Sleeping in the guest bedroom

Takemoment

Male
Gold
I will sleep in our spare bedroom if the guy my wife is going to fuck does not want me in the room with them and he is spending the night. Even though I prefer to watch, it is hot to be denied the visual but still hear the audio. Usually I follow them upstairs, kiss my wife at the bedroom door, he follows her in and closes the door, cutting me off from seeing them. I go into the spare bedroom right across the hall, leave my door open and sit on the bed, listening. It is amazing what you mind goes through, what you think you hear, picturing what they are doing. There is definitely movement in the room. I am sure they are stripping naked. I know the sounds of our marital bed. Someone has sat on the bed, and I realize it is my wife so she can suck his cock, hearing him telling her to lick the shaft, take it deeper. My cock gets hard and I undress. Then I can hear the squeaks as they get on the bed. Is he going to penetrate her? But then I hear my wife moaning and by the sounds i know he is licking her clit, eating her out. It does not take long to hear my wife cum. The sounds I hear then tell me he is climbing on top of her and soon there is the rythym of fucking made by the bed. Slow at first, I hear the gasp my wife makes when first penetrated. Thank god the walls and the door do not block the sounds. Muffled yes but still distinct enough that I know what they are doing. Then the sound of intense fucking. I am rubbing myself and soon shoot my load. I hear him tell her to get on her knees and I know by the bed sounds she is getting into position. The fucking sounds start again, different this time. They fuck for quite a well and then he cums, no doubt about that. Depending on the guy, my wife can be fucked by him all through the night. I wake up to the sound of fucking.

I will sleep in our spare bedroom if the guy my wife is going to fuck does not want me in the room with them and he is spending the night. Even though I prefer to watch, it is hot to be denied the visual but still hear the audio. Usually I follow them upstairs, kiss my wife at the bedroom door, he follows her in and closes the door, cutting me off from seeing them. I go into the spare bedroom right across the hall, leave my door open and sit on the bed, listening. It is amazing what you mind goes through, what you think you hear, picturing what they are doing. There is definitely movement in the room. I am sure they are stripping naked. I know the sounds of our marital bed. Someone has sat on the bed, and I realize it is my wife so she can suck his cock, hearing him telling her to lick the shaft, take it deeper. My cock gets hard and I undress. Then I can hear the squeaks as they get on the bed. Is he going to penetrate her? But then I hear my wife moaning and by the sounds i know he is licking her clit, eating her out. It does not take long to hear my wife cum. The sounds I hear then tell me he is climbing on top of her and soon there is the rythym of fucking made by the bed. Slow at first, I hear the gasp my wife makes when first penetrated. Thank god the walls and the door do not block the sounds. Muffled yes but still distinct enough that I know what they are doing. Then the sound of intense fucking. I am rubbing myself and soon shoot my load. I hear him tell her to get on her knees and I know by the bed sounds she is getting into position. The fucking sounds start again, different this time. They fuck for quite a well and then he cums, no doubt about that. Depending on the guy, my wife can be fucked by him all through the night. I wake up to the sound of fucking.
go pro camera would give you quite a view!

The first time my wife fucked another man, they went upstairs in the townhouse we were living in at the time, and I stayed downstairs in our livingroom. The bedroom was directly above, and I could hear her high heels hitting the floor, followed by his heavier (and louder) boots thumping on the floor above me as he also got undressed. I stayed down there for a few minutes more, until I couldn't resist sneaking quietly up the stairs to listen to them through the door!

It's amazing how much your mind can fill in the blanks just hearing them! His admiration for her breasts, her giggles as he played with them, the groan he gave as she started stroking him while exclaiming lustfully "nice cock", the wet sounds she made as she sucked him and his genuine praise over her oral skills, and her gasps as he in turn went down on her. It was all so amazingly erotic!

Eventually I heard his heavy footfalls as he got up to use our insuite bathroom, and I cracked open the door to see my nude wife laying back on our bed spread-eagle lightly stoking her dripping pussy. She saw me and whispered if I was okay and if wanted to watch? I nodded yes to both, and she said "just keep it cracked so he won't notice." I got to watch the rest, and It was incredible to witness her first time as a hotwife, especially watching as another man entered her for the first time in her life, and started fucking her! As special as that was, it was those mysterious first moments listening outside our bedroom door which was both intensely hot and insanely frustrating!

The mind fuck of hearing but not seeing your wife giving herself to someone else, and letting your imagination fill in the rest, is an incredible emotional roller-coaster of angst, desire, jealousy, and eroticism that is hard to beat! It was better than any drug!

