My conservative wife

My conservative, church going wife has admitted that she been playing around with other guys since our kids have left home. I've known for some time that something has been going on.

I've gotten alot of stories about my wife through other guys in our town. One was one about when I was out of town for a week. And some guys took her up to a hunting cabin, and after some partying with her. 4 guys took turn on her through the night. Just some crazy stuff that I would never think she would do.

Last edited:
My conservative, church going wife has admitted that she been playing around with other guys since our kids have left home. I've known for some time that something has been going on.
View attachment 1275730View attachment 1275731
I've gotten alot of stories about my wife through other guys in our town. One was one about when I was out of town for a week. And some guys took her up to a hunting cabin, and after some partying with her. 4 guys took turn on her through the night. Just some crazy stuff that I would never think she would do.
I hope you don’t mind she has done this.

Reactions: CoupleIntheSun
Mi esposa conservadora, de la iglesia, ha admitido que ha estado jugando con otros tipos desde que nuestros hijos han salido de casa. He sabido desde hace algún tiempo que algo ha estado pasando.
He tenido muchas historias sobre mi esposa a través de otros tipos de nuestra ciudad. Uno era de ellos cuando estaba fuera de la ciudad durante una semana. Y algunos tipos la llevaron a una cabaña de caza, y después de una fiesta con ella. Cuatro tipos la dieron la vuelt

He tenido muchas historias sobre mi esposa a través de otros tipos de nuestra ciudad. Uno era de ellos cuando estaba fuera de la ciudad durante una semana. Y algunos tipos la llevaron a una cabaña de caza, y después de una fiesta con ella. Cuatro tipos la dieron la vuelta a la noche. Sólo algunas cosas locas que nunca pensaría que haría.
Seeing her I would also enjoy your beloved white wife. draining my balls into her

• Love
Reactions: stacyz
Sounds like one of the many bullshit stories that are posted here. But whatever floats your boat.

What
what ya think kids gonna think ya put'n out there mom's face publicly? 🤔#curious

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Why do so many people think that a church lady is a chaste lady. One has nothing to do with the other. Think how many times the word begat is used in the
bible.

She sounds fun

Hey!
That’s so hot let’s chat PM me

Last edited by a moderator:

ur sexy hot wife sure is getting lots o eXtra cock in her yrs of now, id soo love 2learn about her adventures, and how she 1st tarted this exciting taboo life...color me anxiously waiting..

Reactions: Loadedrocks