New and Searching

I am looking to get my wife into the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We have never done anything like this. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The idea of my wife getting sexual pleasures from other women (her current preference) and men (my idea) excites me more than I can explain. I want to watch, join, control, and take picutes/ videos during some, especially the first, of these encounters. We talk about it in the bedroom some and she has shown some serious interest recently even asking serious questions like how I'd feel about another man penetration her. She very much loves to please me and I know how I want the first encounter to happen. Because she is very nervous and not likely to lean into it I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling and I KNOW she will enjoy herself with the right person. Discussions, input, and questions are welcome but please be respectful. I intend to post some sexy/ revealing pictures of her on here but unless we actually get into the lifestyle they will not show her face unless she is completely covered. I am actually looking for a man right now but I know SHE really wants to have a sexual experience with a woman. Seems a little backwards I know but it is how it is. That's enough for one message, if you actually read all of this but a winky face at the beginning of your post.
😉 We are new to this as well, I feel like if you have expectations there is a good chance of being let down. Boundaries is a whole different topic but I agree ultimately it's up to the wife but I feel like finding someone that respects both is very important and if she enjoys herself we will enjoy it as well.

If you're pushy for immediate action you may come across too abrasive or desperate. You're going to lose us. 1)This is a first. We are looking to do it right and safe. 2) I have the gold. The prize is mine and I get to look at it, touch it, and taste it everyday. It's MY wife. If you get upset for being put on hold then I'll just drop the call because there are others waiting. I'm not going to get my first message from some stranger I've never seen or heard of and give him the ok to be alone in a room with me and my wife a week from that moment. This takes time. I'm requesting local people because if we do get to meeting, that's all it's going to be. A casual hangout to just see if we all vibe. See if you eat pasta with a fork or your hands. Find out how good you are at skeeball. The first time we meet will probably have ZERO sexual tension. It's just to see if we like you as a person, not a partner.
Wife here Well put 100% agree. My husband and I say the same thing. We have never moved any further than just talking. In our heads we will meet others hang out everyone needs to respect each other and it would almost 100% not be sexual the time meeting.

I am looking to get my wife into the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We have never done anything like this. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The idea of my wife getting sexual pleasures from other women (her current preference) and men (my idea) excites me more than I can explain. I want to watch, join, control, and take picutes/ videos during some, especially the first, of these encounters. We talk about it in the bedroom some and she has shown some serious interest recently even asking serious questions like how I'd feel about another man penetration her. She very much loves to please me and I know how I want the first encounter to happen. Because she is very nervous and not likely to lean into it I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling and I KNOW she will enjoy herself with the right person. Discussions, input, and questions are welcome but please be respectful. I intend to post some sexy/ revealing pictures of her on here but unless we actually get into the lifestyle they will not show her face unless she is completely covered. I am actually looking for a man right now but I know SHE really wants to have a sexual experience with a woman. Seems a little backwards I know but it is how it is. That's enough for one message, if you actually read all of this but a winky face at the beginning of your post.
;)My wife and I have similar interests. We both love the idea of a hot hung younger guy joining me in giving my wife a two cock experience. Much as she loves the "idea" she is not willing to be penetrated. And I dont try to convince and instead work with what excites her. I have set up fantasy scenarios that she finds very exciting and create more openness around the idea without much risk for her. I think about what I would like to see happen, what turns her on and get creative with a scenario that we role play. I also buy her hot wife anklets and she wears them when we go out. She finds that fun and playful. We have several times had guys join us for sexy oral play. She loves anything oral and is really turned on by sucking cock. I love to join in and I love to watch at times. I keep it fun and playful with hot soapy showers where she "cleans" us guys and hot oil massages where my wife gets a sexy four hands massage. Her being sexual with another man really turns me on. Right now we are trying to find a hot hung younger guy in portland who is into sexy mature women, for a soft scenario like above. Good luck

Attachments

• IMG_0602 (1) copy - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0602 (1) copy - Copy.jpg
    570.2 KB · Views: 138
If you're pushy for immediate action you may come across too abrasive or desperate. You're going to lose us. 1)This is a first. We are looking to do it right and safe. 2) I have the gold. The prize is mine and I get to look at it, touch it, and taste it everyday. It's MY wife. If you get upset for being put on hold then I'll just drop the call because there are others waiting. I'm not going to get my first message from some stranger I've never seen or heard of and give him the ok to be alone in a room with me and my wife a week from that moment. This takes time. I'm requesting local people because if we do get to meeting, that's all it's going to be. A casual hangout to just see if we all vibe. See if you eat pasta with a fork or your hands. Find out how good you are at skeeball. The first time we meet will probably have ZERO sexual tension. It's just to see if we like you as a person, not a partner.
What a very lovely lady! Hopefully you can find someone who would put HER needs and HER pleasure first without any concern of his own. I would love to be that someone but unfortunately I'm on the other side of the country. Let me know if you ever plan a trip to the Niagara Falls area. Good luck and keep us posted.

