The making of Mrs Ward

:)She has a world class ass. She is still adamant that she only wants me.

She recently asked me to suck my cum out of her again. This time I went down to do it but she closed her legs and called me disgusting. I pointed out that it 's the second time that she has asked me to do it. She claimed to have no recollection of having asked before.

She also dreamed that she had asked me if I wanted to have sex with other women. I had said yes. I told her that it was just a dream. I don't desire other women and even if I did I wouldn't do anything because I know she would be upset. I told her that she is free and assured her that I am devoted to her. I said that I like it that way. She said she didn't want to discuss it. That she was just telling me about the dream. I asked her to tell me more about it and she claimed not to be able to remember anything. I guess this means she is thinking about the freedom I've told her that she has. She must be worried that I have an ulterior motive.

Ok friends and followers, help me out with this please. So she has a personal trainer that she visits weekly with her girlfriends. They all workout together, coached by him, at his gym which is onsite next to his house.

These are the raciest pair of panties that I have bought for her. She has only ever worn them when she goes to the gym.

Post image

Never at any other time. Whilst that is not evidence of anything going on it does seem a little odd.

Since lock down she has worked out at home or run always wearing a simple comfortable pair of panties. Never these.

Her last two weekly gym sessions before lock down...

After her return from the first (2 weeks to lock down), those panties were sticky and stinky. In the evening she asked me if I wanted sex, whilst we were sat on the sofa. It's unusual for her to initiate. Then when she came to bed she kissed and cuddled and started pulling my cock. But all the time she was talking about how it’s flaccid and it probably won’t work. I was happy to just go to sleep but she was insistent that she wanted me to fuck her. When I did that she wasn't into it at all. She just lay there missionary. Even flicking her clit didn’t seem to do it for her although she had got wet. She said that she wasn’t interested in having an orgasm. She just wanted me to get on and an blow my load up her. So I did. No orgasm for her. She said it’s not a good time of the month. This is the only time, in all of our years together, that we have had sex and she has not climaxed.

A week later was her last gym session 1 week prior to lock down. None of her gym buddies could make the session and she was pissed about that as she didn't think it would go ahead. So I told her why not see if the trainer guy do a solo workout session for her. She looked at me like she couldn’t believe what she was hearing and said ‘Oh… I guess I could do.’ Then she said ‘I don’t think he make it today either.’ And she went out running instead, with music on her iphone. Shortly after leaving on her run she came back complaining that she had to scrap her run because the kids had been ringing her, which apparently was my fault. Not long after being home she claimed to have just got a text off trainer guy saying that he could make it now and did she want to come and workout. So obviously I told her to go for it and off she went.

She came back very late. With some random things from the supermarket that she must have got on the way home. We didn't need any of them. She’d worn those panties again. Although she had not had them on earlier for her run. On her return from gym she buried them immediately in a basket load of light colored washing which she started in the machine, before getting showered. (She never accidentally puts darks in with lights.)

In the evening I kissed her in the bathroom and she wouldn’t kiss me back because she said it would give me ‘indications’. I said I wanted to make love with her and she was like ‘no way!’. In bed she wouldn’t let me touch her pussy. She was making out like it was a bad time of the month again. When I tried to touch it she wouldn't let me because she said that her pussy was hurting. A period has never made her pussy hurt before that I know of.

Since lock down (and no gym) we are having more sex. Twice as much. Before lock down she was very dominant in bed. All that is gone now. Now she is wanting to be submissive and wants me to dominate more.

So what should I make of all of this? Is there evidence here that this trainer guy was fucking her before lock down? Or would that just be making a mountain out of circumstantial molehills?

Last edited:
Ok friends and followers, help me out with this please. So she has a personal trainer that she visits weekly with her girlfriends. They all workout together, coached by him, at his gym which is onsite next to his house.

These are the raciest pair of panties that I have bought for her. She has only ever worn them when she goes to the gym.

Post image

Never at any other time. Whilst that is not evidence of anything going on it does seem a little odd.

Since lock down she has worked out at home or run always wearing a simple comfortable pair of panties. Never these.

Her last two weekly gym sessions before lock down...