I find it quite humiliating when they go into the bedroom together and shut the door leaving me behind after we have had preliminary drinks together in the lounge room. I often find myself with my ear to the bedroom door listening to their sounds and feeling pathetic.

I find it quite humiliating when they go into the bedroom together and shut the door leaving me behind after we have had preliminary drinks together in the lounge room. I often find myself with my ear to the bedroom door listening to their sounds and feeling pathetic.
It is humiliating, but as a cuckold you comply with whatever the wife and the guy want. Several times a guy will strut around the house naked, his cock semi-hard after cumming, glistening with cunt and cum juice on his cock, making sure I know he fucked my wife when I have not witnessed it.

As I have posted before, my wife had a lover that would come to our home. He and my wife would take me outside where he would show me how and where his car needed washing and detailing. He and my wife would caress in full view for the neighbors. They would then spend the day in our marital bed while I washed and cleaned his car. I would spend the day feeling shame and humiliation but my dick would stay hard the whole time. When they had satisfied each other and I had finished they would come outside and inspect my work. My wife would then give me a little peck on the cheek and they would get in his car and spend the night at his place.

In my past the times I stayed at a gals place overnight I NEVER got good sleep. The sex aside trying to sleep was weird. Nod off for a couple of hours sure but I'd wake up wondering what she was thinking, what time it was, 2 am? 5 am? The gals that stayed at my place, same for them of course.
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We've done it many times with him at our home. We're comfy together. It's a fun 2, 3 or sometimes 4 hours of sex, relaxing, sex, chit chat, sex but then he leaves. We did go to his place twice. We agreed to try overnight at his place, wife LOVED it but beside the sex time there was more laying in the dark silent than sleeping for me. There was sex at night, then more in middle of the night, 3 am-ish, then more in the morning. Sex fun yes, relaxing sleep no.

the decision of whether you watch or not is something between you and your wife. The other guy has no say if the action is in your home.
Agreed, there is a multi dimensional relationship here, and the cuck, wife is first, then the bull, wife, and the cuck bull relationship is something that should be talked about before hand

the decision of whether you watch or not is something between you and your wife. The other guy has no say if the action is in your home.
Not in our house. We are in a FLM and my wife is boss. She told me that when her lover visits that HE is the "Man of the house" and I'm the submissive cuckold. He makes the rules. He forbids me to go into the marital bedroom while he is in there with my wife and I accept that as law. My only response is "Yes Sir."

Reactions: slutplay
Not in our house. We are in a FLM and my wife is boss. She told me that when her lover visits that HE is the "Man of the house" and I'm the submissive cuckold. He makes the rules. He forbids me to go into the marital bedroom while he is in there with my wife and I accept that as law. My only response is "Yes Sir."
Sorry to hear that Droopy, but that is a by product of your wife's wants and desires. The bull is being dominant and denying you to please your wife and show her his ultimate dominance by denying you the marital bed. He is placating her and her needs, in my opinion, as I much rather have the cuckold watch as I please the wife, seeing for himself her lust, joy, and pleasure provided by me and not him. If I had any say in your denial, then it would be denying you any release from chastity, but still being forced to watch as your wife was given great pleasure.

You know your place. You dont want to interfere with your wife getting a good fucking.

In the 45 years my wife has been playing with other men she has never allowed me to be present or even nearby,it was a decision she made the first time and it worked for her so she kept to it, she has also totally controlled any contact I have with her when she gets home from seeing one of lovers she very rarely lets me touch her but the next day it is back to normal. I'm happy with it like that and so is she.

Sorry to hear that Droopy, but that is a by product of your wife's wants and desires. The bull is being dominant and denying you to please your wife and show her his ultimate dominance by denying you the marital bed. He is placating her and her needs, in my opinion, as I much rather have the cuckold watch as I please the wife, seeing for himself her lust, joy, and pleasure provided by me and not him. If I had any say in your denial, then it would be denying you any release from chastity, but still being forced to watch as your wife was given great pleasure.
While I don't get to watch the lovemaking I do hear it and imagine what is going on. Listening to her moans of pleasure and his brutish grunts humiliates me to the nth degree. I do get to see the results when I'm ordered in to lick up his mess from my wifes pussy and clean his shaft while he drinks the cold beer I bring him. It's all about them fucking and me being humiliated. Sometimes he makes me kneel outside the bedroom door while they fuck and hold my wifes panties in my hand just to symbolize the situation. I'm always locked in a cage.

In the 45 years my wife has been playing with other men she has never allowed me to be present or even nearby,it was a decision she made the first time and it worked for her so she kept to it, she has also totally controlled any contact I have with her when she gets home from seeing one of lovers she very rarely lets me touch her but the next day it is back to normal. I'm happy with it like that and so is she.
Thats cool but when my wife gets home I enjoy eating her creampie. It's what I live for.

