Our Journey . . .

Welcome WOZTG. Excellent avatar choice. I wonder if you would tell what you were thinking as you undid button after button for that waiter? We've heard Zeke's point of view - and most of us know the ache he feels. But what went through your mind?

Hi jduke, what was going through my mind you ask? It was a long time ago, so I will do my best here. Really, from what I recall, I was maintaining my balance on a high wire where I wanted to make my husband happy, and at the same time not compromise my values, especially in a public place. We were kind of out of the way off in the corner as I remember. So, no one could really see what I was doing. Yes, the waiter was cute, I will admit that. I remember feeling a little pressured but Zeke was a perfect and understanding gentleman when he saw how I was feeling.about the pressure I was experiencing. I was titilated at undoing my buttons on my blouse, feeling a little control over another guy who might be interested in looking at me and taking a peek at what he could. I was not interested in exposing myself to him though. That would be bridge too far I think. I hope that answers your question. Please feel free to ask more if you like. I will do my best to recall what I can.

Hi again Olivia, thank you! I appreciate your recall here. I'm likely not alone in seeking to better understand what our wives really think about as we indulge in what we hope - often a stretch - is a shared fantasy. Personally, I was guilty of pushing things too far, and that likely resulted in the end of that phase of our marriage. Far too soon for me, but as she told me at the time: "I'm only doing this for you now." No one wants to hear that. She doesn't regret our indulging, but finally decided it wasn't who she wanted to be. I'm pretty sure I'm right about this. (Recent odd event causes me to question.)

But enough of me. Undoing a few buttons, noticing his attention, and titillated at the feel of control. That is helpful. I wonder how this differs fundamentally from wearing (for example) that bikini on public beach. More exposed, more vulnerable, and able to "control" many guys at once. It could be as simple as a one-to-one reveal instead of a one-to-many, I suppose? Mildly exhibitionist as contrasted with openly flirting with a specific man? Why would exposing, I assume a nipple, be that bridge too far? Have you considered other opportunities to make Zeke happy, perhaps in a one-to-many scenario, such as a nude beach?

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Hi jduke, what was going through my mind you ask? It was a long time ago, so I will do my best here. Really, from what I recall, I was maintaining my balance on a high wire where I wanted to make my husband happy, and at the same time not compromise my values, especially in a public place. We were kind of out of the way off in the corner as I remember. So, no one could really see what I was doing. Yes, the waiter was cute, I will admit that. I remember feeling a little pressured but Zeke was a perfect and understanding gentleman when he saw how I was feeling.about the pressure I was experiencing. I was titilated at undoing my buttons on my blouse, feeling a little control over another guy who might be interested in looking at me and taking a peek at what he could. I was not interested in exposing myself to him though. That would be bridge too far I think. I hope that answers your question. Please feel free to ask more if you like. I will do my best to recall what I can.
Hi, just wanted to say that you are very sexy

Just was in chat room. I see my wife Wifeofzekethegeek was chatting up somebody in the chat room. I didn't get to see the whole conversation because they went to private chat. I don't know what they chatted about. But, it is very exciting to see she is on here exploring with others, making connections, and learning lots (hopefully). Yikes, I say nervously excited.

When I first got tirned on by other men noticing my wife was when we'd been on a holiday beach where some girls and women were topless. She flt more comfortable being amongst other women exposing their tits. Quickly it became the norm, men walking by and taking long glances at her. A couple of guys stopped by to chat, she covered her tit with a towel but as she relaxed she dropped the towel. I noticed her nipples were becoming erect and asked her later if she got turned on, she said she felt good when they looked at her tits. During the rest of the 2 weeks she stood topless arranging towels etc. The incident that gave me hope of her going further happened on that holiday. Some late teens lads were kicking a ball about and it rolled by us, I left it so she picked it up and the collected from her. Being close up they both looked directly at her tits as they thanked her. Enjoying their attention she asked if they played for a team. Thay chatted for 10 minutes. She had noticed that one of them had a bulge growing in his Speedos.

That was the start of the journey that lead her to fucking my friend as I watch and last night beginning a sex encounter with a stranger to her. This can happen for you and Olivia just take your time.

Sorry been away and haven't posted on here lately. These have been busy times for us. But, there is a little update to give, so here goes.

Last smash I gave her a couple gag gifts of dildos. One black and one white. The black dildo is named Corey. The white is named Ray. As to why that is their names, a story for another time, if you are interested.

As of the end of May, she cut me off from all sex with her temporarily. She said that if I really want to experience being a cuckold, then the only people having sex with her were going to be Corey and Ray. I would have to hold her hand and watch while they do her. She stayed true to her word. For now, those dildos have been the only thing inside her satisfying her while all I get to do is hold her hand and watch. I even have to help get her ready for her dates with each of them. I pick out or go buy her lingerie and outfits, including shoes, bathe her, shave her, and dress her while she dolls herself up. We go to dinner together, maybe catch a movie or coffee afterwards, then come home where one of them is waiting on the bed. We have done this just about every weekend.

It is strange to stay this about a couple sex toys. But, I am both aroused and at the same time full of angst and jealousy. Weird, huh?
I think it is quite natural.

Just was in chat room. I see my wife Wifeofzekethegeek was chatting up somebody in the chat room. I didn't get to see the whole conversation because they went to private chat. I don't know what they chatted about. But, it is very exciting to see she is on here exploring with others, making connections, and learning lots (hopefully). Yikes, I say nervously excited.
She's making progress!

Has it really been two years since we've updated this thread? Wow, we've really dropped the ball on this one. Sorry about that folks. With covid this past 16 months we really couldn't do anything anyway. But, things have changed and so have I. Having said that, I will update you all on how things have changed, the whys, etc. I will do it in small spurts like this. My thanks to the many guys who made me feel more comfortable about jumping in to my husband's chagrin. Please stay tuned. I will do my best as I continue to regrow my business at the same time.

Has it really been two years since we've updated this thread? Wow, we've really dropped the ball on this one. Sorry about that folks. With covid this past 16 months we really couldn't do anything anyway. But, things have changed and so have I. Having said that, I will update you all on how things have changed, the whys, etc. I will do it in small spurts like this. My thanks to the many guys who made me feel more comfortable about jumping in to my husband's chagrin. Please stay tuned. I will do my best as I continue to regrow my business at the same time.
Would love to read your updates!

First off, one of the reasons we stopped posting on this thread is we were pm and chatting with many people on here, so we're giving our story that way. I know, no excuse. We should have kept this thread up properly. But, those many people we chatted with, such as Silo, Bigman, NeedaDom, etc. and many others too numerous to mention, thank you very much for all you have done. PM me if I left you out. I don't want to leave anybody out and want everyone to know how wonderful and helpful you have all been to us. It has meant a lot to us.