Wife and I have been into mfm with a guy we know for about 4 years off and on. All I can say is no matter how turned on she gets when you guys talk about it....if you ever really do it... I'd bet you will be surprised as hell with what she does and you'll feel jealous like crazy.
My early 50s wife gets so turned on we can't fuck her enough. He always goes 3 times, I go twice. Been nights he's gone 4 rounds. My wife has swallowed his load more times than she ever did with me. I did her butt 3 times ever, now that we do mfm he does her butt every time he's with us.
I get weird jealous feelings, I often think what the hell?? with how she openly asks him to do things to her. She does the same things with me now but I'm constantly thinking why wasn't she like this years ago. She's a classy lady but when he's with us she's a sex freak. She cums HARD when he's on top, seeing her pull his butt so tight into her is weird in my head. She hold him TIGHT against her while her body is stiff and cumming. That gets him off quick, hell roll off her and she's laying there breathing hard and calming down. It's hot to see but I feel weird, not to mention his jizz oozing from her puss.
So IF you guys do this be prepared ...

Last edited:
Reactions: R&Rlove
Wife and I have been into mfm with a guy we know for about 4 years off and on. All I can say is no matter how turned on she gets when you guys talk about it....if you ever really do it... I'd bet you will be surprised as hell with what she does and you'll feel jealous like crazy.
My early 50s wife gets so turned on we can't fuck her enough. He always goes 3 times, I go twice. Been nights he's gone 4 rounds. My wife has swallowed his load more times than she ever did with me. I did her butt 3 times ever, now that we do mfm he does her butt every time he's with us.
I get weird jealous feelings, I often think what the hell?? with how she openly asks him to do things to her. She does the same things with me now but I'm constantly thinking why wasn't she like this years ago. She's a classy lady but when he's with us she's a sex freak.
I can relate to the weird or jealous feelings. Speaking from my experience I felt them at different times during our marriage, especially at first, but the feelings eventually past over time. I would agree that that some husbands will get surprised by by the feeling they will have when a fantasy becomes a reality. At first we had many rules but they got in the way of the fun and took away from the spontaneity so we dropped them. Many of these "rules" included things like kissing, sexual positions, etc. so I get what you are saying when for example your wife give up her ass to her lover but not you. Probably the hardest thing for me to get use to was her being alone with her lover. The first couple of times I was uncomfortable with it but now I find it a turn on since I can imagine what they are doing and then she can tell me the details when she returns. I guess I would say if it really is bothering you, maybe talk to your wife about it. Me and the wife believe that if a couple that is having adventures doesn't find it makes the marriage stronger then they may want to reconsider the lifestyle. I would also say like your wife mine does become a freak or at least more assertive sexually when we are playing with other men. I am turned on and very thankful for that.

We always do this together, other than a few minutes sometimes I'm watching everything, our friend watches me and her. Wife is way into the other guy watching. First time we did this she (we) were upset and scared after, wife cried and repeatedly apologized over and over. 2nd time pretty much the same, they did the deed, took maybe 6 minutes total, 3 minutes after he was gone she's an emotional mess, I was too. I think it took 6 times, same situation after, he'd leave, we'd look at each other, ask...what are we doing??....she'd take a shower and we'd go to bed. We'd lay there not saying anything for 20, 30 minutes then we'd fuck like crazy. Time got shorter each time after we'd go to bed befor we were doing it. She continued to apologize, I did too. We did get more comfy each time with him but after was ...still is....the same regretful feelings. We don't talk about what we do during his visits, we just enjoy while we do it and after it is what it is in our minds. She never mentions him when we have sex but I'm guessing he's in her head like it is in my mind. She is HORNY for a good week after he visits. I do mean horny.

