Sucking cock in front of his friends.

Sucking cock in front of male friends is very powerful for him. He is a boss and I am submissive and obedient. If I am completely naked, it strengthens the impression of his friends. I have no problem doing that, so I show respect and raise to a higher level the Master's status among his friends.
He's a lucky guy, having such a well trained sub

Sucking cock in front of male friends is very powerful for him. He is a boss and I am submissive and obedient. If I am completely naked, it strengthens the impression of his friends. I have no problem doing that, so I show respect and raise to a higher level the Master's status among his friends.

My wife has always held the thinking that she will do anything I ask, but I have to be willing to do the same for her if asked by her. It started with me asking her to swallow my load during a blowjob. She did for me and then a few weeks later, I had cum inside her and she asked me to eat her out. I was horrified but did what she asked since she had done essentially the same for me.

That arrangement seemed to work well for us for many years. Until I forgot I needed to be careful of what I asked. In 2016 I had a group of a few friends over and told them all about our involvement in the lifestyle. That evening, I asked my wife to get naked and to give me and my six buddies blowjobs. Of course, we guys had all been drinking all day and it seemed like a great idea at the time. I guess I was showing off. My wife gave me that look and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

That was during March madness and we all had a great time. My wife never brought it up again until one night in August. We were out in the backyard and five of the guys were over, sitting around drinking beer and giving my wife a hard time. That night, my ass overloaded my mouth and I again asked my wife to suck us all off. Before the words were out of my mouth, I knew I was in trouble. My wife informed me it was my turn. After much begging for passing on this, I ended up naked and on my knees sucking off my friends while my wife watched and encouraged me.

So, this can go both ways.

My wife has always held the thinking that she will do anything I ask, but I have to be willing to do the same for her if asked by her. It started with me asking her to swallow my load during a blowjob. She did for me and then a few weeks later, I had cum inside her and she asked me to eat her out. I was horrified but did what she asked since she had done essentially the same for me.

That arrangement seemed to work well for us for many years. Until I forgot I needed to be careful of what I asked. In 2016 I had a group of a few friends over and told them all about our involvement in the lifestyle. That evening, I asked my wife to get naked and to give me and my six buddies blowjobs. Of course, we guys had all been drinking all day and it seemed like a great idea at the time. I guess I was showing off. My wife gave me that look and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

That was during March madness and we all had a great time. My wife never brought it up again until one night in August. We were out in the backyard and five of the guys were over, sitting around drinking beer and giving my wife a hard time. That night, my ass overloaded my mouth and I again asked my wife to suck us all off. Before the words were out of my mouth, I knew I was in trouble. My wife informed me it was my turn. After much begging for passing on this, I ended up naked and on my knees sucking off my friends while my wife watched and encouraged me.

So, this can go both ways.
Wow that’s very erotic

Reactions: Couple4MFM