Mixed feelings

Dcucked

Male
So, Ive had this fantasy of my wife being a hotwife for the past 3-4 years. We have spent alot of time talking, role playing and thinking about how we might dip our toes in the water. Every time I think about or talk to my wife about her fucking someone else I get real hard. Lately we have been playing with realistic strap on dildos of different sizes (all bigger than me) and pretending the dildo was a different guy.

Most recently I got her a black 9" dildo. At first she said, "why does it have to be so long" and then in missionary said "dont put it in all the way, its going to hurt me." After a bit of her being fucked like this she want to get on top of me. Well, she rode the entire length of it all the way down to the fake balls and came. I came too just from the pressure of her on top and rocking her hips back and forth on the dildo. After I came while she was still riding the "other" cock, I started to feel unsure about how I would feel if that situation was real. Would I be ok with her still riding an other guys cock? Would I tell the other guy to leave so I could fuck my wife again?

Even though I still find this hot, I now have mixed feelings. We had discussed going to a swingers party just to check out the scene and if anything make out together If front of other couples. My wife said maybe another guy could go down on her to get her pussy wet and then I would fuck her. That sounds great to me, but what if she ends up fucking the other guy? Im not sure how I would feel despite my fantasies of it. I still want her to let her inner slut out and fuck other guys....I think...Im not sure...I dont know....

Is indicision like this normal as you start taking steps closer to the first time? What should I do?

Attachments

• 20231126_090928.jpg
    20231126_090928.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
So, Ive had this fantasy of my wife being a hotwife for the past 3-4 years. We have spent alot of time talking, role playing and thinking about how we might dip our toes in the water. Every time I think about or talk to my wife about her fucking someone else I get real hard. Lately we have been playing with realistic strap on dildos of different sizes (all bigger than me) and pretending the dildo was a different guy.

Most recently I got her a black 9" dildo. At first she said, "why does it have to be so long" and then in missionary said "dont put it in all the way, its going to hurt me." After a bit of her being fucked like this she want to get on top of me. Well, she rode the entire length of it all the way down to the fake balls and came. I came too just from the pressure of her on top and rocking her hips back and forth on the dildo. After I came while she was still riding the "other" cock, I started to feel unsure about how I would feel if that situation was real. Would I be ok with her still riding an other guys cock? Would I tell the other guy to leave so I could fuck my wife again?

Even though I still find this hot, I now have mixed feelings. We had discussed going to a swingers party just to check out the scene and if anything make out together If front of other couples. My wife said maybe another guy could go down on her to get her pussy wet and then I would fuck her. That sounds great to me, but what if she ends up fucking the other guy? Im not sure how I would feel despite my fantasies of it. I still want her to let her inner slut out and fuck other guys....I think...Im not sure...I dont know....

Is indicision like this normal as you start taking steps closer to the first time? What should I do?
if you have any mixed fillings dont do it tell your ready

Be sure of what you want. There's always gonna be a little jealousy, but sometimes that makes it more of a turn on.

I think some hesitancy is normal. Any major decision involves some anxiety and rethinking…even when I buy a car, it’s easy a week later, a month or 3 months later to wonder if I did the right thing or bought the right car. This is a big decision be patient. Societal religious brainwashing has told you this is wrong so you have to retrain your brain and understand your ego. Trust in your relationship.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
First and foremost think hard whether this LS is for you. Could you actually handle her being with another man, not when you sexually aroused but after ejaculation, when your sexually high is gone. Think about your wife, does she become emotionally attached to a sex partner or is it just sex.

Something I say over and over "sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak".

I think you should really make sure it’s something you want . After my first time even after years of wanting it and asking the wife after I was kind of like oh fuck what did I just do??? I did get over that thought shortly after and things are still normal with us but you get these thoughts of man what does she think? And make sure you have a very strong relationship.

It is always fascinating until you come, and then?

We fantasy alot, but after I come, I'm happy to not have to deal with another man in bed who is still there. Time will show

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c

Simple test.
Do your fantasy, role play,dildo etc.before you cum it's hot right? Now after you cum is it still hot, does the thought still make you hard?
If it's no, then keep it a fantasy. If yes, then maybe explore taking it further. I read this somewhere, I don't remember where, I think it was on a website for preparing or helping couples or husband get wife to swing. I believe it was a question on a survey, then the site gave each answer a value, added your results and rated your readiness for sharing wife.

Simple test.
Do your fantasy, role play,dildo etc.before you cum it's hot right? Now after you cum is it still hot, does the thought still make you hard?
If it's no, then keep it a fantasy. If yes, then maybe explore taking it further. I read this somewhere, I don't remember where, I think it was on a website for preparing or helping couples or husband get wife to swing. I believe it was a question on a survey, then the site gave each answer a value, added your results and rated your readiness for sharing wife.
It depends. Sometimes it still is hot sometimes not. I think it comes down to figuring out the specifics of how it may play out. We are not there yet but maybe someday

Talk openly about what you both want start slow but full.open communication Tell.her to get dressed up.sexy tske her put msybe let her sit by her self you stay close but out of site
If a guy hits on her to dance buy her a drink let thingd happen if she comfortable ..and let thongs happen. If she diesnt wsnt sny furthet she can text you and you leave but maje surr you talk.totally or maybe she lets him.kiss her etc but nothing further just yet it coukd be one of the best thongs to happen to.both of you ..It worked for us feel free to ask.me anythimg you cam.Pm.if you want to..Bob

We've been sharing her for years. I've enjoyed it since day 1, as has she. If she wants someone else, she's going to do it anyway. You may as well get the pleasure too. I love seiing the pleasure on her face, heari g her moans. It's just fucking, she goes home with you and you're the one she loves

We've been sharing her for years. I've enjoyed it since day 1, as has she. If she wants someone else, she's going to do it anyway. You may as well get the pleasure too. I love seiing the pleasure on her face, heari g her moans. It's just fucking, she goes home with you and you're the one she loves
True it been 5 years fir us she makes me dress her times i ha e ti buy her clothes make and pay for dinners hotels eyc .It can be frustrating but the reclaiming sex is great. FU CKING herwith her pussy full od another mans cum can be intense especially when she says my pussy is full but needs more