Real pictures of real boobs the sizes some women really are

Kev627

Male
Verified
It is quite easy to find pictures of the closer to average sized breasts of all sizes but does anybody have any wives or girlfriends with breasts around the 42C they could post for me?
Thanks, Kev627

I must admit I do love the sight of a pair of large, full tits stretching a bikini top, esp if the top is on the small side.
But a slim, lithe girl with cute, pert little tits like yours Cathy is simply divine - it's all about the overall look and on the right frame, sometimes less is more.
I'm a very average 34c. Was a 34b when I was younger but they've got a little bigger, drooped a little lol over the years so I'm just about a c cup but still a b in some bras xx

I must admit I do love the sight of a pair of large, full tits stretching a bikini top, esp if the top is on the small side.
But a slim, lithe girl with cute, pert little tits like yours Cathy is simply divine - it's all about the overall look and on the right frame, sometimes less is more.
I'm a very average 34c. Was a 34b when I was younger but they've got a little bigger, drooped a little lol over the years so I'm just about a c cup but still a b in some bras xx
I’m sure your are still awesome lynn and thanks for letting us know your bra size 👙 lovely

Sounds and looks divine Lynn :love: :love: