Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Hey, would love to have your support in jerking off so I dont have to go outside 😜
Would be thrilled to chat live with you while we entertain each other in this boring stay at home crisis

Hey, would love to have your support in jerking off so I dont have to go outside 😜
Would be thrilled to chat live with you while we entertain each other in this boring stay at home crisis
Oh my gosh haha yeah always I am here for the community. Stay safe and shag on my pics sure. Dont go out :)
Hope my pics are helping you. I do chat and all but usually need patience and time, in lockdown being a mum and office ....ummm u can understand. I will see what I can do love ;)

Woww so many desires and cummnets.Absolute fun guys. KIsses ummuahh to you all

Welsome new followers and thanks for all likes and cumments @Aviator @Redfox1 @Tauro007 @ProudWhtguyBlkwife 💦💦
Would love to hear your desires
💋

Oh my goodness, you are making me cum with your talks. Who else would join in this threesome ;)

Thanks @Jontee would you fondle with that? Love Jaazmin (aka Jaaz)
What would you do @Teddybear tell me more

Oh I am just wet running my fingers and thinking about it :)

Ha ha dont you think people will make me a slut i f I go out like this ? ;) hmm what else you want me to wear?

Wow absolutely thrilled. The ground is so moist now ;) 💋

Shht I am all messy in strangers cum.. and tittys got rubbed all red ahhh

View attachment 385658
Hi @tim747 this is what I meant. ;)

Here is a dare for u hot bitch. I know ur cunt is itching to be fucked. Since its a lockdown time and most of the time ur at home, attend a office meeting video call with bare assss with No panty, No Thongs....just bare ass touching the seat. @sam4fun @jazzhubby

Reactions: werekinky2
Here is a dare for u hot bitch. I know ur cunt is itching to be fucked. Since its a lockdown time and most of the time ur at home, attend a office meeting video call with bare assss with No panty, No Thongs....just bare ass touching the seat. @sam4fun @jazzhubby
Lol haha thats too risky..u will get me kicked haha...
P.S- you know Hons..I dont fuk frnds, fam n work dude..sorry haha..but yeah lemme see what I can do..open for suggestions though ;)

• Love
hahaha...lets see...ur hot ass should be displayed in full view in public place like supermarket....may be ur hubby can lift ur skirt for u, while u spread ur pussy for the world @sam4fun @jazzhubby

hahaha...lets see...ur hot ass should be displayed in full view in public place like supermarket....may be ur hubby can lift ur skirt for u, while u spread ur pussy for the world @sam4fun @jazzhubby
Done!! Dare Accepted..by Bold..
Jaaz exposing in supermarket but i need to see some Yays ;)...do you all agree? What do you think can I do it?? devils :)
;)
@maxlab @compassionatedom @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu @Grandhomme @Hunterct69 @MissMyWife, @Adonis69 @werekinky2 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye @wkndatbernies @GrandpaBull @Hottie6275 @Alwayshrny
Let me know if i missed some

Done!! Dare Accepted..by Bold..
Jaaz exposing in supermarket but i need to see some Yays ;)...do you all agree? What do you think can I do it?? devils :)
;)
@maxlab @compassionatedom @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu @Grandhomme @Hunterct69 @MissMyWife, @Adonis69 @werekinky2 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye @wkndatbernies @GrandpaBull @Hottie6275 @Alwayshrny
Let me know if i missed some9

When I couldn’t be with a hot wife, sometimes I’d send her to the market, bra less, to purchase three things. A cucumber, whip creme and baby oil. Then make sure it’s a guy at the register.
[/1589635886480.jpeg

two dicks. one in the wet pussy and one the tight asshole. Double penetrating ur holes to the deep
wow what a picture well that makes me wet 💦 Would you give me some time to catch breath or will you both be coming all at once ? please let this gal have some time off ;)

What a daring hot pose @sam4fun. If the security catches you in this dress, they might take u in a room, rip off the top and fuck ur wet pussy like a bitch in heat.
i would love being ripped by a strong muscled security who will fuck me in air, on his table in the cabin all th ewhile camera watching us..and i will come out only in the jacket. leaving the torn top as a souvenir ;)

• Love
Reactions: Siddu and Bobby75