Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Jaaz it turns me on so much looking at you,your pics reminds me off my ex wife,she loved it to show her cleavage,stockings&high heels in public&to family&strangers etc knowing it was making me&other men hard&horny,wishing for more&fantasizing about her,and if i you give me the chance to go out with you,i would do anything you ask on one condition please tease and show off to men in front off me,i would probably found a place to masturbate if you give permission,and i know for 100% more than once.You,re a gorgeous,natural sexy lovely woman,if you want to chat&PM,please tell me what you like xxx

Hmm Here you go. @Siddu you are just the naughty devil..All shoppers were looking at me ...oucchhh ;)
Who wants to have some Nutella with me ;)...What would you do if you find a hotwife like me in the supermarket?

View attachment 386242

@maxlab @compassionatedom @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu @Grandhomme @Hunterct69 @MissMyWife, @Adonis69 @werekinky2 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye @wkndatbernies @GrandpaBull @Hottie6275 @Alwayshrny @Kasap61 @Miguel6584
Let me know if i missed some

Jaaz it turns me on so much looking at you,your pics reminds me off my ex wife,she loved it to show her cleavage,stockings&high heels in public&to family&strangers etc knowing it was making me&other men hard&horny,wishing for more&fantasizing about her,and if i you give me the chance to go out with you,i would do anything you ask on one condition please tease and show off to men in front off me,i would probably found a place to masturbate if you give permission,and i know for 100% more than once.You,re a gorgeous,natural sexy lovely woman,if you want to chat&PM,please tell me what you like xxx
It seems like you’d be a great cuck!

i know that all the women on this website are the most sexy naughty creatures ,and i,m very thankfull for that.But Jaazhotwife is my personal fav,she,s such a naughty tease,everytime i,m horny and turned on by her,make me cum thinking about her,f....k you did it again lol,many men were asking their wife,must i go to supermarket ,honey?after they saw you there

i know that all the women on this website are the most sexy naughty creatures ,and i,m very thankfull for that.But Jaazhotwife is my personal fav,she,s such a naughty tease,everytime i,m horny and turned on by her,make me cum thinking about her,f....k you did it again lol,many men were asking their wife,must i go to supermarket ,honey?after they saw you there
Man you need some pussy

oh my good ness as i said i think i missed these comments..usually people are not so expressive here but thank you so much..i am not regualr here anymore but seems i need t rethink

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Hi All, its been days that I have visited this site. Thanks for all the motivational comments in past few days. So finally we decided to start sharing my fun again..

I hope to interact and receive cumments from you..Watch this space!!

Love Jaaz