Ski Trip

Firesuppresser

Male
Verified
So my wife and I went on a ski vacation in the mountains a few weeks ago with a few other couples and two other guy friends that are currently single. One of those guys friends is single because he is going through a divorce. He’s a good buddy of mine, he’s also black, very good looking and jacked. He lifts weights like everyday. My wife is Latina with a big booty and big 36DD titties that would give any man a boner.

So one of the evenings we all went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Wife sat next to me and my friend on her other side. I noticed that throughout the evening they were kind of small talking amongst themselves and she was pretty much splitting her time in half with him and me. Deep down inside, I was getting real turned on. I started to sit back a little more on purpose so they could talk more. Every now and then he would make her laugh about something and he would touch her arm as they would laugh together. I was getting so turned on.

Later that night when we got back to our Airbnb, we all got in the jacuzzi. We were having drinks, listening to music and just talking. My wife was wearing this one piece bathing suit that was showing off some real good cleavage. Out of all the ladies on the trip, my wife had the biggest, nicest tits hands down. She was sitting next to me but across from my friend. She was sitting just above the water enough for her tits and cleavage to be out of the water and he was sitting on the rail of the jacuzzi to where you could see his package against his wet shorts. It looked like he had a big package too. I caught my wife staring at it a couple of times too. I would try not to make it obvious and look at his eyes and I would catch him staring at her tits. I had to contain myself from not getting a boner in front of all my friends.

I caught him staring so many times. It was like he didn’t even care that I was right there. I could tell he wanted to cuck me that night, especially cause he was there alone with no woman to fuck. I know if my wife would’ve told him to come to our bedroom, he would’ve easily cucked me. That night, I noticed my wife was extra horny to fuck. I know he made her hornier than usual. I like to believe that she was fantasizing about his bigger cock fucking her instead of me.

We left on the same flight home a few days later. As we left, he gave my wife a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, which he has never done before. I got so turned on again. I am pretty sure he wants yo fuck my Latina wife.

It’s a shame nothing else happened but damn it really turned me on. I’m fact, I can’t stop thinking about ever since we got back.

This is what she wore in the jacuzzi.

Last edited:
So my wife and I went on a ski vacation in the mountains a few weeks ago with a few other couples and two other guy friends that are currently single. One of those guys friends is single because he is going through a divorce. He’s a good buddy of mine, he’s also black, very good looking and jacked. He lifts weights like everyday. My wife is Latina with a big booty and big 36DD titties that would give any man a boner.

So one of the evenings we all went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Wife sat next to me and my friend on her other side. I noticed that throughout the evening they were kind of small talking amongst themselves and she was pretty much splitting her time in half with him and me. Deep down inside, I was getting real turned on. I started to sit back a little more on purpose so they could talk more. Every now and then he would make her laugh about something and he would touch her arm as they would laugh together. I was getting so turned on.

Later that night when we got back to our Airbnb, we all got in the jacuzzi. We were having drinks, listening to music and just talking. My wife was wearing this one piece bathing suit that was showing off some real good cleavage. Out of all the ladies on the trip, my wife had the biggest, nicest tits hands down. She was sitting next to me but across from my friend. She was sitting just above the water enough for her tits and cleavage to be out of the water and he was sitting on the rail of the jacuzzi to where you could see his package against his wet shorts. It looked like he had a big package too. I caught my wife staring at it a couple of times too. I would try not to make it obvious and look at his eyes and I would catch him staring at her tits. I had to contain myself from not getting a boner in front of all my friends.

I caught him staring so many times. It was like he didn’t even care that I was right there. I could tell he wanted to cuck me that night, especially cause he was there alone with no woman to fuck. I know if my wife would’ve told him to come to our bedroom, he would’ve easily cucked me. That night, I noticed my wife was extra horny to fuck. I know he made her hornier than usual. I like to believe that she was fantasizing about his bigger cock fucking her instead of me.

We left on the same flight home a few days later. As we left, he gave my wife a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, which he has never done before. I got so turned on again. I am pretty sure he wants yo fuck my Latina wife.

It’s a shame nothing else happened but damn it really turned me on. I’m fact, I can’t stop thinking about ever since we got back.

This is what she wore in the jacuzzi.
Damn nice looking woman

Reactions: Firesuppresser