Yes I understand everything you are saying but this was ongoing even before we had discussed anything - she expressly knew I did not want her communicating with this guy - so how am I to blame for that - and her daughter Knew and that was even before any sharing was mentioned - so I didn’t put anything into her head - it was already ongoing - I knew something was up and eventually got my answers and like the other guy so much more was revealed . We have put any sharing etc on the back burner and if it was to come up she would need to instigate it . He was only a guy that used to wave at her ( she drives buses ) , then it turned out he was her ex - the one - her true love - talk turned to sex - I did not instigate any of that - so who was humiliated hearing that and it’s natural to be angry in that situation - not every guy cuck or not - anyway we have worked through it and ok for now - as you say I take no offence to your posts and not everyone has an understanding hubby / relationship like yours so I applaud you both for that -😀😀😀
Ok, my misunderstanding, sorry for that. Best of luck to you in your circumstances. Hopefully it all works out for you now that it's all in the open.

Ok, my misunderstanding, sorry for that. Best of luck to you in your circumstances. Hopefully it all works out for you now that it's all in the open.
No possibly it was the way I worded it and thank you very much . Your comments were much appreciated anyway - always great to hear from a couple that have had the great fortune to enjoy the lifestyle and use there experiences to guide us newbies or wannabe newbies 😀😀😀😀😀

I have been keeping an eye but she is on best behaviour.
Yes I would imagine he would talk regardless of who dumped who.
It was a very strange choice for her to make going it alone.
One things for sure if we do get past this, there will not be anymore 'I like the fantasy bit can't do it for real'!
Hi any more news on what’s happening with you both ? 👍

I am trusting her to go and I will be picking her up.
Is it tonight or Saturday night - fingers crossed for plan A for you 👍 get there early and see what happens eh and let us know how it goes - I know you will be really nervous , maybe even a bit excited those conflicting emotions ever present

Is it tonight or Saturday night - fingers crossed for plan A for you 👍 get there early and see what happens eh and let us know how it goes - I know you will be really nervous , maybe even a bit excited those conflicting emotions ever present
It is straight after work today. I am nervous but no excitement right now

As far as I can tell, unevenful other than in my head. I was close to going crazy sitting in the car waiting.
I was torn between sitting tight and making an appearance and confronting him.
she came away about 9pm

As far as I can tell, unevenful other than in my head. I was close to going crazy sitting in the car waiting.
I was torn between sitting tight and making an appearance and confronting him.
she came away about 9pm
Oops don’t know what happened there lol - ah I see , yes I would imagine you would be , did you get there early and I suppose that was enough time to show her face and have a couple of drinks but as you say your not party to what went on at that point - was she horny when you arrived home ? - so remember what I was saying about deaf / blind hubby etc - well mines was meeting a guy she used to work with for a coffee , but had her push up bra on and a semi sheer lace top and other night her phone was on silent and when she was in after her coffee she was doing her nervous smile / laugh she does so my fucking cogs are turning again too lol - she never wears push up bras when we go out and was she maybe expecting a call or text after it from him so on went the silent - what do you make of that ?

Oops don’t know what happened there lol - ah I see , yes I would imagine you would be , did you get there early and I suppose that was enough time to show her face and have a couple of drinks but as you say your not party to what went on at that point - was she horny when you arrived home ? - so remember what I was saying about deaf / blind hubby etc - well mines was meeting a guy she used to work with for a coffee , but had her push up bra on and a semi sheer lace top and other night her phone was on silent and when she was in after her coffee she was doing her nervous smile / laugh she does so my fucking cogs are turning again too lol - she never wears push up bras when we go out and was she maybe expecting a call or text after it from him so on went the silent - what do you make of that ?
I did get there much earlier and found a corner spot in the car park.
No she wasn't horny when she got in, she was quite I guess so that things didn't kick off.
I did ask if he attended and she said yes.
I will keep an eye on her but at the end of the day she is at work with him 5 days a week, I have to trust her right now, although she doesn't really serve it.
The problem right now is I look back over that period and I keep remembering incidences and events and question if they were stolen moments, I must know.

I did get there much earlier and found a corner spot in the car park.
No she wasn't horny when she got in, she was quite I guess so that things didn't kick off.
I did ask if he attended and she said yes.
I will keep an eye on her but at the end of the day she is at work with him 5 days a week, I have to trust her right now, although she doesn't really serve it.
The problem right now is I look back over that period and I keep remembering incidences and events and question if they were stolen moments, I must know.
Yes for sure that’s what I meant when I said all those little things will now scream out at you . Yes you only have that option I suppose and you can’t be sure about during the work day either so can’t be east that in itself eh

Geez, if she's gonna fuck him, she's gonna fuck him.
But the issue isn't hers, it you. What are you NOT doing, to cause her to want to fuck him?
Don't blame her completely. You share the blame.

