Our first fight since starting the lifestyle.

A lot of people here are going to just encourage you to do anything you like and ruin your marriage, because they just get off on women being slutty (I mean, I do too but I'll also offer some real advice). If you don't care about your husband or the marriage, then sure, its an easy choice, just keep doing whatever you want.

On the other hand, here's a bit of a reality check - unless your husband is an absolute cuck to the highest degree, I think most men in this lifestyle expect there are going to be some limitations on the wife playing. I mean, it's not much of a marriage if everyone just does anything they want at any time with no consideration for the other person's feelings. It's a bit of a black and white view to assume if it was his idea for your to play, then it's okay for you to take it to the farthest possible extreme. You two need to talk and establish what the boundaries are.

It sounds like your husband is okay with you having multiple bulls, which seems like a reasonable amount of freedom. It is unclear exactly what set him off but I can kind of see how he might be upset, for various reasons or just overall, at how the situation got out of control. I would personally not want anyone to find out I was into wife-sharing, other than by us choosing to tell them. Having my wife photographed by random people at a club, naked and covered in cum would make me pretty nervous, even if its "unlikely" the pictures will get out. There is the possibility they could and the consequences could be significant.

I can also see how it might be disconcerting to have random unknown guys join in fucking your wife. I mean, some husbands would be totally cool with that / hope for it... but I think it is also reasonable if your husband expects you to play with known partners / more limited partners, where there is less fear of STDs or other things that could potentially go wrong, like some unknown guy stalking you, etc.

And of course your bulls are on your side - I don't know the situation but likely, they're just there to use you for their own entertainment and don't care about you or your long-term well-being like your husband does.

Ultimately, not saying what you did is necessarily right or wrong, or that your husband's feelings are unfounded - it is just a question of how much you want total freedom vs. whether you value the marriage and want to find out what your husband is comfortable with and where things cross a line for him. Calling you a slut for it seems like a poor way to articulate those feelings but maybe you can sit down and have a more constructive conversation about what part of it really bothered him and make a commitment to agree to some ground rules going forward.
well said.

Reactions: charisma1986
Hmmm, all I know is that things are really rocky between us, worse than it has ever been...
we are 40 posts into this thread & i don't recall you taking any responsibility for your nick's angst. you have not acknowledged, sincerely, that you may have crossed a line.

all you have done is complain about your husband. ya know, the guy that agreed to your freedom to pursue others.

maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

My wife is 74 now and has had other men since she was in her 30s, we don't sleep together now and I'm not allowed to see or touch her sexually, we often argue but her boyfriend off the moment has never come into it over the years no matter how angry we get , it's an area we both respect, no matter what we argue about today she knows she can be with her boyfriend tonight without any repercussions.

So, I went to a club in Chicago with my 4 Bulls, we got a VIP room and I stripped and partied with them. 4 of their friends showed up there too, so I partied with those Bulls too! At the last call, all 8 of my Bulls came on me in the VIP. I was pretty tipsy, and I did the walk of shame through some of the Club, back to Everette's SUV and a lot of the bouncers took pictures of me naked, covered in cum. Now Nick is super mad at me!
Loved your story.. especially last part, when you go out naked and covered with sperm..i wish see you like that..
😍😍😍😍😍

Think of your husband……you better drop the Hotwife thing and get back to normality to save the marriage. Clearly it’s not for the both of you. I would like to offer some solutions but I don’t see any other than distancing yourselves from wife sharing. Nonetheless you got to experience some great memories and it’s time to move forward onto something more positive. This lifestyle is definitely not worth your marriage.

Still acting very childishly. Nick brought up the Idea of a separation.
The only thing that you do all the time is to complain about your husband... And now you blame him because he think the divorce after all the things that you do... You betray him... You exploitation his love for you, for your own fun... And now after all that, you whining because he want to stop all that you doing because he didn't like it anymore, because you betray him, this is not what you both agreed to do... You going very far for your own pleasure and not for the pleasure of you two, without discuss it with him... so... If you have a little courage let him go... Proceed the divorce and live your life as you want and leave him to live his...
Stay with your "bulls" - as I told you before real bull didn't destroy families and separate the couple - and keep continue fuck with them... And after fucking and good times get back to your home lay down to your empty bed and sleep well... You want this life you have to pay the price...

Well my opinion as a bull for 15years is that you make wrong in all of your relationship with your husband and with your bulls... You want to have a good times for yourself and don't care about your husband... I think you never make an honest conversation with your hubby about this lifestyle and what do you want both of you from this lifestyle... At this moment you care only for yourself and your pleasure and don't care about your hubby... You think that is obliged to accept this situation and this where are you wrong... In this lifestyle both must be ok and not only one... Ass for your bulls... The only thing that they care is to screw your holes and nothing more... But this is not behave of a bull... Bull respect the couple and don't make things that hurt the couple...
As for you stop be egoistic and talk with your husband and respect him... Otherwise take a divorce and live your life...and let your husband find a woman that she respect him and care for him...
So sit down and think seriously with your mind and no with your pussy...
I absolutely agree with this. She is thinking with her pussy and has no regard for her husband. I would not want a wife life this. Thankfully my wife would never do this to me and puts our marriage first.

Still acting very childishly. Nick brought up the Idea of a separation.

Is Nick out of his fucking mind... serious he needs to think this over. you are the perfect wife and he is not understanding that right. he will miss all the good things of seeing you ride and moan on black dick. maybe you need to try and fuck your bull in the marital bed and nick sleeps in the geust room for a trial.

Reactions: Lisa and Nick