Listening to girlfriend getting fucked over phone

Should I do this again but make her ... it?

• Total voters
me a my girlfriend have been together for 3 years, right now we are currently living long distance for the time being. We are both horny constantly and she loves sex more than any girl I know. After countless times of phone sex night after night for months, and her telling me she needs to get fucked, I'll tell her to go out and get it. She asked if I'm serious, I tell her yes as long as she does what I say and I get to listen to it on the phone. So I make her take pussy pics and send them to a guy she works with and tell him she wants his cock! The next day he replies, saying he has wanted to fuck her for the longest. That night I make her get all sexy and tell him to come pound her pussy. He arrives around midnight and I make her wear nothing but a sexy short see through nightie and answer the door. She puts the phone on speaker and lays it on the bed and goes to answer the door. Moments pass and I hear them enter the room and right away I hear hear moaning from him eating her pussy, she tells him she needs his cock deep inside her so bad. She sucks his cock and puts the condom on him and he tells her to bend over the bed, I start to hear her moan very loud screaming out in ecstasy. I can hear him pounding her and his balls slapping off her ass. as I hear her on the verge of cumming and my oragsm approaching I yell through the phone " pound that pussy like the slut she is" and we all cum att the same time. The guy didn't know what to think, and left confused. After she picked up the phone and talked to me and told me all the details as we cum together again!

I listen to my wife most Thursday nights when she goes to an office block to fuck this guy, she has been fucking him for years now, I love her getting all dressed up in short dress or skirt with either hold up stockings or bare legged in high heels, underneath she just wears an open front balcony bra so he can fuck her fully dressed hauling her tits out of the top of her dress or stripping her blouse off, lifting her dress or skirt up around her waist so she can straddle him on his huge wide office chair straddling his body on the chair she it spread so wide and her feet can hardly touch the floor even in those heels, this position she is full impaled on his cock maximising the full length of his 9!inch cock pushed tight against her cervix
I love listening to the horny chat, the huge groan she makes each stroke, hearing her groan saying her "feet won't reach the ground" and the scraping of her heels as she gets pumped her tits bouncing, sometimes I can actually see her on top of him if he hasn't been careful closing the blinds, I just love how rough he gets squeezing and pinching her nipples.
She loves this position and his cock, to see her on top is awesome her legs convulsing on tip toe as he bangs her deep and her facial expressions with combination of pleasure and pain,
Depending on which window and where he fucks her can vary but both the sight of her hoisting her dress up and legs wide on tip toe placing her wet cunt over his cock is so incredible, but nothing to her doing the reverse and extracting her self off his shaft is again mind blowing as she reverses off him leaning forward and a brief view of her cunt lips gaping dripping cum from her shaven slut cunt
Waiting for her to come out I'm rock hard listening to her telling him how sticky she is and him teasing her about her cunt leaking and her saying she is going to meet her husband or mates now in the pub just down the road, I can see returning to my car her in the corridor by the door listening to every word, one hot time was when he had been away for few months and not fucked her and her saying " bloody hell when did you last have a fuck it's pouring from me now" he just laughed and said "the last time we fucked" she replied " don't you ever wank? " he replied he didn't.
She got outside and closed the door and said so I could her her phone speaker " by the time I get to the car it's going to be dripping down on my shoes, you have take me back to clean this mess up before I go back out"

Last edited:
I listen to my wife most Thursday nights when she goes to an office block to fuck this guy, she has been fucking him for years now, I love her getting all dressed up in short dress or skirt with either hold up stockings or bare legged in high heels, underneath she just wears an open front balcony bra so he can fuck her fully dressed hauling her tits out of the top of her dress or stripping her blouse off, lifting her dress or skirt up around her waist so she can straddle him on his huge wide office chair straddling his body on the chair she it spread so wide and her feet can hardly touch the floor even in those heels, this position she is full impaled on his cock maximising the full length of his 9!inch cock pushed tight against her cervix
I love listening to the horny chat, the huge groan she makes each stroke, hearing her groan saying her "feet won't reach the ground" and the scraping of her heels as she gets pumped her tits bouncing, sometimes I can actually see her on top of him if he hasn't been careful closing the blinds, I just love how rough he gets squeezing and pinching her nipples.
She loves this position and his cock, to see her on top is awesome her legs convulsing on tip toe as he bangs her deep and her facial expressions with combination of pleasure and pain,
Depending on which window and where he fucks her can vary but both the sight of her hoisting her dress up and legs wide on tip toe placing her wet cunt over his cock is so incredible, but nothing to her doing the reverse and extracting her self off his shaft is again mind blowing as she reverses off him leaning forward and a brief view of her cunt lips gaping dripping cum from her shaven slut cunt
Waiting for her to come out I'm rock hard listening to her telling him how sticky she is and him teasing her about her cunt leaking and her saying she is going to meet her husband or mates now in the pub just down the road, I can see returning to my car her in the corridor by the door listening to every word, one hot time was when he had been away for few months and not fucked her and her saying " bloody hell when did you last have a fuck it's pouring from me now" he just laughed and said "the last time we fucked" she replied " don't you ever wank? " he replied he didn't.
She got outside and closed the door and said so I could her her phone speaker " by the time I get to the car it's going to be dripping down on my shoes, you have take me back to clean this mess up before I go back out
actual pic from the last time she visited his office, the slut walking to his office

Attachments

• msg-21433-0-25693400-1458685062.jpg
    msg-21433-0-25693400-1458685062.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 89