Susanduva

Female
My husband through a surprise birthday party for me. Many of our friends neighbors coworkers and family members were there to my great surprise. We partied hard drinking and smoking weed until the late hours of the night. I was so drunk that I went to bed before everyone left. The next morning when I woke up super hungover and made my way to the bathroom to ******** I felt kinda sore between my legs and when I sat on the toilet to ******** that's when I noticed cum dripping out of my pussy. I don't remember having sex and really don't remember much of the later part of the night. I asked my husband about it and he laughed at me and said you don't remember what you did? I told him I don't remember anything and he said part of the surprise for your birthday was if you wanted to you could do anything with anyone you wanted to and I wouldn't be mad. You ended up nude in the living room in front of everyone neighbors coworkers friends and family members and by the end of the night you were having sex with 4 guys. OMG I really don't remember that at all ._4_44460141.jpgsex with mom .jpgdeep inside of me .jpgIMG_20170329_211315.jpgJoyce c .jpg

Funny pics are the same ones used by someone saying this was his mom. Guess we have 2 fake profiles. Not surprised. Other one sounded full of shit too. Go away please !