Sleeping with married men

Do y'all find it fun sleeping with married men

• Total voters
Yes married guy here ,thx for this thread , we are trustworthy and discreet , you never have to worry . Just like to enjoy the sex . Funny I am older now and might not be able to fuck as fast but I really enjoy it more and it’s also more about the people now than before . I really get turned on when a guy Is watching me fuck his wife
Older guys are usually better in bed, they care more about satisfying their women

My present wife will only fuck men that are married and she doesn't know his wife. My exwife loved to fuck husbands of people she knew, she said it made her feel as though she had a power over the wife. My exgf did not care who or what she fucked as long as they had a decent cock

My present wife will only fuck men that are married and she doesn't know his wife. My exwife loved to fuck husbands of people she knew, she said it made her feel as though she had a power over the wife. My exgf did not care who or what she fucked as long as they had a decent cock

My wife Kate is more like your ex-wife. Kate likes being the fun-fuck for husbands of some of the couples we are friends with. I like to watch. I love being around guys who are fucking my wife. Kate likes fucking married guys even if she does not know their wife :).

We started very young, were not even married, just out of college. Married men were , even those married to friends were often involved. OVer the years we have realized a little discretion might be in order and while married men are still on her menu, we do not include "vanilla friends" anymore.

When compared to single men, it sometimes can be tougher getting a time set up to play since they have other responsibilities, we also know they have to be discrete themselves.

One of the situations that led us to decide to be more careful was when the wife of a guy were were doing MFMs with showed up one morning for coffee with Mary. They were not best friends, but friends. She confided in Mary that she thought her husband was cheating because a couple of times she swore she tasted another woman on his cock and lips. Little did she know it was Mary. Now she might have been confiding in Mary because she suspected her/us, but we don't think Mary gave anything away. We did tell the husband he had to wash up before leaving the house from then and shortly after we all decided it was best to stop.

We have also had complaints about posting that my wife likes having sex with the husbands of women we know. Not one husband who has been offered a chance to fuck my wife has ever said no. It is funny when a wife complains to Kate about her husband and Kate is thinking how much she likes having sex with that woman's husband.
I hate people who don’t live their own lifes. But want to live yours , pathetic

My wife Kate is more like your ex-wife. Kate likes being the fun-fuck for husbands of some of the couples we are friends with. I like to watch. I love being around guys who are fucking my wife. Kate likes fucking married guys even if she does not know their wife :).
That sounds like my exgf, and in a way my present wife. The thing that thrilled my exwife the most was the thought of us all at BBQs were she would be talking to both the husband and wife together knowing she had previously fucked her husband and knowing the husband was picturing her naked or her with a spread pussy. The funny thing is that also the husband would be thinking the same about me thinking I didn't know they were fucking

Reactions: robandkate
My wife's longest-term boyfriend is her married boss. He has been fucking her for years. He has two kids too. He is happily married and has no interest in disrupting his marriage but he cannot get enough of my wife's pussy. I don't blame him, my wife is an awesome fuck. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. I think it is hot that the guy who owns the company likes fucking my wife.

Older guys are usually better in bed, they care more about satisfying their women
Most of the younger guys have the cock zip fucking satisfaction where as most of the older guys have the experience satisfaction (not cock zip like younger ones). You are a lucky one to hit a jackpot to find an old is gold kind.

Reactions: goodhubby
Most of KK's encounter partners are married men, cheating on their wives. Her current boyfriend, Andy is married and cheating.

I find it erotic, hot, that KK's attractive, and has enough sexual power and energy to seduce married men. KK gets off on the power aspect, "taking" a married man for her use.

I love fucking married men - for the most part they don't get clingy, are only interested in sex and its in their interests to be discreet. So in many ways married guys are much less trouble than singles. Plus I love the thought that they are cheating on their wives with me esp if they tell me I'm a better fuck than their wife is - bad I know but it does turn me on.
By the same token, I make no attempt to hide that I'm married and lots of guys get off on fucking someone else's wife either with hubby present or not so it works both ways.
I've had sex with married strangers, husbands of friends and even my brother in law (only once but I'd happily fuck him again if the chance arises) xx

I love fucking married men - for the most part they don't get clingy, are only interested in sex and its in their interests to be discreet. So in many ways married guys are much less trouble than singles. Plus I love the thought that they are cheating on their wives with me esp if they tell me I'm a better fuck than their wife is - bad I know but it does turn me on.
By the same token, I make no attempt to hide that I'm married and lots of guys get off on fucking someone else's wife either with hubby present or not so it works both ways.
I've had sex with married strangers, husbands of friends and even my brother in law (only once but I'd happily fuck him again if the chance arises) xx
So true. Im a married Bull and I also love the idea of fucking a married woman. It is very special fucking her and cumming deep inside her, especially with hubby watching. I so love the look on his face when I unload and he sees how she reacts to it. feeling me spurt inside and to hear her moans of pleasure.

Attachments

• cuckview95.gif
    cuckview95.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 45