Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters
The tool handle was a real hot session. Regretfully I don't have photos of it.

When we moved to a new house, at my request she consented to assembling furniture in the nude. We had various tools lying around, mainly rubber mallet and screwdrivers. She experienced both ends of the hammer and screwdrivers in her pussy.

The inner lining of her pussy was taking heavy chafing and a beating. Just as I was about to take pics she started bleeding on the floor. I had cold sweats at the thought she was hurt. Luckily it stopped. Likely the heavy concentration of veins inside the vagina a little scratch bleeds like a major wound.

Here are pics of her pussy before insertion and just before she started bleeding. You could tell her pussy was swollen and red. The top of her pussy was swollen to the point it covered her clit. Her clit was numb. We should've stopped but she kept asking for more.
Wow thank god she was not hurt

Reactions: malmal
We've recently added several new toys to the toy box; KK's got a new, bigger realistic dildo. She finally killed her favorite rabbit vibrator, so we replaced it with a new "50 Shades" rabbit, which she loves. We've also added a Lelu clit vibe, a urethral sounding vibe, this vibrator, and best of all, expanded our Lovense collection - we now have a Hush, a Lush 2, a Lush 3, a Nora, a Diamo, and a Max 2.

The Lovense stuff is fucking amazing. They're all remotely controllable across an app - you can control your own toys, or someone else's. The Hush is an insertable vibrating anal plug. The Lush 2 and Lush 3 are vaginal/clitoral "egg" vibrators. The Nora's a rabbit vibe, the Diamo is vibrating cock ring, and the Max 2 is a male masturbator.

These toys can sync together, for example KK can use the Nora, while I'm thousands of miles away with the Max 2, and we can remotely fuck one another. Tonight, KK's given the Diamo to her new "boyfriend" to sneak in some internet-based sex while Andy's home with his wife...

I'm behind on photographing it all - we've had too much fun using it.View attachment 509866
WOW, nice stuff. Is it suitable for anal games?

WOW, nice stuff. Is it suitable for anal games?
There are two Lovense toys designed for anal pleasure; the Hush, and the Edge/Edge 2. The Hush is a programmable, vibrating anal plug - it comes in two diameters, and it has an extension on one end of the extraction handle that provides some perineal stimulation. The Edge/Edge 2 is a prostate massage toy, similar to all the Lovense line-up, it is programmable and remotely operable.

KK's used the Nora rabbit, and both Lush 2, as well as Lush 3 for anal fun, in addition to their intended purpose. The super sexy combinations for remote operation and public play are the Hush in her ass, and either the Osci, Ferri, or Hush 3 in her pussy. I enjoy sending KK out in public with these in place, then forcing her to orgasm at unexpected times.

Reactions: boynextdoor
A few of our toys, from the toy chest, collected for this weekend's kinky, hot, nasty fun...

View attachment 536265
All you wrote is well taken. Wonderful collection and very well enjoyably presented. One more to add to your wealth of toys.
Magic Wand Rechargeable Extra Powerful Cordless Vibrator, White, hi-res

Thanks for letting me show this toy. You may have whole lot of knowledge on this than me. Let us have fun
FORGOT TO ADD THE LINE BELOW
I am buying your chest of collection and keeping under my pillow

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigp220