I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years now and this is still a night I will never truly be able to shake off. For better, and for worse.
It was pretty early into our relationship. I would say just over a year in. My girlfriend had been eyeing up this Indie bar for a while now. Not my type of scene, but I thought I would go along with her to keep her happy. A mini event was on. Sort of a battle of the bands gig? Not entirely sure. However, this place wasn't that big, and was absolutely packed. I remember not being able to move when I first walked in and that was pretty early in the night! As the night went on, I was surprisingly enjoying myself, shared a couple of drinks with my girlfriend, danced together to music I don't usually enjoy, and I felt surprisingly more confident in myself than usual. I could feel a lot of eyes on my girlfriend at this bar, she was the hottest in their by far! Tight body, tiny waist, wide hugging hips and a huge bouncy bubble butt that would shake all over the place every time she hit the dance floor, it was quite a sight. Best thing about this? She was all mine, and I loved that.
A couple of hours into the night, both pretty tipsy at this point, we were waiting at the bar waiting to get some more drinks, and we noticed someone next to us. One of the drummers in the band who played earlier, and my girlfriend was super into the band/music. We spoke to him, and told him how much his band rocked. He shook our hands and thanked us. When he shook my girlfriends hand, she was in instant shock and commented on the size of his hands. The moment that comment left her mouth, I remember thinking in my head...what did she just say? I tried to laugh it off, and thought nothing off it. Sure, this drummer was a pretty big dude, a lot bigger than myself. But, she loved me, and that is the most important thing. Before I could regain my composure, the two of them are now comparing hands, and the difference was mind-blowing. This dude had humongous hands. My girlfriends face lit up like a Christmas tree, and giggled like a school girl. Making the most of the situation, the dude wanted to compare hands with me. I was against it at first, (mainly because I knew his were bigger), he insisted, and my girlfriend told me to as well for "a laugh". I agreed, and to no ones surprise, his hands were bigger, a lot bigger. He made a comment about being a lot bigger than me, and my girlfriend agreed labelling him huge. The tide changed, and my confidence from earlier on swiftly dropped. What I was witnessing right before my very eyes was a disaster waiting to happen.
After our drinks finally arrived, the dude offers to join us, and before I could even answer myself, my girlfriend jumps at the chance and says yes! Not even looking at me. Now, at this time, it was still absolutely packed, luckily we found a three person booth, and given how big this dude was it was still a struggle to get us all in. I was on the end, my girlfriend in the middle, and the drummer dude on the other end. All squeezed in together. To the point my girlfriends leg was rubbing right against this dude. For about 30 minutes, I was pretty much the third wheel in my own relationship, and barely got a single word in. I couldn't even really hear what they were speaking about over all the noise. My girlfriend didn't even check back on me to ask if I were having a good time. She finally speaks to me, and tells me she needs the toilet, and I say okay. She gets him, and tries to squeeze past the dude. He doesn't really budge much. As she tries to get passed him, it's like her bubble butt just slowly grinds against his crotch to get passed, and the dude thrusted ever so subtly and almost knocked her over the booth. She looked back in a state of shock, and walked off, with the dude glaring at her ass. At this point, I am in disbelief, I can almost feel the sexual tension in the air. It's just me and the guy at the booth, I can't remember the last time he ever said a word to me. He takes a big gulp of his drink and says "I'm going to absolutely fucking rail this chick" and walks off. Not even glancing in my direction.
At this point, I just want to go home, and I feel like the more time this guy spends around my girlfriend, the higher chance he has of actually fucking her. Which was crazy to admit to myself because she was MY girlfriend, not his. A couple of minutes past, and my girlfriend walks back over, straight over to this dude. Again, not even glancing at me, am I invisible at this point!? She finally comes back over, "Luke has asked us to go to an after party!" I'm thinking two things here, I didn't even know his fucking name, yet you do? Secondly, there's no chance I am spending more time with this dude, and I need to get my girlfriend home. I tell her I am tired, and I don't fancy it. She replies, telling me it's okay if I want to go, and she can phone one of her friends with University to go instead so she's safe. That was it. I have lost her at this point. There's only one thing on her mind. Seeing if his huge hands match something else.
Before I could even convince her, she was on the phone to her friend, who of course was up for it. She tells me her friend is on the way so I can leave if she wants me to. Knowing full well what is going to happen if I leave. I was just defeated and deflated at this point. Luke comes over to us, and asks me if I am coming to the after party, I don't him I didn't fancy it and he assures me he would take good care of my girlfriend, and promised me if she doesn't want to be here he'd get her to call me straight away. I don't know why, but it felt slightly uplifting, and I felt like I could trust him? I don't know. I shook his hand, and told him to have a good night. I hugged my girlfriend goodbye, she gave me a kiss on the lips and told me she loved me. I left, and got a taxi on my own. That was it.
The time passed, and my mind was racing for hours. I didn't hear from my girlfriend at all. Despite a couple of texts and phone calls. Why wasn't she replying? I hope she was safe. I end up falling asleep at my desk, and get woken up by a text around 4am from my girlfriend. It says "We need to talk please". My heart drops, and a part of me always knows what she has to tell me. I reply instantly, "Do you want to talk now, or wait until you can see me"? She replies and wants to see me right now. I hesitate a bit, not wanting to wake up my parents, and I agree. She turns up at my house, and I instantly knew what had happened. Her make-up was everywhere; lipstick smeared, mascara running down her cheeks and her hair was a mess. She didn't even say anything to me, hugged me and started to cry. She stuttered a little, and confessed to sleeping with Luke. My eyes widened in complete shock, confused she was able to do this to me, despite obviously seeing it coming. I asked her to get cleaned up, and was going to confront her after she had a shower. I waited in my room, not even sure if I were still in a relationship or not. She came back in, asked me if we could sleep and talk in the morning, I nodded and snuggled up to her whilst she was still in a towel.
*PREFACING A COUPLE OF THINGS*
This is a REAL story, and I am still with my girlfriend today. Obviously, it's not super explicit, but I didn't want to add unnecessary details that didn't happen just to spice up the plot. We have since spoken about the cheating incident in detail, and I know exactly what happened between her and Luke that night. To this day, I have only ever saw him once, which was actually a couple of years ago. He noticed me, and said "alright mate?" and that's it. Sorry if the grammar/punctuation isn't the best and this is my first time sharing so go easy on me please! If there's any more details about the story/aftermath you wish to know, simple ask away :) Thanks!

Id love to hear the details of what happened when she got to the party, and how he continued to coerce her and what he did to her!
I don’t know a ton of details about what happened afterwards sadly! At the time, I didn’t ask a lot of questions, and it’s something we barely ever address even now. From what I know, he tried his luck twice and obviously succeeded the second time. The first time was early into the party, he made his move straight away, they briefly made out but nothing further because my girlfriend regretted it at the time. Perhaps he was a little too forward and cocky? However, the second time he was more cautious about it all. It was near the end of the party, and he kissed her goodbye, telling her she didn’t have to do anything she wasn’t comfortable with. Pretending to be a nice dude. Sadly, she brought it, this time they made out and they didn’t stop. The dude ended up fucking her in a spare bedroom after the party was finished.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Reading this brought me back to when my girl cheated on me back in school. It's such a terrible feeling knowing she wants nothing to do with you in the moment and would rather talk to some other guy. However, years later and after discovering the whole "hotwife" and "cuckold" lifestyle it turns me on thinking back on it. Do you have any fantasies like that or are you still pretty disappointed with her?

Reactions: CuriousRyan97
Reading this brought me back to when my girl cheated on me back in school. It's such a terrible feeling knowing she wants nothing to do with you in the moment and would rather talk to some other guy. However, years later and after discovering the whole "hotwife" and "cuckold" lifestyle it turns me on thinking back on it. Do you have any fantasies like that or are you still pretty disappointed with her?
Yeah, that’s sort of the same way I approach my situation as well! At the time, I was confused and frustrate. Didn’t even know if our relationship was going to continue. As time passed, I do find the whole situation pretty hot, especially how badly this dude was into my girlfriend. It wasn’t like he wanted to fuck her, it was that he NEEDED to fuck her.

Yeah, that’s sort of the same way I approach my situation as well! At the time, I was confused and frustrate. Didn’t even know if our relationship was going to continue. As time passed, I do find the whole situation pretty hot, especially how badly this dude was into my girlfriend. It wasn’t like he wanted to fuck her, it was that he NEEDED to fuck her.
Yeah my situation we were super young so of course I was jealous. We did break up for a short time but ended up back together and have been married now for 4+ years. I never really did get the full story. She told me all she did was kiss this guy but nobody else was around so all I have is her word. At least you can fantasize about it now and if you ever wanted to enter the lifestyle im sure it would be easy to convince her!