Reactions: BlkStingray
As I have posted before, my wife had a lover that would come to our home. He and my wife would take me outside where he would show me how and where his car needed washing and detailing. He and my wife would caress in full view for the neighbors. They would then spend the day in our marital bed while I washed and cleaned his car. I would spend the day feeling shame and humiliation but my dick would stay hard the whole time. When they had satisfied each other and I had finished they would come outside and inspect my work. My wife would then give me a little peck on the cheek and they would get in his car and spend the night at his place.
I have been made to do the same thing and more. Every friday my wifes bull comes over to the house for the weekend. He brings the past weeks worth of his dirty laundry which I must fetch out of the trunk of his car in front of neighbors if any are around. As I carry it into the laundry room they proceed to the bedroom. My routine is to wash,dry and fold his laundry while they make wild love which I can hear from the bedroom. To make my laundry chores even more humiliating I have to pre wash enerything in a big metal wash tub placed on the floor where I have to kneel and scrub with an old fashoned scrub board. Sometimes he also brings me his boots and shoes to clean and polish. The whole weekend I am at his beck and call fetching him beverages and cooking for both of them. My wife is very amused at how subservient and obedient I am to her bull.

Our Experience in few times in the hotels, I sleep in the separate bed (in a double bed room), I cant sleep, since I'm always listening to guess which body part he's touching, they giggle together sometimes about the sensation/sometimes about me/some of the moaning at times and most importantly the after-sex kissing. I cant see in the dark, don't want to turn the light on, but knowing that they're glowing in the experience afterwards is super-triggering. Ears become super sensitive in the dark, I keep listening to clues to see whats happening over there 🤤

In the morning, they sometimes go for another round or take a shower together, and I'm not allowed in the bathroom :) except for taking care any helper tasks .. I stand still outside, plant my ears to the door to listen.

Gosh, cant wait for the next hotel adventure!

In my past the times I stayed at a gals place overnight I NEVER got good sleep. The sex aside trying to sleep was weird. Nod off for a couple of hours sure but I'd wake up wondering what she was thinking, what time it was, 2 am? 5 am? The gals that stayed at my place, same for them of course.
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We've done it many times with him at our home. We're comfy together. It's a fun 2, 3 or sometimes 4 hours of sex, relaxing, sex, chit chat, sex but then he leaves. We did go to his place twice. We agreed to try overnight at his place, wife LOVED it but beside the sex time there was more laying in the dark silent than sleeping for me. There was sex at night, then more in middle of the night, 3 am-ish, then more in the morning. Sex fun yes, relaxing sleep no.

Our Experience in few times in the hotels, I sleep in the separate bed (in a double bed room), I cant sleep, since I'm always listening to guess which body part he's touching, they giggle together sometimes about the sensation/sometimes about me/some of the moaning at times and most importantly the after-sex kissing. I cant see in the dark, don't want to turn the light on, but knowing that they're glowing in the experience afterwards is super-triggering. Ears become super sensitive in the dark, I keep listening to clues to see whats happening over there 🤤

In the morning, they sometimes go for another round or take a shower together, and I'm not allowed in the bathroom :) except for taking care any helper tasks .. I stand still outside, plant my ears to the door to listen.

Gosh, cant wait for the next hotel adventure!
It's so hot being left out of their activities just laying in the dark all alone listening to them enjoy each other. You realize how sexually insignificant you are to her, only useful as a menial lackey while they engage in the pleasures that are rightfully theirs.

The time we did stay over his place was weird. Early on good sex like normal, we took turns with her, we all had fun like usual. About 11 it was time to leave but we were staying. Wife made up the(his) bed, we washed up then got in bed. TV was on, we chatted for a few, he fell asleep. Wife and I talking about how different it was at his place, soon she's zonked out. I laid there forever. I woke up about 2:30 to them fucking. TV was off it was dark. He was on top, they were kissing I could hear the wet kisses and her wetness. I just laid there. He got going pretty good she told him to be quiet. He finished in her, rolled off catching his breath. She turned to me asking if I was awake. She asked if I wanted some. I climbed on and fucked till I finished. She snuggled up against me. I woke about 8, they were in the shower. She came out first, told me they went again while I was sleeping. She asked if I wanted to go again, I went p ee, brushed then fucked her from behind while he watched. I took a shower. They were dressed, I got dressed. He said he wanted one more, they got undressed, he did her from behind. She wiped off, got dressed and we left. It was exciting but very very different. Strange but still fun. Not comfy like at our place. Wife absolutely loved the whole thing.