Small cock? Does she want to cuck me?

Firesuppresser

Male
Verified
So the other night, me and my wife have this amazing sex session, cleanup and go to bed. The next morning, we’re at the breakfast table enjoying some of her great breakfasts that she makes. I tell her “you know what I love, your breakfasts”. She then gets up and whispers in my ear “you know what I love, your little cock inside me”. We both chuckle right after and I said huh, little. She immediately back tracks after seeing my reaction and says that came out wrong and starts laughing.

Now my question is, is she trying to tell me something? Cucks, how did your wife tell you, you had a small penis? We currently do not have sex outside our marriage. All we do is role play her cucking me with a bigger dildo than me every now and then but that’s as far as it goes. Really wondering if she is trying to tell me something. Cucks, your thoughts?

Well I already knew I had a small cock.

A couple years before we started this journey, I had her tied up and I was asking her questions. At the time she was medical in the military and had to give physicals. So I asked her if she enjoyed seeing all those cocks during the examination and she got quiet on me. I kept pushing and she said yes. So I then asked her if see had seen smaller than me and she got quiet again. After more prodding, she said no I was the smallest she had seen.

Now she has 3 boyfriends and my cock is caged.

Well I already knew I had a small cock.

A couple years before we started this journey, I had her tied up and I was asking her questions. At the time she was medical in the military and had to give physicals. So I asked her if she enjoyed seeing all those cocks during the examination and she got quiet on me. I kept pushing and she said yes. So I then asked her if see had seen smaller than me and she got quiet again. After more prodding, she said no I was the smallest she had seen.

Now she has 3 boyfriends and my cock is caged.
How many inches are you?

So the other night, me and my wife have this amazing sex session, cleanup and go to bed. The next morning, we’re at the breakfast table enjoying some of her great breakfasts that she makes. I tell her “you know what I love, your breakfasts”. She then gets up and whispers in my ear “you know what I love, your little cock inside me”. We both chuckle right after and I said huh, little. She immediately back tracks after seeing my reaction and says that came out wrong and starts laughing.

Now my question is, is she trying to tell me something? Cucks, how did your wife tell you, you had a small penis? We currently do not have sex outside our marriage. All we do is role play her cucking me with a bigger dildo than me every now and then but that’s as far as it goes. Really wondering if she is trying to tell me something. Cucks, your thoughts?
It seems with the dildo play she could be up for getting a bigger lover.You didn't say how small you were or what you ment by cleanup. How do you feel about playing second fiddle to another man? If it excites you I would watch her in public to see if guys turn her head. If she seems to be checking out guys thats a sign. Then when the two of you are in a happy,playful mood, and she mentions how she likes your little cock inside her, playfully ask her if she ever though of having a larger one inside her. Take it from there. Ask if there are any friends or co workers she ever fantasized about. If so, let her know you are ok with it and go from there.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
It seems with the dildo play she could be up for getting a bigger lover.You didn't say how small you were or what you ment by cleanup. How do you feel about playing second fiddle to another man? If it excites you I would watch her in public to see if guys turn her head. If she seems to be checking out guys thats a sign. Then when the two of you are in a happy,playful mood, and she mentions how she likes your little cock inside her, playfully ask her if she ever though of having a larger one inside her. Take it from there. Ask if there are any friends or co workers she ever fantasized about. If so, let her know you are ok with it and go from there.
All good points. I’m about 5” and her dildo is about 7” and significantly thicker than me. I meant cleanup in general. I don’t eat my own stuff. I have definitely fantasized about her cucking me with a bigger bull, she does it with the dildo but we’ve never talked about doing it in real life. She definitely turns heads, she’s a very sexy Latina, 5’6” 36DD, big juicy ass. I constantly catch guys checking her out. It turns me on. I mention it to her after a night out at a bar or clubs and it turns her on that guys check her out. We fuck like crazy after I tell her that.

