Secretly, well she tried to be anyway.

btweets

Male
Gold
When we first started out playing and I figured out she was having fun behind my back I started setting up situations where I’d leave her alone with a certain guy or guys and then sneak back to try and at least listen to or even better, catch them doing something.. it didn’t take too long before it worked. I caught her two times when she and him thought I had left the house. (He’s a friend of mine and was her first BBC) What you have to understand is that early on she used to tell me to never leave her alone with anyone and she would just go with me, then over time she started asking me to go and grab things while leaving her home or alone at some guys place. I always left assuming that she was going to do something and just didn’t want me there. The funniest part was she would actually tell me to call her when I was on my way back!! Lol! WHY?? Why in the world would she say that? So the two times I caught her she had actually called me to see where I was and I would tell her I was still out when in fact I was already back. So I quietly snuck in the house and tiptoed to the basement door and very quietly open the door and just listened. I could hear her moaning and telling him to hurry up and cum, she loves to make guys cum in her, then I would slowly slide myself down the stairs until I could see them. The first time she was laying on her back and pulled to the side of the bed while he was standing there fucking her! It was such a turn on watching and listening to them but mostly her! I would stay that way for a few minutes and then move back up the stairs and stand up and start walking down like I didn’t have a clue, he quickly turned and went straight to the bathroom and she quickly pulled her pants back up. I walked in and asked what was going on and she just blurts out, “well I just fucked, D”! I looked at her and said, “you did?” and she says “yep” and I then said “well why did you stop, you should just keep going!” For some reason she said no and I can’t remember why now. I don’t even remember if he was able to finish or if I interrupted it before he could. Lol. The next time she asked me to go get something I hid a micro recorder underneath the couch before I left. I hurried and got back as fast as I could and AGAIN, she had called to see where I was and again I lied and was just pulling in the driveway. So once again I did the same exact thing. Although I couldn’t see them I could clearly hear her, this time she was much more into it and putting forth a lot more effort, I could hear more movement and she was way more vocal and commanding! She was saying things like, “Oh yeah!, come on baby, I want you to cum, c’mon baby cum for me, I want you to cum!” As I made my way head first down the stairs I finally seen them, this time however she was on top and riding him while he was sitting on the loveseat, I had asked her to do that position while I watched before and she would never do it, how ironic! She was really giving him a good hard riding while telling him what she wanted, he was pretty much quiet and was holding on to her hips as she rapidly moved back and forth then up and down, I was stuck in a deep trance watching them go at it or more like watching her and just how much she really enjoying herself!! I don’t know why I didn’t just stay like that and wait till they were done and see what else might happen or what else might be said, but again I moved back up the stairs a little and stood up and started walking down the stairs normally. I should add that the stairwell is dark and you can’t really see anyone until they’re at the bottom or unless you hear them coming down. Because of her moaning and talking neither of them heard me come down and it wasn’t until I was at the bottom and took off my jacket that I noticed he had looked over and seen me, she didn’t even know yet, he immediately, instinctively and literally took her and threw her completely off him and off to the side where she landed half on the seat and slid down to the floor! Haha! I slowly started walking over to them with a big smile on my face and asked, “so what are you guys doing?”, he didn’t say a word and just froze putting his head down and shaking it back n forth while trying to cover himself up. It looked like he just had his fly open or his pants were just barely down. She’s now looking up at me from the floor where I could see she was completely naked from the waist down and grabbing at a throw blanket to cover up. Her immediate and natural instinct was to look at me with a frightened sort of smile and said, “okay, you caught us!” I played dumb and was like, “oh really, doing what?” as I continued to smile at them and let out a half laugh. I grabbed ahold of the throw and pulled it away from her so I could see what she looked like and to try and see if she had cum dripping out of her pussy, she just stood up and quickly pulled her panties and pants back on while he quickly got up and headed straight to the bathroom without saying a single word. As she was trying to get dressed I kept telling her I wanted to see her pussy and asked her if he had cum in her, she just said she didn’t know and didn’t know if he was wearing a condom or not. All she kept saying was that he had told her that I had told him that it was okay for him to fuck her and that’s the only reason she did it! Lol! I told her that wasn’t true but that I wanted them to keep on going because I wanted to watch and reminded her how much I’ve wanted to watch her get fucked by him in that position and that she should and really needed to make sure she made him cum. She refused and said she just wanted him to leave. I just sat there looking at her and was laughing out loud on the inside!! Why does she want him to leave so suddenly?? He came out of the bathroom and just had this blank look on his face, I couldn’t tell if it was because he was afraid of what I was going to do to him, embarrassed from being caught pants down and cock in, if it was because he was so close to cumming and didn’t or because he did! He said he was going to get going and as I was walking him upstairs and through the garage to the door he had told me that she was the one that said I had told her it was okay and that’s the reason he did it. I laughed at him and said, “dude, I know you and I know you’re going to try no matter what!” It’s just the way he is and anytime I would leave them alone, even while at the house whether I had went to the bathroom or left them in the garage alone to smoke and I was downstairs, I always knew there was a chance that something might be secretly happening between them, a handjob, blowjob or even a quick fuck was possible. That was part of the excitement and thrill of it all! In fact the very night she had her first BBC (with him), started out while I would leave them alone each time I’d every so often leave the room, but that’s a whole other story.. Do you have a similar story or experience, please share..