After her return from the first (2 weeks to lock down), those panties were sticky and stinky. In the evening she asked me if I wanted sex, whilst we were sat on the sofa. It's unusual for her to initiate. Then when she came to bed she kissed and cuddled and started pulling my cock. But all the time she was talking about how it’s flaccid and it probably won’t work. I was happy to just go to sleep but she was insistent that she wanted me to fuck her. When I did that she wasn't into it at all. She just lay there missionary. Even flicking her clit didn’t seem to do it for her although she had got wet. She said that she wasn’t interested in having an orgasm. She just wanted me to get on and an blow my load up her. So I did. No orgasm for her. She said it’s not a good time of the month. This is the only time, in all of our years together, that we have had sex and she has not climaxed.

A week later was her last gym session 1 week prior to lock down. None of her gym buddies could make the session and she was pissed about that as she didn't think it would go ahead. So I told her why not see if the trainer guy do a solo workout session for her. She looked at me like she couldn’t believe what she was hearing and said ‘Oh… I guess I could do.’ Then she said ‘I don’t think he make it today either.’ And she went out running instead, with music on her iphone. Shortly after leaving on her run she came back complaining that she had to scrap her run because the kids had been ringing her, which apparently was my fault. Not long after being home she claimed to have just got a text off trainer guy saying that he could make it now and did she want to come and workout. So obviously I told her to go for it and off she went.

She came back very late. With some random things from the supermarket that she must have got on the way home. We didn't need any of them. She’d worn those panties again. Although she had not had them on earlier for her run. On her return from gym she buried them immediately in a basket load of light colored washing which she started in the machine, before getting showered. (She never accidentally puts darks in with lights.)

In the evening I kissed her in the bathroom and she wouldn’t kiss me back because she said it would give me ‘indications’. I said I wanted to make love with her and she was like ‘no way!’. In bed she wouldn’t let me touch her pussy. She was making out like it was a bad time of the month again. When I tried to touch it she wouldn't let me because she said that her pussy was hurting. A period has never made her pussy hurt before that I know of.

Since lock down (and no gym) we are having more sex. Twice as much. Before lock down she was very dominant in bed. All that is gone now. Now she is wanting to be submissive and wants me to dominate more.

So what should I make of all of this? Is there evidence here that this trainer guy was fucking her before lock down? Or would that just be making a mountain out of circumstantial molehills?
Sounds like you can stop “The making Of Mrs. Ward“ now !! 😉

Well.....she again wants you to be dominant, so next time she comes back from the gym....don't ask her to make love. Just down her and fuck the shit out of her! If her pussy is sloppy, you will know. Tell her how good and slippery it feels, and that you're fantasizing about fucking her in sloppy seconds. Maybe that will turn her on enough to fess up to fucking him.

oh for pete's sake. They're all whores if the situation (or the price is right) Get her drunk until it becomes a way of life for her then have a good looking dude take advantage of her when she is sure you won't walk in. She'll spread her damn legs

I don't think so. I think I'm making a mountain out of molehills. There is no solid evidence there.

If she is fucking him then she's cheating and being dishonest. Since she is telling me that she only wants me and she doesn't even fancy other guys. The only reason I can think for her behaving in that way is that it is a lot easier for her to be pushed/encouraged to the point of submitting to temptation and cuckolding me than it is for her to be open with me about it. Because, despite what I have told her, she can't be sure of my reaction, nor the potential fall out, the effect on relationship, family, financial security etc. She has so much to lose.

So for now i will assume that there is nothing going on. But I will keep a watching brief and look out for further indications of adultery. If/when there is more reliable evidence then I will have to work out how to deal with her dilemma. How to bring it into the open without upsetting her.

She's not a hotwife if her activity is all secret from me. That's just adultery.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I think I'm making a mountain out of molehills. There is no solid evidence there.

If she is fucking him then she's cheating and being dishonest. Since she is telling me that she only wants me and she doesn't even fancy other guys. The only reason I can think for her behaving in that way is that it is a lot easier for her to be pushed/encouraged to the point of submitting to temptation and cuckolding me than it is for her to be open with me about it. Because, despite what I have told her, she can't be sure of my reaction, nor the potential fall out, the effect on relationship, family, financial security etc. She has so much to lose.

So for now i will assume that there is nothing going on. But I will keep a watching brief and look out for further indications of adultery. If/when there is more reliable evidence then I will have to work out how to deal with her dilemma. How to bring it into the open without upsetting her.

She's not a hotwife if her activity is all secret from me. That's just adultery.
But it is something you want to happen. If it is happening you need to decide if you really want this lifestyle. You’ve been encouraging it all along. She may be afraid to share with you her indiscretion for fear of your reaction. Your reaction will determine everything. Good luck. I hope for the best for the two of you

Reactions: goodhubby
....Friday night she came to bed in sexy lingerie and we had the most amazing sex. Which included lots of making out to start with which is unusual for her. And later her sucking me off for ages. I can't even remember the last time that she did that.