All thats left is for you to turn her loose and enjoy it, get involved with it.
She's gonna fuck him anyway....

I'm going to be VERY DIRECT and unfiltered and I DO NOT wish to offend you, I just offer a very COLD version of what I believe is the truth here. If I cause offense, I apologize and will refrain from further commentary on the topic.

I'm not looking for conflict here at all and I know you've both gotten what you consider are mixed messages from my post. Let me make this comment. To ALL of you guys who want this and are ENCOURAGING your wives to have sex with other men. ABOVE is EXACTLY what I have warned you about and predicted. You encouraged her to fuck other guys but she did so on HER terms, exactly as I've told you countless times on this forum could happen. Once you found out, you didn't react positively or stay cool about it, you GOT ANGRY. Now I read about possible divorce in the future. THIS!! I've told you that you can't express anger or jealousy in these circumstances but you did anyway. SURE, you are angry jealous, humiliated, etc. That IS part of this lifestyle. The trouble is my oft stated Rule Number 1) Preserve your primary relationship at all cost, has been ignored.

So, from her perspective, YOU encouraged it, SHE did it HER WAY, and you didn't like that at all. Now, not only do you want her to quit, you've embarrassed her, humiliated her, gotten her into something she never wanted to be into in the first place (most likely) and YOU have brought chaos down on your relationship to the point of losing it. Do you understand this? YOU are to blame, right?

No wonder she's pissed off and angry, dismissive now, etc. She did this, she enjoyed it and she most likely would have enjoyed continuing to do it. But, you stepped in doing everything I've warned you not to do. You really have no excuses in this, as I've said before. Each is clearly embarrassed and has quit their activity. IT"S NEVER COMING BACK! At least not on your terms. If you're lucky, you will let all of this fantasy go now and focus on repairing your relationship, letting her know that you don't blame her and that none of this is her fault. That you understand how it happened, that the experience and lifestyle just isn't right for your relationship and that you should just move on with a normal marriage. Continuing to discuss this or to follow up on all of your suspicions is going to destroy the chances you have of preserving what remains of your marriage.

By the way, so what if her daughter knew about it or other people know about it? That's exactly how it goes, she gets excited, perhaps tells a few close confidants and that's it. Of course her close confidants or going to be pissed off at you when you make her life miserable over this whole thing, and it's a thing that as of now she wishes she had NEVER gotten involved in. By the way, YOU are on THIS SITE discussing this just as she discussed it with her close confidants. She needed that, just like you do.

I know you don't want my advice, but just in case, simply LEAVE HER ALONE over this and let her heal. Stop with the snooping, let her know it's all going to be ok and move on.

I'm going to hit this point also, because you'd better be able to deal with it (and I've also stated this, many times on this site). You can never go back. Other men know the excitement your wife feels when she's filled with sexual desire, how her face looks and her voice changes when she's turned on. They know how her kisses taste and how her lips feel pleasuring their cocks. They know how her pussy tastes and feels and they know the sounds she makes when she craves not yours, but THEIR cocks inside of them. They know what it's like to give her that pleasure, they know the taste of her pussy and the feel of their bare cocks in her pussy and they know the feeling of "unloading their balls" (to use the term so many guys like to use to describe it) inside of your wife. And they've done it over and over. In some cases, other guys have done the same.

Now, you can channel that into some sort of "greatest hits" jackoff material for yourself and call it good and just put the negative feelings you have into the back of your mind. Or, you can obsess over this even further and live the reality of a fantasy gone bad and let it eat you up. I don't know if Mr Hw can help you with how to accomplish any of this, but he went down a different path with me, and I was just as bad or worse as either of your wives during my "cheating years". He just handled it completely differently and I think he's discussed that on the site as well.

As I stated, I don't wish to cause conflict or confusion, I simply wish to help you two out of it and offer this as a warning to the other guys on the site who don't fully grasp the consequences of that which they desire. I really hope I'm not called names or some sort of "Fem Dom Bitch" again over this because that is not my intent or feeling at all.

I wish you both the best of luck and if I've misinterpreted this long running drama then I'm truly sorry.

Mrs Hotwife
I joined this site because i was thinking about sharing my wife. This is a recent fantasy for me and one that is not likely to be shared by my wife anyway. I came here to read the how to start forum and chat with people who are living it. After reading this thread and your posts, im definitely thinking it might be left to fantasy. I dont want to highjack this thread or anything, but after reading everything here, i wanted to thank everyone that contributed and wish the op luck with his relationship.