Remote controlled vibrator

I once and once only convinced my ex gf to use a remote controlled vibrator (which strapped on so it was on her clit under her clothes) I used the controller to make her cum in public.

I loved it but she was too shy to ever use it again. I did realise it was a simple Bluetooth interface without any security between it and the controller.

I’d love to take my laptop into public areas and search for a Bluetooth with the same name, then overtake the signal and control it as my laptop would be more powerful that the base controller.

Look around subtly to see which woman was squirming and then tease her to orgasm. Even better if she was with her partner and thought he was the one doing it.

The Lovense line of toys are internet-shareable, and remotely controllable. A wearer can open up their device for access, which becomes controlled by the remote partner. It makes for some very, very hot games.
Excellent recommendation!

Isn’t technology wonderful…esp if you could hack that database lol

Reactions: charisma1986
We have not had great success with any of the Bluetooth remote toys, but we did have a remote-controlled egg years ago, and I would tell other guys about my wife having it inserted and pass around the remote that looked like a key FOB. She would be on the dance floor, and guys would control it, and she had no idea who it was. She had many orgasms with that toy before it finally bit the dust.

We now have two toys that are supposed to be internet shareable, but neither has worked reliably.

We have not had great success with any of the Bluetooth remote toys, but we did have a remote-controlled egg years ago, and I would tell other guys about my wife having it inserted and pass around the remote that looked like a key FOB. She would be on the dance floor, and guys would control it, and she had no idea who it was. She had many orgasms with that toy before it finally bit the dust.

We now have two toys that are supposed to be internet shareable, but neither has worked reliably.
favorite game

Reactions: Couple4MFM
favorite game
Always loved it when a guy would have the remote and would be out dancing with her. She would be in the midst of climax and try to hide it from the guy, not knowing he was the one with the remote controlling it. Sometimes I lost track of the remote, so many guys would pass it off to others.

One of the most fun was a night I set her up with a guy from the swinger site, and she had no idea. He was dancing with him, and he would get her close to climax and then stop. About the tenth time he stopped, she still thought I had the remote and gave me a dirty look and pulled the guy into the ladies' room. When she found out I had set it up, she was surprised but couldn't say anything since he had her panties and his cum was leaking down her inner thighs.

Years ago, many of my subs were in distant places, I had met the, online. Most I saw a couple of times per year. I looked for, but could not find a vibe I could control from an app on my phone, wherever they were.
That would have been amazing

Reactions: Couple4MFM