Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
After getting fucked by a random security guard, he will spank ur ass and send u out with that ripped off top left on the table and cum stains on ur panty. Did you husband come along with you to the supermarket? What will you tell him about the missing top?

Hmm Here you go. @Siddu you are just the naughty devil..All shoppers were looking at me ...oucchhh ;)
Who wants to have some Nutella with me ;)...What would you do if you find a hotwife like me in the supermarket?

View attachment 386242

@maxlab @compassionatedom @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu @Grandhomme @Hunterct69 @MissMyWife, @Adonis69 @werekinky2 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye @wkndatbernies @GrandpaBull @Hottie6275 @Alwayshrny @Kasap61 @Miguel6584
Let me know if i missed some
Wow this is an ultimate one..is a dare queen award here. I would love that to give it to you :). Would your hubby allow you to go and sit in somebody ele's car once u are out with your chocolates ;). We all shoud be in that car ;) what do u think guys? @Sophisticatedboye @GrandpaBull @wkndatbernies @werekinky2 @Siddu

Reactions: werekinky2
Wow this is an ultimate one..is a dare queen award here. I would love that to give it to you :). Would your hubby allow you to go and sit in somebody ele's car once u are out with your chocolates ;). We all shoud be in that car ;) what do u think guys? @Sophisticatedboye @GrandpaBull @wkndatbernies @werekinky2 @Siddu

I would love to see my wife sucking chocolate off of cock..i like when we go to stores and her shirt is kindof see through i dont tell her until the end of the day

Hmm Here you go. @Siddu you are just the naughty devil..All shoppers were looking at me ...oucchhh ;)
Who wants to have some Nutella with me ;)...What would you do if you find a hotwife like me in the supermarket?

View attachment 386242

@maxlab @compassionatedom @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu @Grandhomme @Hunterct69 @MissMyWife, @Adonis69 @werekinky2 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye @wkndatbernies @GrandpaBull @Hottie6275 @Alwayshrny @Kasap61 @Miguel6584
I'd think id gone to heaven! the Nutella wouldn't last long being licked from every inch of you! soon to be replaced by my cum!

How is it going WWTPians.. hope you all are safe and unlocking.. Don't recall but one of u said that he would like to join me in Sauna :)
Curious what would you do in Sauna?
View attachment 395894
Well thats definitely coming off thats for sure. 🍆💦

How is it going WWTPians.. hope you all are safe and unlocking.. Don't recall but one of u said that he would like to join me in Sauna :)
View attachment 395894
Try and dry you off with my tongue 😝....😍

View attachment 395894
First, I'd thoughtfully offer several towels for your knees, as I sit on the bench and you suck me hard. The effects of my cock throbbing in your mouth, and me teasing your nipples will have your pussy nice and wet. I'll bend you over the bench and go balls deep

First, I'd thoughtfully offer several towels for your knees, as I sit on the bench and you suck me hard. The effects of my cock throbbing in your mouth, and me teasing your nipples will have your pussy nice and wet. I'll bend you over the bench and go balls deep
i like that you are considerate but also cruel. i feel the throbbing. as i write this, i am being fingered hard with my bf with his hard cock. would you like to sqeeze my nipples hard

Well thats definitely coming off thats for sure. 🍆💦
Lol in the Suana...shutt haha thank god its social distancing otherwise it would have been bang Jaaz hi hi

Try and dry you off with my tongue 😝....😍

I would love that @Bobby75 ..what you guys would do if u found me in a steam bath alone and you are there with all your friends

DSC004712.jpg

Lol in the Suana...shutt haha thank god its social distancing otherwise it would have been bang Jaaz hi hi

I would love that @Bobby75 ..what you guys would do if u found me in a steam bath alone and you are there with all your friends

View attachment 396416
Guess we all lick you dry !! Then move to plan B if that doesn’t work !! ;)

View attachment 396416
a group of us? in a sauna? with you? well, we are there to sweat out our fluids. specifically from the heads of our cocks. likely down your throat