All good points. I’m about 5” and her dildo is about 7” and significantly thicker than me. I meant cleanup in general. I don’t eat my own stuff. I have definitely fantasized about her cucking me with a bigger bull, she does it with the dildo but we’ve never talked about doing it in real life. She definitely turns heads, she’s a very sexy Latina, 5’6” 36DD, big juicy ass. I constantly catch guys checking her out. It turns me on. I mention it to her after a night out at a bar or clubs and it turns her on that guys check her out. We fuck like crazy after I tell her that.
Latina ladies are totally hot. And hot blooded. They can really turn it on! But stay on there good side.LOL What I ment by turning heads was does she check out guys on her own. If a hot guy walks by does she turn her head to check them out? You said you don't eat your own stuff, I get that. Especially after you orgasm the lust subsides and the mood fades. At least for me. But would you ever eat her lovers cum for her if she asked you to? That's a common practice of cuckolds,especially very submissive ones like me. Where would you see yourself in this picture where your wife takes a lover?

Latina ladies are totally hot. And hot blooded. They can really turn it on! But stay on there good side.LOL What I ment by turning heads was does she check out guys on her own. If a hot guy walks by does she turn her head to check them out? You said you don't eat your own stuff, I get that. Especially after you orgasm the lust subsides and the mood fades. At least for me. But would you ever eat her lovers cum for her if she asked you to? That's a common practice of cuckolds,especially very submissive ones like me. Where would you see yourself in this picture where your wife takes a lover?
She doesn’t turn her head but I’ll catch her glancing at other guys every now and then.

I believe I could eat her bull's cum but only if I haven’t cum yet myself. I agree with what you said about the list subsiding after you cum. That happens to me as well.

She doesn’t turn her head but I’ll catch her glancing at other guys every now and then.

I believe I could eat her bull's cum but only if I haven’t cum yet myself. I agree with what you said about the list subsiding after you cum. That happens to me as well.
Well I hope you're sucessful my friend. Keep me posted and PM me anytime. Be good to her.

Reactions: Firesuppresser

Try to get her to say that again and when she does say well are you intrested in a bigger penis cuz if you are Im ok with it.

So does anybody think she was dropping me a hint? Or was it just a play on words?
First off I am not a cuckold, but I will answer anyway

I dont think she means anything more than what you guys already do. You use a bigger tool than you are as third party, and you guys just came off of a great sex session. So she said little.....big deal. Before she said little she told you how much she wanted it in her.

You being smaller than the dildo is part of the fantasy you guys play out.

I dont think she means anything more than what you guys already do. You use a bigger tool than you are as third party, and you guys just came off of a great sex session. So she said little.....big deal. Before she said little she told you how much she wanted it in her.

Good point.

Or it could have been a Freudian Slip.

Reactions: Firesuppresser
Or it could have been a Freudian Slip.
Well I guess for the purposes of this website her meaning anything by it would be apropos but being that she said it as a whisper after the previous nights activity I doubt it was a Freudian Slip. They also play out the cuck fantasy with a bigger dildo so there was nothing "slipped" about it. It is pretty much out in the open. That doesnt mean she wants to cuck him with another person.

I think you can cross him off as a potential member in your club.

Well I guess for the purposes of this website her meaning anything by it would be apropos but being that she said it as a whisper after the previous nights activity I doubt it was a Freudian Slip. They also play out the cuck fantasy with a bigger dildo so there was nothing "slipped" about it. It is pretty much out in the open. That doesnt mean she wants to cuck him with another person.

I think you can cross him off as a potential member in your club.
We didn’t use the dildo the sex session the night before. Just me banging her different positions. Does that make a difference?

Reactions: toolman2c
We didn’t use the dildo the sex session the night before. Just me banging her different positions. Does that make a difference?
I dont think so at all - you do use it as part of your repitoire on occassion so again ---- its out there.

My question to you is ---- do you want it to mean something?

Here is my guess ----------- you do want it to mean something. Otherwise why come on a cuck board and ask? You guys share the fantasy and you want it to be reality possibly. Anyone who is a cuck may see it through that lense.

Only one real way to find out instead of asking total strangers what your wife thinks...........................Ask your wife if she wants it for real.