Just Fucked my Preschool Teacher

Boyyyt

Male
So… about two weeks ago now I was scrolling on Reddit when I saw I got a DM from a husband. I initially didn’t think anything of it and just replied to it nonchalantly.

A few messages down the line, after the basic chit chat, he asked if I wanted to see some pics of his wife. I said of course and he sent through a few (no face only body). I was immediately turnt on and replied with some pics for him to show her.

We continued talking for a days and eventually he sent a few more pics where her face was visible. At first I didn’t really recognize her but after a few more pics some cogs began to her and I was stunned.

I wasn’t sure if I should tell them and I didn’t but then we planned to meet up so I decided it’s best I do. Luckily they didn’t react too badly, she found it quite funny actually.

Met for drinks a few days ago and last night I went over and had a bit of fun 😈 Was thoroughly enjoying 💦

Anyone have a similar experience?

So… about two weeks ago now I was scrolling on Reddit when I saw I got a DM from a husband. I initially didn’t think anything of it and just replied to it nonchalantly.

A few messages down the line, after the basic chit chat, he asked if I wanted to see some pics of his wife. I said of course and he sent through a few (no face only body). I was immediately turnt on and replied with some pics for him to show her.

We continued talking for a days and eventually he sent a few more pics where her face was visible. At first I didn’t really recognize her but after a few more pics some cogs began to her and I was stunned.

I wasn’t sure if I should tell them and I didn’t but then we planned to meet up so I decided it’s best I do. Luckily they didn’t react too badly, she found it quite funny actually.

Met for drinks a few days ago and last night I went over and had a bit of fun 😈 Was thoroughly enjoying 💦

Anyone have a similar experience?
And no pictures that would have been a must