Then Saturday night she seemed distant and she was on her phone messages a lot. One time I happened to come up behind her and she quickly closed down whatever was on there. Then later in the evening she was on it every time I left the room. At bedtime I went up first but I stuck my head back round the living room door just before going up the stairs and sure enough there she was with her phone.

Sunday she went running. The planned time of the run had changed three times between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.

@sim
But it is something you want to happen. If it is happening you need to decide if you really want this lifestyle. You’ve been encouraging it all along. She may be afraid to share with you her indiscretion for fear of your reaction. Your reaction will determine everything. Good luck. I hope for the best for the two of you

Let her cheat. It is even hotter that way. My wife (36F) has been cheating behind my back for 2 years with a colleague. She thinks I do not know - she deletes all her texts but I read them from the trash whenever I manage to get hold of her phone. We have sex 2-3 times a week and she loves me but she needs bigger and better dick every day which she gets from her lover. Whenever she becomes more emotional with her lover, I make sure to be extra nice to her and she almost starts regretting. When she comes back home from fucking her lover, I always initiate sex and lick her. Initially she used to resist thinking I would find the other guys cum - now I just pretend that I "smell she is horny" and she gives in thinking I do not know. She is always super wet and full of cum these days and thinks I do not know lol.

Last edited:
@sim

Let her cheat. It is even hotter that way. My wife (36F) has been cheating behind my back for 2 years with a colleague. She thinks I do not know - she deletes all her texts but I read them from the trash whenever I manage to get hold of her phone. We have sex 2-3 times a week and she loves me but she needs bigger and better dick every day which she gets from her lover. Whenever she becomes more emotional with her lover, I make sure to be extra nice to her and she almost starts regretting. When she comes back home from fucking her lover, I always initiate sex and lick her. Initially she used to resist thinking I would find the other guys cum - now I just pretend that I "smell she is horny" and she gives in thinking I do not know. She is always super wet and full of cum these days and thinks I do not know lol.

how did you find out? also, how often & when does she meet her lover? how do you know the when & where? have you met him?
(asking for a friend)

....Friday night she came to bed in sexy lingerie and we had the most amazing sex. Which included lots of making out to start with which is unusual for her. And later her sucking me off for ages. I can't even remember the last time that she did that.

Then Saturday night she seemed distant and she was on her phone messages a lot. One time I happened to come up behind her and she quickly closed down whatever was on there. Then later in the evening she was on it every time I left the room. At bedtime I went up first but I stuck my head back round the living room door just before going up the stairs and sure enough there she was with her phone.

Sunday she went running. The planned time of the run had changed three times between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.

Simon,
Any pics or video of Friday night? 😈

Saturday Night
Typical behaviour of having an affair...
if it bothers you about her phone activity, have a look at what she’s doing.
Don’t follow her about waiting for an opportunity as she’ll sense your abnormal behaviour.
Use habitable behaviour like when she takes a shower. Again, don’t be hovering about.
When you hear that she’s in the shower, access her phone records/messages (get to know the operation of her phone iPhone/Samsung etc so you don’t make a mistake and ring someone etc) if you get caught looking you will lose her trust....
If you see something, take a photo with your phone and gather evidence Little by Little, a one off won’t do.
63F2498D-CA34-4D6B-9069-C92743EDEA10.jpeg

The only way to get her to admit is having hard evidence. The other way is to actually be at the scene of her meeting up with her lover,
She may / may-not be actually meeting her girlfriends then going on to him. knowing in advance you can already be there, then watch their activity.
Then what?

If she has an iPhone, set up the "Find my friends" app on it. Only takes a minute or so to do. You have to be using an iPhone also, and just send an invite to her phone while she's in the shower or asleep, and then get her phone and accept it. It will locate her within a few feet of where she is.

Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:
View attachment 292903
Beautiful ass... I'd pound that good...

Bah! She came home at 11:00 like a good girl.
Hi Simon, I am in Suffolk in the UK and I also dream about my wife going out and cheating on me. When we have sex she uses her vibrator and I wank. I tell her that I want her to have other men and she knows full well what I want. I would love her to bring men home and I would keep out of the way or watch and help the men please her. Ideally she would stay out all night and I would lick her clean when she came home. If you want to chat about ideas then drop me a line.

Reactions: Coloniallad