Mmmmm I had quite the weekend. It ended up much wilder than anticipated. Since my husband has been away for a few days, I made plans for a fun Saturday plan Mat. I dressed up in sexy lingerie for him, I had high heels, stockings and a matching garter belt, thong and bra that was see through. When he showed up, I brought him to the living room and gave him the naughtiest lapdance I could, but before I could get completely undress and fuck him, he told me he had a fun idea for us tonight and dared me to smoke a jay with him. I felt so high and tingly all over, I was extremely horny. He dared me to put on a skimpy dress and go out with him....I took a little bit of convincing because I didn't want to run into someone I knew...but he convinced me that it will be super fun and that it should be fine. He brought me to the strip club that's a bit outside of town.

Once we got there we took it slow, had a couple of drinks and had fun shooting some pool. It was a smallish club and it wasn't too full. The four guys beside us were celebrating a pre-bachelor party with just the three of the groomsmen and the groom. As we were playing, they overheard Mat daring me to go on stage and give a show, but I was still a bit hesitant. I agreed to do it if Mat won five games in a row...but he wasn't able to. The group of guys were cheering Mat on, also trying to get me to agree to go on the stage, promising me lots of bills. As the evening went on, we did a few more bets and I ended up losing a bet from a UFC fight and agreed to go on stage with a 20$ bill in my mouth. I got quite the cheer from the crowd when the stripper pulled out my boobs and jiggled them for everyone to see. Things were getting late, and I'll admit I was very horny and still tingly all over and the reaction I got from the crowd when I flashed them got me a little extra daring and horny... That's when I agreed to one last big bet on the UFC main event. If I won I was going on a free weekend getaway at the spa with my bestie, but if my guy lost, I agreed to do a striptease on the stage and to spice things up at the last moment, Mat told them that they'd be able to take me home for a private show if I lost in the first round. I acted all embarassed, nervous and hesitantly agreed...But as the fight started, I whispered in the grooms ear that I found him sexy and I was hoping to lose so I'd have to strip on stage for him..I told him I wanted to make my husband jealous by flirting with him (they thought Mat was my hubby). I told him he better jump on stage when I'm there.... As the fight started, I jokingly teased him by telling him I gave the best BJs and that I loved riding on top but that it was too bad for him, because there was no way my guy was going to lose, he looked like a beast....but barely 2 minutes in and my guy got taken down and chocked out...I couldn't believe it, I was blushing a bit.

They paid Mat a dance and sent him on the other side while I went up on the stage. It was such a rush having the crowd cheer me on as I took off my dress on stage and revealed my lingerie. As soon as I took off my bra, the groom jumped on the stage wtih cash in his mouth and he had the pleasure of having jump on top, grind him and grab the cash with my boobs...I had a couple more guys that jumped on stage. It felt incredibly naughty, I quckly ended up without my bra and thong and spreading for the crowd. I kept my stockings and garter belt and I gave quite the show, doing my best to teasing the guys in the front row. When my song was over I got off stage and jumped in my long coat to cover up and left with the bachelor party....tI thought they had the rest of my clothes but they left my dress, bra and thong with Mat's coat. After a little while of us driving, the car had warmed and I was stradding the groom without my coat. That's when Mat started texting and calling my cell to make sure I was ok. I unlocked my phone and gave it to the groom and told him to take a vid of me as I was grinding him, I said that I was good and busy at paying off my bet that he lost and that they'll take good care of me and bring me back tomorrow. I told my "husband" that I loved him and that I knew he was a bit jealous, but a lost bet is a lost bet, I promised I'd be good and do a good show and promissed that I'd be safe if things went too far...he kept filming as I got to my knees and started unzipping his pants and pulled out his cock. That's when Mat texted back pretending to be upset and begging to me come back, that it was just a joke and that he didn't mean anything more than a striptease with him watching. I only replied once we got to their place, It was a beautiful cottage by the lake with a hotttube outside. I gave my phone to someone and told them to answer back that I was busy. He ended up FaceTiming and turning off the volume so we couldn't ear anything, but Mat could see me strip for them, I quickly ended up fucking and blowing all four guys. They took me in a few different positions and took their turn with me taking in whatever way they wanted. After a while, they had me down on all fours getting DPd while blowing and jerking the other two. They all thanked my hubby for sharing me for the evening and promised to take good care of me and making sure I left fully satisfied. The vid cut off with him finally letting go of the back of my head so I could say I'm sorry, I was too horny and told them I was theirs to do anything they wanted for the evening. They read Mat's text messages begging me to stop and come home out loud and laughed at how slutty I was being. That there was no way I was leaving so soon. They treated me like their personal slut all evening and had me cumming multiple times, it was incredible.

I woke up in bed with the groom the next morning and that's when I realized I didn't have any clothes to cover up beside my coat and he convinced me to stay naked. They got breakfast started as I was sobbering up drinking a coffee. As I was walking around I noticed the family pictures on the living room wall, my jaw dropped when I realized I knew the dad of the groom. His dad is one of the managers at the office. I kept this tidbit of information to myself as one of the guys grabbed me from behind and starting kissing my neck and touching me all over. Once again, it didn't take much convincing, I ended up spread open on the kitchen table fucking one of them and giving the rest of the guys a show. I ended up fucking and blowing everyone again before everyone had to return home. The guys all thanked me for the wonderful evening and joked that I could come crash at their place if ever my husband was too pissed off. I reassured them that I'll be ok and won't need a place to sleep for the night... I told them to think of me the next time they're with their wives and that they'd know who to call if ever they can't ride and blow as well as me. I really enjoyed all of the compliments I got from them throughout the evening, by the sound of it I'm extremely more wild and open than they are. The groom dropped me off at Mat's place and he had me grind on top of him a bit before getting out wtih my coat wide open flashing my sexy body as I walked down the driveway. Mat really enjoyed earing all of the details of everything we did and couldn't believe how naughty I've been. My husband would be pissed to know about this secret weekend getaway I've been wet all day thinkning about this. I hope you’re also enjoying my pics :)