THREAD is continued on: Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asain wife

We were mature Swingers in our late 40's. This evolved into what we discovered Stag/Vixen because Swinging couples were scares in our area. We have heard of Cuckolding but elements of that just weren't us. We got into MFM threesomes, strictly hetero between the males, with some incidental touching because attention was focused on the wife. As the husband I made contact with the prospective male, vetting him of sorts. If wife agreed, we'd set up a "date".
Everything was understood before hand. The wife was being shared, not turned over. The wife knew her role to please the two men sharing her.
I hope start a thread here with couples with similar desires and experiences. Feel free to post in this thread of MFM, MMFM, Stag/Vixen, GB's and wife sharing. They can be of yourselves or images you believe represent what you do or would like to do with your spouse. This goes for the women too. Ladies, please post of things you have done or wish your husband would want to do. I'm attaching a couple samples here.
We are the same as you. Not into the cuck humiliation but enjoy sharing each other.

We are the same as you. Not into the cuck humiliation but enjoy sharing each other.
It is the same for us. Although we consider ourselves in the category of “swingers”. For the most part, we have stuck mainly to MF/M experiences, which has been by choice partly because the wife likes to have sex with other men and partly because I get off sharing her. So possibly a better definition is, we are a Stag and a Vixen couple. I will not deny how much pleasure I get from knowing she has had sex with other people, especially men. Our lifestyle does not include the dominance or humiliation part and we do not seek "Bulls". However, we think if that is what people enjoy more power to them. It's all about having hot sexual encounters.

OMG! Your description of your relationship/marriage, is us to a tee. We started off as Swingers but because of the tight community we live in, you could do something naughty today and they'll know about it 100 miles away the next day.
We eventually got into MFM threesome because it was easier to make contacts. Usually from the husband who's wife didn't care to Swing so the husband becomes a "wondering stag".
I vet the male contact, he sends pics, the wife vets on looks and fitness. She's Asian and prefers fit white guys close to our age (mature 40-65). The guy we choose knows it's wife sharing and discreet filming. As things get started the guy and wife get to know each other a little while I observe... and get rock hard as she takes this strangers cock into her mouth.
Wifey doesn't like condoms and the guy is made aware of that when wife tells him, "You can cum inside, I can't get pregnant". Needless to say my imagination is through the roof. I'm seeing and hearing this guy groaning with pleasure as he unleashes his sperm into my wife's openly inviting spread pussy. I may be kissing her or sucking on her tits at the exact instant he is ejaculating into her. Eventually he withdrawals and of course a dribble of his load leaks from her. She remains in same position, legs spread, knowing in a phycological way, her husband will "reclaim" her.
I enter her, the strangers cum acting as a super-lubricant. She holds my hips as I thrust in and out of her. I let her know she's about to take her "husband's load". As my cock pulses juice into her, my mind is racing, "My petite, quiet, Asian wife has the cum of two white males mixing in her womb. She happily allowed 2 dicks to use her pussy for pleasure".

None of the 4 attached gifs are us. They're just samples of what we've done. (you gotta have a camera man for shots like this , LOL)

Last edited:
Wow!
Thank you for setup this forum on Stag & Vixen. It is so us and perfect for what we are looking for.
We are an attractive hotwife couple. She is Asian/Filipino and he is Caucaisan
looking at finding guy(s) or couple for upcoming trip in LV first week of April 2022.
We are sending out invites for the right special people.
Anyone interested please contact us.

Highly Sexual looking for DP pussy.

Maria & Steph

Wow!
Thank you for setup this forum on Stag & Vixen. It is so us and perfect for what we are looking for.
We are an attractive hotwife couple. She is Asian/Filipino and he is Caucaisan
looking at finding guy(s) or couple for upcoming trip in LV first week of April 2022.
We are sending out invites for the right special people.
Anyone interested please contact us.

Highly Sexual looking for DP pussy.

Maria & Steph
Maria & Steph,
Will be writing you via clicking on your user name.

Stag/Vixen, It's hard to describe to someone not in the lifestyle. As most of agree here this is not Cuckolding. there is no dominance or humiliation involved. It is sharing your wife or GF with another male(s) while actively participating. Typically the wife/GF knows exactly what to expect and usually is the one that give the "OK".
My wife is a smaller filipina 5'2". We've done the Swinger thing off and on in our 40's. Now a little older we gravitate towards MFM threesomes. The wife seems to like this because she's more the center of attention and maybe secretly, she doesn't have "competition".
There is a Huge erotic mental anticipation to this for me. Once she agrees on a guy purely on his photo and a little bio, vetted by me, that "green light" by her sends my mind into a whirl. She and I discuss what she is about to go through with the new guy and me once in the hotel room. She always chooses a white guy similar to my build, tall, thin.
I prep her ahead of time making sure she is ready. This "prepping" may be more for my enjoyment than actual information she needs.