Yeah my situation we were super young so of course I was jealous. We did break up for a short time but ended up back together and have been married now for 4+ years. I never really did get the full story. She told me all she did was kiss this guy but nobody else was around so all I have is her word. At least you can fantasize about it now and if you ever wanted to enter the lifestyle im sure it would be easy to convince her!
I completely understand your curiousity! Plenty of unanswered questions would be floating around in your mind. Funnily enough, IF I ever do open up our relationship, I still think it will be challenging despite this story. Apart from this one guy, she has been faithful towards me for years, and hasn't even hinted at an interest in another man!

Interesting … do you think it was because he was really hung and did indeed “rail” her and she found that her attraction and expectation was WAY different from reality? Or to put it another way, he ended up inadvertently showing her how good she has it with you, and he ended up railing her desire to fuck others right out of her?

Interesting … do you think it was because he was really hung and did indeed “rail” her and she found that her attraction and expectation was WAY different from reality? Or to put it another way, he ended up inadvertently showing her how good she has it with you, and he ended up railing her desire to fuck others right out of her?
That’s an interesting point actually! Simply because of his size, being an insanely big dude with large hands. My girlfriend could have been picturing the size of his cock before anything even happened. Which would have impacted her decision for certain. On the other hand, he could have certainly offered her something she didn’t know she needed, until it was happening right infront of her. Their sexual chemistry for complete strangers was mind blowing!

@CuriousRyan97
Similar happened to me
I think she was curious about him/fancied him, she saw an opportunity by his interest in her, you didn’t object to his advances on your gf so she went for it and was probably so happy you didn’t go to the after party.

This gave her the opportunity to ’get railed’.
She won’t tell you the full story and has probably given you the ‘soft’ version on what happened, you’ll never get the hard truth.
That’s where your imagination will go and why you’re getting into a cuckold kink. 😉

@CuriousRyan97
Similar happened to me
I think she was curious about him/fancied him, she saw an opportunity by his interest in her, you didn’t object to his advances on your gf so she went for it and was probably so happy you didn’t go to the after party.

This gave her the opportunity to ’get railed’.
She won’t tell you the full story and has probably given you the ‘soft’ version on what happened, you’ll never get the hard truth.
That’s where your imagination will go and why you’re getting into a cuckold kink. 😉
Wow,nice! Yep, it’s definitely a good thing I didn’t attend the after party! That’s a good point actually. Never considered the version she gave me was the soft version, which was still enough at the time. 😬

• Wow
You go to bars and parties to find a woman you can make as your girlfriend. But once you get a girl and start dating, the last place you want to bring her for a night out is back to the meat market bar scene where she can be targeted. I found this out the hard way. I was engaged to this girl and we frequently went to bars where a lot of men would carouse and hunt for women. One night we were sitting in a private booth having a nice time when she told me she had to go to the ladies room. She got up and walked accross the crowded room toward the rest room and out of sight.I waited quite a while knowing how long girls can take. I sat in the booth and finished my beer. Her full drink was still sitting there,so I got up to look for her and get another beer over at the bar on the other side.There I saw her sitting at a table with several people I didn't know. She had a fresh drink in her hands and was flirting with this guy.I went over and asked her what was going on. She down played it and told me they were some people she knew. We went back to the booth and I was a bit upset and we got in a fight. So I said we should leave. We drove back to my parents house where I lived and I got out. It was her car so she left. I figured she was going home to bed and we could hash it out the next day. Instead she went back to that bar as she confessed the next day. We had a discussion and she said they were just friends. It wasn't much longer till we broke off the engagement. She started to act funny and became unavailable quite often so I decided that was it. She kept telling me he was just a friend. Well within one year she married him.They had four kids within the next five years. Just friends.

I don’t know a ton of details about what happened afterwards sadly! At the time, I didn’t ask a lot of questions, and it’s something we barely ever address even now. From what I know, he tried his luck twice and obviously succeeded the second time. The first time was early into the party, he made his move straight away, they briefly made out but nothing further because my girlfriend regretted it at the time. Perhaps he was a little too forward and cocky? However, the second time he was more cautious about it all. It was near the end of the party, and he kissed her goodbye, telling her she didn’t have to do anything she wasn’t comfortable with. Pretending to be a nice dude. Sadly, she brought it, this time they made out and they didn’t stop. The dude ended up fucking her in a spare bedroom after the party was finished.
Did he go bareback in her an deep seed her yearning hot treasured pussy? I'm betting he did cum in her at least twice, these kinda guys thrive on blasting cum up inside wife's and promised gf's..