My gf Becca and I recently started a break and I think she’s fucking other guys every weekend!

Mgn4u

Male
Every weekend; without fail, mysteriously her “phone dies” almost the entirety of the weeken or she “loses her phone” or “works insane hours every day” and I cannot get ahold of her one bit! This kinda makes me sad and quite frankly depressed…like obviously I’m into the idea of her fucking other guys and US having fun! But I’m not the kinda cuck that wants to not be involved at all and to be humiliated n shit, I’m the kind with a huge cock that just wants to fuck her while another guy or 2 fucks her tight little usable body at the same time! And I’ve told her I’m into this but idk if she thought I was kidding or trying to catch her up and get her to admit to wanting to cheat so idk what to do tbh…lmk what y’all think! Genuinely curious and would appreciate everyone’s thoughts on this…cuz fuck I genuinely love her with my entire heart…I just love to see her used like a slut but not without me involved as well (unless I got like videos or something)so yea lmk what u all think and here’s her pics for everyone to enjoy!

Attachments

• 12BBB1CB-ADF7-4C8B-ADF9-C5BC6346473A.png
    12BBB1CB-ADF7-4C8B-ADF9-C5BC6346473A.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 301
  • 7048C6AA-9396-4081-BB7B-12FBDEF5BEF5.png
    7048C6AA-9396-4081-BB7B-12FBDEF5BEF5.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 296
  • BC80B0E6-485B-4579-804B-5B89F579FCB0.jpeg
    BC80B0E6-485B-4579-804B-5B89F579FCB0.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 315
  • C7DAE6F0-1BE7-492A-B725-E047B517AE4A.jpeg
    C7DAE6F0-1BE7-492A-B725-E047B517AE4A.jpeg
    496.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 2E909396-6132-47FA-A93F-D109923A2BBA.png
    2E909396-6132-47FA-A93F-D109923A2BBA.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 327
First thing, you are not exactly a cuckold, but a stag. If you enjoy watching her being fucked as a slut and want to use her as such, you are an alpha male who is suffering because she left you apart.
Take control, talk to her about your needs
Thank you! Now I have a definition word for how I am instead of cuck, and I will definitely do that I just don’t know exactly what I would say…this bitch is crazy bipolar! One second she loves n misses me, the next I’m blocked or sum shit n she’s Wildin out or sum

Thank you! Now I have a definition word for how I am instead of cuck, and I will definitely do that I just don’t know exactly what I would say…this bitch is crazy bipolar! One second she loves n misses me, the next I’m blocked or sum shit n she’s Wildin out or sum
That’s a woman who’s trying her best to get over you

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Let's correct "The first thing". You ARE a cuckold if your wife has had sex with someone else, you may also be a stag but you ARE a cuckold.

Wanting to be involved is IMHO a good thing. I was/am ALWAYS involved from as simple as 'consultation" before to cleanup after, even to it becoming a 3-some.

Her phone issue & work issue is a signal that she wants you to be in the dark as to her whereabouts, one has to wonder why?

It certainly sounds like she’s definitely blowing you off during the weekends and most likely is seeing someone else or possibly looking for someone else!! All you can really do is to openly communicate how you feel regarding her and make sure you say it in a way that will convince her you’re 100% serious!!

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Every weekend; without fail, mysteriously her “phone dies” almost the entirety of the weeken or she “loses her phone” or “works insane hours every day” and I cannot get ahold of her one bit! This kinda makes me sad and quite frankly depressed…like obviously I’m into the idea of her fucking other guys and US having fun! But I’m not the kinda cuck that wants to not be involved at all and to be humiliated n shit, I’m the kind with a huge cock that just wants to fuck her while another guy or 2 fucks her tight little usable body at the same time! And I’ve told her I’m into this but idk if she thought I was kidding or trying to catch her up and get her to admit to wanting to cheat so idk what to do tbh…lmk what y’all think! Genuinely curious and would appreciate everyone’s thoughts on this…cuz fuck I genuinely love her with my entire heart…I just love to see her used like a slut but not without me involved as well (unless I got like videos or something)so yea lmk what u all think and here’s her pics for everyone to enjoy!
Did you ever think she doesn't want to be your slut,? Maybe she wants to be treated with respect, just a thought,

Did you ever think she doesn't want to be your slut,? Maybe she wants to be treated with respect, just a thought,
Oh no by how she has been with me recently…she definitely wants to be a slut, but respect comes after we’ve both taken care of each other

Hate to tell you but she’s def being used by some guys, and likely doing stuff with them she ain’t done with you. I had the same scenario a few years ago and after we got back together I checked her phone and surprise surprise she’d be up to all sorts. She even admitted she swallowed a guys cum she barely knew and for context she’s never even had me cum in her mouth!

She's ducking someone else. Good news is, you can do what I did, when my ex did that. Go fuck one of her friends. That will teach her. 😉😉😉