Pre date

For me that's the hottest bit of the night.
Your hearts pumping while you watch your wife get ready.
The mixed emotions of jealousy and excitement.

Watching her put on her underwear knowing it'll be someone else taking them off.

Watching as she applies her perfume and tales extra care with her make-up.

Watching as she puts a condom in her bag.

Watching as she sends a text.

Kissing her goodbye knowing those lips will soon be around another mand cock.

It's incredible. Just incredible

Keep going. No sense stopping now. What happens next.

Once she is out of the shower, dried off, and dressed, she will normally ask me to make sure her outfit is ok, and then she will give me a light kiss on the lips as she texts her date to let him know she is ready to be picked up.

She will arrive back home hours later, usually after 3 am, and her makeup and hair are often disheveled and her clothes are in a disarray. I will follow her into our bedroom asking for details but she is normally pretty closed lip on any intimate details. Her dress usually hits the floor and she climbs into bed in her thong and pulls the covers up around her neck. I try to kiss her but she usually tells me she is worn out and tired.

I turn off the lights and ask her if she needs anything and she says no. I climb into bed beside her and can smell the guy's cologne and the distinct aroma of sex and cum on her body. I work to get her panties off, usually being told to stop a few times before she relents and allows me to remove them. I climb beneath the sheets and her blanket and she normally tells me she is not clean and she is tired. I begin to kiss lightly on her pubic mound and work my way to kissing her outer labia which are typically swollen and puffy. Eventually, she will begin to get into it and her legs will open to provide me access to her pussy. I normally can bring her to at least one orgasm.

ShowerSex1.png

Once she is out of the shower, dried off, and dressed, she will normally ask me to make sure her outfit is ok, and then she will give me a light kiss on the lips as she texts her date to let him know she is ready to be picked up.

She will arrive back home hours later, usually after 3 am, and her makeup and hair are often disheveled and her clothes are in a disarray. I will follow her into our bedroom asking for details but she is normally pretty closed lip on any intimate details. Her dress usually hits the floor and she climbs into bed in her thong and pulls the covers up around her neck. I try to kiss her but she usually tells me she is worn out and tired.

I turn off the lights and ask her if she needs anything and she says no. I climb into bed beside her and can smell the guy's cologne and the distinct aroma of sex and cum on her body. I work to get her panties off, usually being told to stop a few times before she relents and allows me to remove them. I climb beneath the sheets and her blanket and she normally tells me she is not clean and she is tired. I begin to kiss lightly on her pubic mound and work my way to kissing her outer labia which are typically swollen and puffy. Eventually, she will begin to get into it and her legs will open to provide me access to her pussy. I normally can bring her to at least one orgasm.

View attachment 1293608
How does he taste?

How does he taste?

I have cleaned many creampies from my wife, mostly during threesomes or when I watched her with the guy. I love the scent and taste of my wife's pussy after she has had sex when the cum load is fresh and recent. I cannot describe a taste, but it is something like nothing else with its own distinct flavor and taste. After a few hours, it begins to take on an ammonia aroma and taste, which I am not a fan of. But, fresh, I love it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I have cleaned many creampies from my wife, mostly during threesomes or when I watched her with the guy. I love the scent and taste of my wife's pussy after she has had sex when the cum load is fresh and recent. I cannot describe a taste, but it is something like nothing else with its own distinct flavor and taste. After a few hours, it begins to take on an ammonia aroma and taste, which I am not a fan of. But, fresh, I love it.
When is her next date

When is her next date

I do not know; she arranges dates when she meets somebody who piques her interest. She uses the swinger site we are on to find men and will usually chat with them for some time before making a date. I don't think she has been talking with anyone specific for the last few months due to being busy with family issues with her aging parents.

I do not know; she arranges dates when she meets somebody who piques her interest. She uses the swinger site we are on to find men and will usually chat with them for some time before making a date. I don't think she has been talking with anyone specific for the last few months due to being busy with family issues with her aging parents.
Are you her clean up crew every time?

Are you her clean up crew every time?

Most of the time, I am. Depending on how worn out she is when she arrives back home, she will sometimes get in bed and climb up on my face and feed me her pussy, or she will lay, and I go down on her. Other times she will let me have sloppy seconds so I can add my own load before cleaning up the shared mixed cum loads.

Sent you a dm
Most of the time, I am. Depending on how worn out she is when she arrives back home, she will sometimes get in bed and climb up on my face and feed me her pussy, or she will lay, and I go down on her. Other times she will let me have sloppy seconds so I can add my own load before cleaning up the shared mixed cum load.