Look forward to seeing those. Do you watch her fuck other men?
When we started off a few years ago she had never fucked anyone without me being there. Than there was a period when I was not allowed to see her naked whatsoever, so mainly she fucked alone, or if I was there than blindfolded or sent out of the room and called back in only for cleaning duties. Recently I am again allowed to watch her, but don’t take part. I just clean her and the bulls as well-am often made to suck them off or take their load...

My wife loves me to watch her with my friend, a recent crap fuck with a guy from the pub and wanking off her work colleagues hubby 2 nights ago. I normally just watch, she always looks at me so that I see her cum face. She sometimes tells me to get my friend hard or even wank him till he cums. She cleans herself but leaves his cum inside her until he's left and we fuck his cum further into her.

My wife loves me to watch her with my friend, a recent crap fuck with a guy from the pub and wanking off her work colleagues hubby 2 nights ago. I normally just watch, she always looks at me so that I see her cum face. She sometimes tells me to get my friend hard or even wank him till he cums. She cleans herself but leaves his cum inside her until he's left and we fuck his cum further into her.
I hadn’t fucked my wife for about 2yrs now... only time when I am allowed to wank is when I am sucking her lovers cock, or when her bull fucks me and I play with my dick. I love to see her cum face too and listen to the loud screams...

Reactions: Fantasy😈
lucky hubby???
I indeed feel lucky when I do a good job sucking their cocks and take their cum on my face as a reward. I was trained to suck their balls on a way they like it and to take their dicks in my ass so they can have pleasure. And feel even luckier when I am given permission to cum for their rock hard dick

Reactions: CrowRaven