Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters
Wife sent me this earlier - I asked her how it felt - her reply was she didn’t even feel it - that’s how slack she is ha ha

I'm a guy, not sure if I'm allowed to say anything here .but here goes.

I'm now 51 but when I was 21 yrs old I was going thru a phase of self identity I would say lol.

Anyways , rented a car and drove from new York to Florida family visit, and somewhere in Virginia I pulled over in the heat of my thoughts I pulled the parking brake handle and slipped on a condom and while other cars were zooming by ( don't worry it was very dark outside )
I stripped down and slowly slid down that hand brake handle and fucked myself.

I still yo this day can't believe I did that and worse how it would have been if a cop pulled up thinking I broke down on the side of the road and seen that way .

Well as you can guess I turned out being Bi but would absolutely never even think of doing that again.

I'm a guy, not sure if I'm allowed to say anything here .but here goes.

I'm now 51 but when I was 21 yrs old I was going thru a phase of self identity I would say lol.

Anyways , rented a car and drove from new York to Florida family visit, and somewhere in Virginia I pulled over in the heat of my thoughts I pulled the parking brake handle and slipped on a condom and while other cars were zooming by ( don't worry it was very dark outside )
I stripped down and slowly slid down that hand brake handle and fucked myself.

I still yo this day can't believe I did that and worse how it would have been if a cop pulled up thinking I broke down on the side of the road and seen that way .

Well as you can guess I turned out being Bi but would absolutely never even think of doing that again.

You are not alone, and I am sure most of us did things in our developmental years that today we would think are unfathomable. I know I did many things with friends and some of them have continued, but others were a one-time thing.

You are not alone, and I am sure most of us did things in our developmental years that today we would think are unfathomable. I know I did many things with friends and some of them have continued, but others were a one-time thing.
I completely agree with your statement and it got me thinking. I'm fortunate to have done all of my experimenting in the age before the internet, cell phones, etc. Anonymity helped me feel free to experiment with all sorts of things. I can't imagine doing some of those things today.