We always do this together, other than a few minutes sometimes I'm watching everything, our friend watches me and her. Wife is way into the other guy watching. First time we did this she (we) were upset and scared after, wife cried and repeatedly apologized over and over. 2nd time pretty much the same, they did the deed, took maybe 6 minutes total, 3 minutes after he was gone she's an emotional mess, I was too. I think it took 6 times, same situation after, he'd leave, we'd look at each other, ask...what are we doing??....she'd take a shower and we'd go to bed. We'd lay there not saying anything for 20, 30 minutes then we'd fuck like crazy. Time got shorter each time after we'd go to bed befor we were doing it. She continued to apologize, I did too. We did get more comfy each time with him but after was ...still is....the same regretful feelings. We don't talk about what we do during his visits, we just enjoy while we do it and after it is what it is in our minds. She never mentions him when we have sex but I'm guessing he's in her head like it is in my mind. She is HORNY for a good week after he visits. I do mean horny.
Can't say we have experienced they seem feelings or emotions you two have/are. When we had are first MFM we both were a little blown away and as I mentioned we had a bunch of do's and don'ts. Honestly most of them were to protect my ego but some where to either keep certain things (sexually) just between us or to prevent intimacy. We see intimacy as emotional or physical. For us we keep or relationship at only a physical level. Dropping the rules and me my hang-ups allowed for more freedom in the bedroom. Looking back on our adventures has added to our sex life because of how aroused it makes us. I also decided early on to write down what happen like a sort of diary. This has been a big turn on for me, we also took video of some which is hot to re-watch. Not sure what to say about the emotional rollercoaster you two go through. You two definitely should talk more about it and seriously consider if the lifestyle is right for you two. Also, forgot to mention in my last post there sometimes is a fine line between envy and jealousy.

Can't say we have experienced they seem feelings or emotions you two have/are. When we had are first MFM we both were a little blown away and as I mentioned we had a bunch of do's and don'ts. Honestly most of them were to protect my ego but some where to either keep certain things (sexually) just between us or to prevent intimacy. We see intimacy as emotional or physical. For us we keep or relationship at only a physical level. Dropping the rules and me my hang-ups allowed for more freedom in the bedroom. Looking back on our adventures has added to our sex life because of how aroused it makes us. I also decided early on to write down what happen like a sort of diary. This has been a big turn on for me, we also took video of some which is hot to re-watch. Not sure what to say about the emotional rollercoaster you two go through. You two definitely should talk more about it and seriously consider if the lifestyle is right for you two. Also, forgot to mention in my last post there sometimes is a fine line between envy and jealousy.
The weird feelings are there fir sure but it is EXCITING AS HELL. I was a once and go to sleep guy, wife was too. When he's with us I have no problem at all with a good firm dick all night, our friend is hard again in about 2 minutes. Guys measure by how hard it gets and how soon after, for women all I know is she is ready and willing to take ot however him or me gives it to her and she sure seems into it. I kinda wish we found this year's ago but it might not have worked then. Our sex was twice a week if that, now I do her every day sometimes in the kitchen, the garage, back yard you name it. When we confirm he'll be visiting we go all night the night befor. Then it's sex for hours when he's here.
So....yes....weird feelings but it's exciting, hot, relaxing and lots of sex so we keep doing it.

The weird feelings are there fir sure but it is EXCITING AS HELL. I was a once and go to sleep guy, wife was too. When he's with us I have no problem at all with a good firm dick all night, our friend is hard again in about 2 minutes. Guys measure by how hard it gets and how soon after, for women all I know is she is ready and willing to take ot however him or me gives it to her and she sure seems into it. I kinda wish we found this year's ago but it might not have worked then. Our sex was twice a week if that, now I do her every day sometimes in the kitchen, the garage, back yard you name it. When we confirm he'll be visiting we go all night the night befor. Then it's sex for hours when he's here.
So....yes....weird feelings but it's exciting, hot, relaxing and lots of sex so we keep doing it.
It definitely can have positive affect on sex life. It did ours and if I am being honest knowing another man desired her added to it. This sort of thing is not for everyone but if it works for a couple it can be awesome. Agree it is definitely exciting, hot, relaxing, and it adds to our overall interest in sex.

First off, no picture on this screen?

Second, gorgouse?? Try and stay away from
guys who can't spell...
GORGEOUS would be the correct spelling.

Very beautiful 😍

Very beautiful 😍
PERFECTLY said! And long overdue. I realize guys get jerked around a lot. Can't help that. But they want to go from zero to 100 immediately.

Me, I need to get to know them & trust them.
If thats not good, move on. There are SO many other options. Gentlemen are not dead...they're just harder to find.