Recent night camping at a festival

Mike&Lisa

Couple
A couple of weeks ago Lisa and I went to a music festival with a few other couples. Each of us had our own RV to camp in, but we set them up in the same area so we could party together. On Friday night, we were all hanging out talking, Jack & Shannon, Doreen and Barry, Scott and Sharon, and Lisa and me. We were all drinking heavily having started around 2:00 in the afternoon. It was warm out so when we left the festival area and got back to camp Lisa immediately took a shower. She came outside dressed in a very short, white dress with short sleeves and elastic that held the top in place. The dress came down about 3” below her crotch and I quickly learned she was completely naked underneath...no bra or panties at all!

We sat and talked, still drinking, for a couple of hours until around 9:00 when Lisa went inside to use the restroom. 15 minutes later she still wasn’t back so I went in to check on her and found her asleep on the sofa. The others asked me where she was and I told them she was passed out on the couch. The rest of us continued to drink and talk for another hour or so when Doreen, Barry Scott and Sharon all decided to go to bed. Jack and I were pretty drunk by then and he told me he going to wake Lisa up and make her come out and party! He went inside our trailer and Shannon and I stayed where we were, still talking and drinking. Several minutes went by and Jack still had not come back out. Shannon said she was going to the bathroom and then to bed. She told me to tell Jack to come on to their RV so everyone could sleep.

After she went inside, I waited a few minutes and walked over to the window and peeked inside. Jack was sitting on the edge of the sofa where Lisa was sleeping. Her white dress was up above her crotch and her smooth pussy was there for all the world to see. Lisa appeared to still be sleeping. At first, Jack just sat there staring at her twat. But after a couple of minutes, he reached over and started playing with her tits. Lisa still had her eyes closed but her hand moved up on top of Jack’s while he fondled her. After a few minutes of this, Jack stood up and dropped his shorts. He stood over Lisa and reached down pulling the top down past her tits then began stroking himself standing inches from her face. Once he was good and hard, he knelt on the sofa and pulled Lisa’s head toward his cock. She opened her mouth and instantly started giving him head, her eyes were still closed. As she sucked his cock, he reached down and started playing with her pussy. Lisa spread her legs allowing him greater access, and eventually started lifting her hips into his hand. I knew she was about to cum when she opened her eyes and saw whose cock she was sucking! Jack didn’t stop for a second, he continued playing with her clit and finger fucking her. She seemed extremely surprised and just looked at him for several seconds before closing her eyes again and letting him stick his dick back inside her mouth, all while rubbing her clit. She soon came, her usual signs of orgasm were obvious, she squeezed her thighs together and rocked side to side. About a minute later, Jack shot his load in her mouth. Lisa tried swallowing all of it, but some of it leaked out onto her chin. Jack used his cock to push it back up in her mouth and she licked him clean.

When she finished cleaning him up, he stood up and said something to her, and then headed back outside. I went back to my chair and sat waiting for him to join me. He didn’t mention anything about it, all he said was she doesn’t want to get up. I told him Shannon had gone to bed so we talked for another hour and then both said goodnight. The next day, Lisa told me Jack had snuck in our trailer for a blow job. I asked if she gave him one and she said yes, but at first she thought it was me. Once she knew it was him she figured there was no reason to stop at that point. The rest of the weekend was fun, but nothing else sexual happened...though I expect it to soon!

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago Lisa and I went to a music festival with a few other couples. Each of us had our own RV to camp in, but we set them up in the same area so we could party together. On Friday night, we were all hanging out talking, Jack & Shannon, Doreen and Barry, Scott and Sharon, and Lisa and me. We were all drinking heavily having started around 2:00 in the afternoon. It was warm out so when we left the festival area and got back to camp Lisa immediately took a shower. She came outside dressed in a very short, white dress with short sleeves and elastic that held the top in place. The dress came down about 3” below her crotch and I quickly learned she was completely naked underneath...no bra or panties at all!

We sat and talked, still drinking, for a couple of hours until around 9:00 when Lisa went inside to use the restroom. 15 minutes later she still wasn’t back so I went in to check on her and found her asleep on the sofa. The others asked me where she was and I told them she was passed out on the couch. The rest of us continued to drink and talk for another hour or so when Doreen, Barry Scott and Sharon all decided to go to bed. Jack and I were pretty drunk by then and he told me he going to wake Lisa up and make her come out and party! He went inside our trailer and Shannon and I stayed where we were, still talking and drinking. Several minutes went by and Jack still had not come back out. Shannon said she was going to the bathroom and then to bed. She told me to tell Jack to come on to their RV so everyone could sleep.

After she went inside, I waited a few minutes and walked over to the window and peeked inside. Jack was sitting on the edge of the sofa where Lisa was sleeping. Her white dress was up above her crotch and her smooth pussy was there for all the world to see. Lisa appeared to still be sleeping. At first, Jack just sat there staring at her twat. But after a couple of minutes, he reached over and started playing with her tits. Lisa still had her eyes closed but her hand moved up on top of Jack’s while he fondled her. After a few minutes of this, Jack stood up and dropped his shorts. He stood over Lisa and reached down pulling the top down past her tits then began stroking himself standing inches from her face. Once he was good and hard, he knelt on the sofa and pulled Lisa’s head toward his cock. She opened her mouth and instantly started giving him head, her eyes were still closed. As she sucked his cock, he reached down and started playing with her pussy. Lisa spread her legs allowing him greater access, and eventually started lifting her hips into his hand. I knew she was about to cum when she opened her eyes and saw whose cock she was sucking! Jack didn’t stop for a second, he continued playing with her clit and finger fucking her. She seemed extremely surprised and just looked at him for several seconds before closing her eyes again and letting him stick his dick back inside her mouth, all while rubbing her clit. She soon came, her usual signs of orgasm were obvious, she squeezed her thighs together and rocked side to side. About a minute later, Jack shot his load in her mouth. Lisa tried swallowing all of it, but some of it leaked out onto her chin. Jack used his cock to push it back up in her mouth and she licked him clean.

When she finished cleaning him up, he stood up and said something to her, and then headed back outside. I went back to my chair and sat waiting for him to join me. He didn’t mention anything about it, all he said was she doesn’t want to get up. I told him Shannon had gone to bed so we talked for another hour and then both said goodnight. The next day, Lisa told me Jack had snuck in our trailer for a blow job. I asked if she gave him one and she said yes, but at first she thought it was me. Once she knew it was him she figured there was no reason to stop at that point. The rest of the weekend was fun, but nothing else sexual happened...though I expect it to soon!
And you both are still ok with it ? Cause I'll say it JACK just mouth and finger raped her

hubby knew what she was wearing, and that his friend went in to the rv. I would have hoped he would have left his load on all holes if she were my wife. Then I would want her to pursue him some more for more fun