Me: "Once the guy comes to the room and we're all introduced, I might get things started by taking off your top".
Wife: "I know"
Me: "He'll probably take that as a opening and begin rubbing your tits. If he does I'm going to back away and get the camera going".
Wife: "I'm going to take my own clothes off so I know where everything is afterwards".
Me: "You know you'll be sucking new cock".
Wife: "Oh yeah, I'm good at that. Maybe I can get him to cum fast". What she means by this is if she gets the new guy to ejaculate with a blow job, she only has to worry about me banging her ass or pussy.
Me: "If not, it'll be two white cocks cumming in you".
Wife: "Not at the same time". Meaning she doesn't like anal and vaginal DP. But she's okay with spit roasting.

It's just the build up to the event. My petite wife knows she's going to be shared. She know she'll have a strangers cock in her mouth, she agreeably will spread her legs and let a stranger's cock into her wet brown pussy. She's allergic to latex so no condoms. So ultimately she is aware that the new guy will be unleashing a load of sperm into her most private female parts. And she's oaky with that. It's more thrilling for me when the guy announces "I'm cumming baby" and my wife replies, "Okay, I'm ready", and takes his load.
The guy climbs off, my wife stay there, knowing I'll be reclaiming her. Her legs spread leaking his cum. I put my cock in her mouth so she can get me rock hard again, then I mount her. Pushing the new guys cum deeper into her pussy.

Until I found thus site I never knew the term Stag & Vixen. Were not swingers but we've been doing mfm with a guy we know for about 2 years. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out. We are a very very normal couple in our early 50s. I do know what cuckold is, we're not cuck at all. Our friend is 32, divorced skinny nerd type guy. 99% of the time he visits our home most always on Fri about every 2 weeks. There's been times it's more often or less depending on our secdules. Nothing weird happens it's just a long night of relaxing sex. We all get along good, he's a cool guy. We only see him for sex nothing socially. He's the UPS guy at wife's office.
We have a good marriage but this has REALLY sparked our sex life. Sex was ok before but now she's horny and willing anytime. We're very conservative socially. We (especially her) are classy, drink socially, don't smoke, wife has a killer body, 5-6, 135, sexy as hell legs. I could loose 20 lbs, 6ft, 220.
First time was scary as hell but fun I guess, next day I felt really strange, wife was pissed as hell about what we'd done, said never again. 3 days later we were kinda ok with what we'd done, 3 days no sex and not much talking but as it wore off she started fucking the crap out of me, that went on for about a month, good sex every night.
One night after dinner she told me she did talk to him for a min while he was at her work. After our first night she avoided him at all cost, she knew when he'd make his stop at her office. She didn't know how to bring it up but she wanted to know if we should do it again. Next day she invited him over again on Fri, this happened on Thurs. She fucked me till I couldn't go another minute that night. Fri he shows up, we're all really nervous, him and me had a beer, wife had a beer and 2 shots of whiskey. We were in the kitchen trying to make small talk. She came to me, gave me a 15 second french kiss, looked right into my eyes and said ok? I said yea, she turned to him and started making out like she was 20.

5 min of make out kissing then she looks at me and says up to the bedroom? I'm like WTF ? We get to the bedroom she gives me a 10 sec french then over to him. They sit on the bed kissing, she pulls off her top, unhooks her bra then back to kissing. Cpl of min later he stands up gets undressed, wife does same, they lay down kissing. She's slowly pumping his dick, she moves to suck it for like 30 sec then climbed on. In my head I'd never seen her so aggressive and turned on. I sat in a chair and realized I was rock hard. I got undressed and sat there with my dick literally throbbing. Mixed feelings, embarrassed cuz I'm sitting there naked and hard, jealous seeing my conservative wife liking this, scared.
First time all went down in our living room, drinking, they kissed for maybe 2 min, she sucked him for a quick min then he did her from behind leaning on back of the coutch, he furnished, zipped up stood there for a min, wife looked at me, he said he had to go and left. She and I didn't say anything, we went to bed, didn't sleep at all.
Now in our bedroom she's riding him like crazy, they flip over and he starts pounding her something she didn't seem to like with me usually. She's laying under him just taking it. He pulls out tells her to get on hands and knees. He starts pumping holding her hips, she tells him to grab her hair. About a min and he's cumming. He holds her hips they just stay like that for a min till he pulls out and lays on his back. She looks at me like what did she just do. My dick is harder that it's ever been with a big drop of pre-jizz oozing out. She gets up grabs a towel and wipes off. She lays down next to him, looks at me and I climb on and did her. Talk about awkward, no one said anything, he gets dressed and left. We just layer there for about 1/2 hour then she climbs on me and fucked me really nice till I finished. We go to sleep, next day awkward as hell, she says was a mistake and won't do it again.
She was friggin on fire horny next day and for a month after.

