Pegging in-front of Friends

Hi all,

My wife has recently shared her fantasy with me which we haven’t experienced before.
She want to to peg me with strap on and make me cum.
Interestingly she want to fuck me infront of my friends.
Has anyone experienced this before?

how would it work, i am excited!!

Would love to hear your responses…
I'm not sure your friends would want to see this. if they did they may lose respect for you, and really distance themselves from you. not sure this is a good idea.

I know if my friend asked me to watch him get pegged I would distance myself from him. that would be him involving me into his homosexual fantasies, and that is something I am not comfortable with. I don't want to see him that way. I would lose respect for him. somethings are best kept private.

I'm not sure your friends would want to see this. if they did they may lose respect for you, and really distance themselves from you. not sure this is a good idea.

I know if my friend asked me to watch him get pegged I would distance myself from him. that would be him involving me into his homosexual fantasies, and that is something I am not comfortable with. I don't want to see him that way. I would lose respect for him. somethings are best kept private.
well that's u felt bad actually but i think it's makes me and my hubby so much excited.

Hi all,

My wife has recently shared her fantasy with me which we haven’t experienced before.

I think it's a amazing idea I would love to fuck my hubby infront of his friends

My wife has pegged me in front of others. At first I felt ashamed having her insert the strap-on dildo inside me and fucking me. It was not long of me grunting and my cock in its cage swinging back and forth and my wife grunting as she thrust into me, that I didn’t care anymore and enjoyed the ride. I came in my cage and she stopped, had me take the strap-on off her and she went to her boyfriend and told him to fuck her.

My wife has pegged me in front of others. At first I felt ashamed having her insert the strap-on dildo inside me and fucking me. It was not long of me grunting and my cock in its cage swinging back and forth and my wife grunting as she thrust into me, that I didn’t care anymore and enjoyed the ride. I came in my cage and she stopped, had me take the strap-on off her and she went to her boyfriend and told him to fuck her.
That's really amazing experience, only difference would be that my wife won't allow anyone to touch her except she love to make them cum with dick in their hands watching her.

thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, that must have strengthen your bond with wife.

Hi all,

Would have thought more interest from wives wanting to peg hubby in front of her friends, rather than his. They like to show other wives their domination and control, and the other wives like to see and learn from it.

My wife enjoys a fair amount of exhibitionism in our sex life. So, this is something right up her alley. She has always enjoyed showing and proving her domination over me and how better to accomplish this than by robbing me of my manhood and making me her bitch in front of our friends.

The first time she pegged me in front of people we knew was a group of close friends of mine, all men and all who had been intimate with her in the past at some point during our marriage. So, her pegging me in their presence came as no great surprise or shock. That night, she had me in a chastity cage but it was still highly humiliating for me to pull my pants down in front of them and to beg my wife to fuck me with her big black cock.

She also did this one evening during a small gathering of her girlfriends. No cage, so it was just my tiny, flaccid cock on display as my wife pounded me from behind and my tiny weenie bobbed up and down to the thrusts. All of the ladies were highly impressed and took videos and pictures and said how much they wanted to do this to their husbands. I have always secretly wondered how many husbands have been pegged behind closed doors in the privacy of their own homes by their wives.

My wife enjoys a fair amount of exhibitionism in our sex life. So, this is something right up her alley. She has always enjoyed showing and proving her domination over me and how better to accomplish this than by robbing me of my manhood and making me her bitch in front of our friends.

The first time she pegged me in front of people we knew was a group of close friends of mine, all men and all who had been intimate with her in the past at some point during our marriage. So, her pegging me in their presence came as no great surprise or shock. That night, she had me in a chastity cage but it was still highly humiliating for me to pull my pants down in front of them and to beg my wife to fuck me with her big black cock.

She also did this one evening during a small gathering of her girlfriends. No cage, so it was just my tiny, flaccid cock on display as my wife pounded me from behind and my tiny weenie bobbed up and down to the thrusts. All of the ladies were highly impressed and took videos and pictures and said how much they wanted to do this to their husbands. I have always secretly wondered how many husbands have been pegged behind closed doors in the privacy of their own homes by their wives.
wow you a true sub cuck, I bet she loves to humiliate you in front of friends

I’m jealous lol. I fantasize hard about my wife fucking me in front of her girlfriends.