Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters
Here's the new toy charging up today. We're having a night in with a couple bottles of wine. Our last big toy was a really thick dildo, she was afraid at first but ride the hell out of it. It helped when I licked her as it was going in. Now it's my weekend!
Love to see it in action!

I once got a pool ball stuck, i thought id be super sexy to go i to the room where my hubbie was sleeping and wake him up with my pussy in his face and me squeezing out a pool ball black 8 of course now i didnt think this through firstly if i was successful i could have chipped his tooth however it was stuck, im like fuck fuck he is like ok, im like no its stuck and he was still half asleep and was like im keen. I started to laugh and then panic set in, no way was i going to the emergency i was not gonna be that girl. Lets just say after i relaxed and panted why i pushed, out it popped. Surprise wrecked, the 8 ball is what we put out when we are going to play, now it just causes giggles and laughs. Not my most proud moment. Avoid pool balls, interchange with a pongpong ball ladies lol

• Love
Reactions: Cathy