2 months after, same deal, she hints if she should ask him back. Little more relaxed this time, small talk, she kissed me, make out session with him in the kitchen. Up to the bedroom, repeat of other time, he did her, I did her, he leaves. Her and I gooood sex after. 2 more times same deal. Now she walks him to the door and they kiss goodbye. She'd go ******** come back to bed, we'd get it on. I'd say 6th visit, same deal, we finish, she walks him out for goodbye kiss, I'm in the bed waiting but this time he's with her. She goes ********, he gets undressed, they start for 2nd round. Yea I'm like WTF ? Got to be our routine. As we got comfy they start, him, me, we'd chat with her fondling his dick till he was hard, they'd do 2nd round, I'd go again, more rest, he'd do 3rd time then he'd leave. Been like that last 25 times I'd say.
Went to his place twice, I'm sure wife liked it but I like it at our place. Last time at his place we stayed overnight. Was weird for me, we each did her twice, he nods off, wife snuggle up against me she goes to sleep, very weird for me. I wake up to him on top of her pumping quietly, I just lay there. He finnishes, rolls off, she asked if I'm awake, I climb on and fucked her real slow. In the morning he did her again befor we left. Weird feelings on the drive home. She told me she got up to ********, climbed over him to get back in the middle, he just climbed on and fucked her.
We get home take showers then fucked as much as I could all day.

Now we're really comfy together, it's him, me, rest, him, me, him again, takes a while. Cpl of times he's done 4 times. Sexyest thing ever is seeing her wipe off with a towel, don't know why but it's HOT for me. I'm 6+ he's 8+. Exciting as hell seeing his dick all wet. TMI here but it's got a big head on it. I have no desire to touch his dick but it is kinda sexy. We're to the point where he fucks her butt now, usually for maybe 10 pumps but there's been a few night he goes till he cums back there. Sexy as hell watching him slide in, he goes real slow till he's in all the way. She grunts way different with anal, WAY different. The times he's cum in her butt she feels and moves much different with me after he's done.
Since we started all this she's horny anytime, she dresses sexy but still conservative, she'll go out dressed up with no panties or bra depending on her outfit. I get head in the car while driving, got it in the dressing room at Kohls once, lol.
She has sexy underwear and bras, she wears them to bed always when he visits and a lot with just her and me.
Lately when she goes ******** between rounds she'll slip on her high heels and struts around with her her shoulders back and tits out.
It's friggin HOT.
All thus sounds like we're hard core swingers or sex freaks, we are very normal people.

This is exactly what my wife and I have discussed. Not into humiliation or me playing with other women. Just her enjoying other men and having some mfm threesomes.

We haven’t had the pleasure yet due to “life” but I sure hope soon!

This is exactly what my wife and I have discussed. Not into humiliation or me playing with other women. Just her enjoying other men and having some mfm threesomes.

We haven’t had the pleasure yet due to “life” but I sure hope soon!
"life" does get in the way some times. LOL
Opportunities missed because of work usually. Now a days adult play time has to be done around vacations or holidays.

Our guy visited last night...quick recap.......it's fun to relate this stuff on here as I do NOT tell anyone we do this
She's wearing black skirt, white blouse, black modest heels, no bra, white cotton underpants, my favorite
I'm dressed casual, slacks, button down shirt, dress shoes
He shows up at 7ish, dressed similar to me....that's how him and I have always been
Last several times him and I sip on a little Jack, wife has one shot, 5 min later another 1/2 shot. Chit chat while sipping the whiskey in the kitchen.
Wife frenches me for few seconds, does the same to him, finishes other 1/2 of her shot. More chit chat, she's unbuttons 2 on her blouse, another quick round of kisses, unbuttoned her blouse all the way ties the tails together like a cowgirl, more talk about nothing, her tits in plain view depending on who she's facing.
She looks at me saying..up to the bedroom? No need to answer. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs so neighbors don't suspect. Up to the bedroom, she'll go ********. This night she left her blouse on but slid skirt off. She looks HOT...white cotton underpants, white blouse, heels....damn.
He gets undressed, lays on the bed, they get into a hot make out session she's pumping his dick. She lays back he starts licking her. Like 5 min she's cumming. He slides into her, she's pushing hard against his pumps while she looks at me. They go for a while in several positions till he cums. He rolls off, his dick looks really good with their juice on it. I mount up, she pushes hard against my pumps, I cum in about 3 min.
She starts kissing him playing with his dick till he's hard, she climbs on. 2nd round she is friggin TURNED ON. She does him every way she can doing me off and on. Him and I side by side on the bed. I let go first, I pull out she immediately starts with him. That's how 2nd round goes but either of us can finish befor the other, dosent matter. Him and I go ********...not together...we lay there with small talk till one of us is hard, usually him...her saying she could go again always gets him up again. He fucked her for a bit then reached for the lube, she knows it's anal time. She gets on all fours, he lubes them up, slides in really slow....that is HOT to watch and I mean friggin HOT. I'd say 40 slow pumps and he's unloading. It's about 11, he gets dressed to leave. She wipes off puts on the blouse unbuttoned and the heels, they go down to the door, they kiss goodbye, she comes back to bed. She says when they kiss goodbye he always slides a finger into her puss. We spoon till we fall asleep.
Next morning we take a shower then I did her leaning against the sink counter.
After lunch after washing the car I fucked her on the couch.
She's sleeping now but 90% on the times she'll fuck me again around midnight after she goes ********.
Pretty typical Fri when he visits now

DISCLAIMER-The attached pics are not of us, but I feel represents our "Stag/Vixen" lifestyle. No Cuckolding, no humiliation, no degrading. We may have found ourselves in similar situations (scenes).
Getting Started

• Love
Reactions: Visitor12