Male lingerie

antonio13

Couple
Gold
Is there anything wrong to wear strings/thongs for male?
How many straight male wear strings/thongs? Is it acceptable by your wife?

I have a few underwear like on photos below
1700184689015.png

1700184577634.png

BfM-1032_Blue_0051024-_C3_97-1536-px_900x.jpg

I wear it to please my wife or just whenever I feel comfortable (daily routine, visit to doctor or...). I noticed that this kind of male's lingerie falls into "bi" section here, I just wonder how many straight males use them and see it as normal these days?

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
The other day wife discussed with her female friends permanent hair removal technics available these days, like laser and electrolysis. She all of the sudden mentioned that it worked very well on me and that I am literally hairless. So she now wants me to wear this red G-string to make photos and proof.

1700526731789.png

1700526753376.png
1700526771433.png

Is there anything wrong to wear strings/thongs for male?
How many straight male wear strings/thongs? Is it acceptable by your wife?

I have a few underwear like on photos below
View attachment 1739401

View attachment 1739400

View attachment 1739396

I wear it to please my wife or just whenever I feel comfortable (daily routine, visit to doctor or...). I noticed that this kind of male's lingerie falls into "bi" section here, I just wonder how many straight males use them and see it as normal these days?
That blue one looks like it would be excellent for minimal tan lines while out in public but does it stay on when you dive into the pool

It holds up very well actually.
I have no problem walking/even joging or doing some physical excersises like squats for example.
We walk on beach quite often.

With regards to swimming, this blue is very good for normal moderate swimming.

It is hard to believe and I was also in a doubt before actually trying it. I think it is the best alternative to nudist beach to get a minimal tan lines.

We have one bull that insists that I wear a cage and panties. One time they went on a date. He fucked her just before they got home. He took her panties that were soaked with her juices and his cum and rubbed my face in them.IMG_2140.JPGIMG_2331.JPGIMG_2371.JPGIMG_2372.JPGIMG_2375.JPG

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
I have had some women encourage me to wear their panties. I never bring it up myself but if they want me to, no problem. Turns us both on.