New and Searching

I am looking to get my wife into the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We have never done anything like this. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The idea of my wife getting sexual pleasures from other women (her current preference) and men (my idea) excites me more than I can explain. I want to watch, join, control, and take picutes/ videos during some, especially the first, of these encounters. We talk about it in the bedroom some and she has shown some serious interest recently even asking serious questions like how I'd feel about another man penetration her. She very much loves to please me and I know how I want the first encounter to happen. Because she is very nervous and not likely to lean into it I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling and I KNOW she will enjoy herself with the right person. Discussions, input, and questions are welcome but please be respectful. I intend to post some sexy/ revealing pictures of her on here but unless we actually get into the lifestyle they will not show her face unless she is completely covered. I am actually looking for a man right now but I know SHE really wants to have a sexual experience with a woman. Seems a little backwards I know but it is how it is. That's enough for one message, if you actually read all of this but a winky face at the beginning of your post.

You already posted a pic of her pretty face!
WRONG, my friend.

Bring up the idea, plant the seed, let her turn
It over in her head. DON'T PUSH IT! See if she
brings it up.
Talk about guys u know she finds attractive.
Take her out to drink & intro her around.
Its gotta seem like its her idea.
Yhe idea is to make her hot to do it.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
;)My wife and I have similar interests. We both love the idea of a hot hung younger guy joining me in giving my wife a two cock experience. Much as she loves the "idea" she is not willing to be penetrated. And I dont try to convince and instead work with what excites her. I have set up fantasy scenarios that she finds very exciting and create more openness around the idea without much risk for her. I think about what I would like to see happen, what turns her on and get creative with a scenario that we role play. I also buy her hot wife anklets and she wears them when we go out. She finds that fun and playful. We have several times had guys join us for sexy oral play. She loves anything oral and is really turned on by sucking cock. I love to join in and I love to watch at times. I keep it fun and playful with hot soapy showers where she "cleans" us guys and hot oil massages where my wife gets a sexy four hands massage. Her being sexual with another man really turns me on. Right now we are trying to find a hot hung younger guy in portland who is into sexy mature women, for a soft scenario like above. Good luck
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: LibertineDevil
@R&Rlove Sounds very similar to my wife and I. We live in SoCal. Been verified members on here for years.

Some background:

1. Last year we joined a popular swingers site that resulted in meeting another local couple at a restaurant for a few drinks. The other couple arrived late and the wife in the other couple was not in the mood following a long work day. Plus she already had a boyfriend on the side so she wasn't interested in another man. Her husband was looking for a girlfriend (my wife) that's why they showed up. This mis-match made the whole experience uncomfortable for my wife and I. Our casual encounter ended and we haven't done another one since.

2. Around the same time last year we also joined a local swingers/singles club in our area but never attended, partly because the couple we met with above were also members of same club. Nevertheless watching my wife in the gloryhole booth would be fun but we just can't seem to pull the trigger. We have a family too, which makes getting away for an evening tough most the time.

3. My wife use to only date girls and we've had a few threesomes with others females over the ten years we've been married. Each time lots of fun for everyone!! I suggest exploring with another female first (married or not) and see how it goes. Let them go in the room alone first to start, then join them 10-15 minutes later. If all goes well then move onto option 2 = wife with another man.

4. One of my old friends from highschool 20+yrs ago revealed last year how her and her husband are swingers but after hanging out with them we didn't mesh and nothing happened. My highschool friend was flaky and her hubs was an ahole. Nope.

5. Im 40 and hung. My wife is 34 and hot. I'd be ok with our wives having fun together since it doesn't bother my wife and I (done it before). Zero jealousy. On the other hand if our wives want to go farther and hangout with another man (us) then we can discuss and proceed but only if it feels right for everyone since we've all never done that before.

Sharing all of this data so you know it takes time and in many cases might not even happen for one reason or the other.

*Planning, comfort and safety are all a must for us!!

We're in no rush to meet new couples but if you guys or anyone else on here (couple or female) is located in SoCal and interested in making new friends...feel free to DM us anytime and we'll see where it goes.
Just saw this. That's the lifestyle, don't let it turn you off to keep trying other adventures. Running in to people like that and couple mismatches are all par for the course. Hopefully you don't let that one couple prevent you from enjoying your chosen lifestyle clubs. Just smile at them, be friendly and then disengage. If they persist, tell them in no uncertain terms (but FRIENDLY) that you are not interested in play. That should end it. Hopefully they year since you wrote this has been fun and adventurous.

Reactions: Bighands35
I am looking to get my wife into the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We have never done anything like this. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The idea of my wife getting sexual pleasures from other women (her current preference) and men (my idea) excites me more than I can explain. I want to watch, join, control, and take picutes/ videos during some, especially the first, of these encounters. We talk about it in the bedroom some and she has shown some serious interest recently even asking serious questions like how I'd feel about another man penetration her. She very much loves to please me and I know how I want the first encounter to happen. Because she is very nervous and not likely to lean into it I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling and I KNOW she will enjoy herself with the right person. Discussions, input, and questions are welcome but please be respectful. I intend to post some sexy/ revealing pictures of her on here but unless we actually get into the lifestyle they will not show her face unless she is completely covered. I am actually looking for a man right now but I know SHE really wants to have a sexual experience with a woman. Seems a little backwards I know but it is how it is. That's enough for one message, if you actually read all of this but a winky face at the beginning of your post.
🙂good luck

Just saw this. That's the lifestyle, don't let it turn you off to keep trying other adventures. Running in to people like that and couple mismatches are all par for the course. Hopefully you don't let that one couple prevent you from enjoying your chosen lifestyle clubs. Just smile at them, be friendly and then disengage. If they persist, tell them in no uncertain terms (but FRIENDLY) that you are not interested in play. That should end it. Hopefully they year since you wrote this has been fun and adventurous.
Thank You for the nice message. We are still here lol and looking for a fun couple not too far away. My old highschool friend has since divorced her husband (not a good sign). Just wish we could meet a half normal/half nutbar fun like minded couple haha. If in SoCal we would love to link sometime. Just send us a PM