New cock cage

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
hello everyone, its been a great last few months. About a month ago, my wife held back from having sex with me at all, to the point where she would simple ask me if i played with myself. Since the first time she fucked derek at the swinger's club, she has had sex with three more men, while i've had to play with myself. She goes out with very short dresses, as well as no panties and sometimes no bra. The worst, or should i say best part is she is a small girl with huge boobs and ass, and every man that sees her keeps their eyes glued to her figure, while i have to watch all those men enjoying her, almost trying to fuck her in my face. Recently, as she noticed my cock has not been erect in a while, she told me it would be best for me to put my cock away in a cock cage. At first i was humiliated, but then i felt so turned on how little she thought of my cock. Finally yesterday my cock cage arrived, and she was so excited for me. She soon locked me up and told me if i like, she can let me out once a week to play with me, since i wont be doing any fucking, with or without her. Today is my second day in the cage, while she is facebooking with so many of her boyfriends, and tomorrow she is scheduled to fuck one of them, while i stay at the in laws' house. Will update you guys of how it goes tomorrow :)

Reactions: Mywifeforyou