Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters
The most out there we've experimented on are cables. USB cables, power cables, etc. I would make her walk the town with a length of cables coiled inside her pussy, except for the plug. I have never seen her cum as much as with a bundle of cables sliding in and out of her pussy, more than a dildo or any single object. I highly recommend it. Post your photos.

The most out there we've experimented on are cables. USB cables, power cables, etc. I would make her walk the town with a length of cables coiled inside her pussy, except for the plug. I have never seen her cum as much as with a bundle of cables sliding in and out of her pussy, more than a dildo or any single object. I highly recommend it. Post your photos.
Wow sounds very interesting - u have any pics of that to share - do you think it wouldn’t be as much fun if you cut the plugs off ?

1621029723256.png

Yes to all.
1. vib, rubber & various glass dildos, that pink bluetooth rubber vib with the tail
2. bananas, cucumber, eggplant
3. wine, beer, thin necked flower vase
4. whisk, various kitchen utensils, tool handles
5. power cables, usb cables

Attachments

• P06 255 01 e s1.5.png
    P06 255 01 e s1.5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Yes to all.
1. vib, rubber & various glass dildos, that pink bluetooth rubber vib with the tail
2. bananas, cucumber, eggplant
3. wine, beer, thin necked flower vase
4. whisk, various kitchen utensils, tool handles
5. power cables, usb cables

The tool handle was a real hot session. Regretfully I don't have photos of it.

When we moved to a new house, at my request she consented to assembling furniture in the nude. We had various tools lying around, mainly rubber mallet and screwdrivers. She experienced both ends of the hammer and screwdrivers in her pussy.

The inner lining of her pussy was taking heavy chafing and a beating. Just as I was about to take pics she started bleeding on the floor. I had cold sweats at the thought she was hurt. Luckily it stopped. Likely the heavy concentration of veins inside the vagina a little scratch bleeds like a major wound.

Here are pics of her pussy before insertion and just before she started bleeding. You could tell her pussy was swollen and red. The top of her pussy was swollen to the point it covered her clit. Her clit was numb. We should've stopped but she kept asking for more.

Attachments

• 404 1629 04 L.jpg
    404 1629 04 L.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 404 1630 08.jpg
    404 1630 08.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
A screwdriver handle was the first 'toy' I ever used on my ass but the other end? Ouch no way!

Removable tip. Without the tip. I wouldn't hurt her intentionally like that. Till death do us part yada yada...

When she started bleeding though. I stopped breathing and my heart stopped for a good moment. She was more blase about it because everything was numb at that point (and she was still horny).

Last edited:
Removable tip. Without the tip. I wouldn't hurt her intentionally like that. Till death do us part yada yada...

When she started bleeding though. I stopped breathing and my heart stopped for a good moment. She was more blase about it because everything was numb at that point.
Ok. Phew thank goodness. Sorry to hear about the bleeding though and glad she was ok xx

Ok. Phew thank goodness. Sorry to hear about the bleeding though and glad she was ok xx

She was cock blocked by her own pussy. :rolleyes:

After she washed and the bleeding stopped, she was asking for more. Are you crazy woman, no! Sit there and watch tv and I'll assemble the rest of the furniture. Ah the things you do before the brats came along.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigp220