I had warned them that I would expose them for rape in case they would penetrate me with their erection, so they respected that. But I forgot to mention all other things they could slide in there...I initially was a bit surprised of course, but being so wet, I quite enjoyed it. Since they did what they did in a very gentle and arousing manner, I allowed them to continue. But the neighbors must have heard me screaming out my orgasms for sure ;-)

Since u love to see more...here it goes on the next 5 images ;-)
After this, they gave me a break for half an hour to catch my breath, and to clean up a bit down there...but they were only an hour far in a 2.5hr shoot, so there was more to come ;-)

View attachment 1918339
Will we ever get to hear the moaning and pleasure you are exerting during this session? I would love to hear you!!!

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
well, second time they used this vibrator on me...I think they were trying to make mayonnaise inside my wet pussy hahaha
This pose was the second one they did during that shoot. We did a pause a bit later to then use another set-up...so far from finished with this

View attachment 1918153
I‘d love to try some of this mayonnaise…
…though it’s not really compliment for them…

I‘d love to try some of this mayonnaise…
…though it’s not really compliment for them…
they heard my moans of pleasure, and saw how wet they were getting me, so this was their sign to take this further. But after those 2 setups, they gave me a break to catch my breath. Half an hour later they continued...but nobody asked to see them, so I don't show them ;-)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: wmbnuts and SNJ_Dom
I also would love to see the video of your moans, groans and screams, but I also understand want to keep that particular event for yourself so that you can return to it for your own perverted pleasures.
I honestly never watch myself, but hubby does quite a lot hahaha. Only showed this video to 2 diehard fans of mine so far, but I'm not looking for spreading this over the internet anyway. But they did something special, which made me thank them for what they did, by sending them such a video of me

not really no. We don't have the equipment at home for this. But it sure did something with my body, as long as it doesn't give pain in any way, as I have an extremely sensitive body everywhere
Well now with an extremely sensitive body instead of inflicting pain could have a lot of fun with feathers, makeup and watercolor brushes, of course old standby ice cubes, can't forget to pinwheel, and of course clips for nipples and clit

• Love
I honestly never watch myself, but hubby does quite a lot hahaha. Only showed this video to 2 diehard fans of mine so far, but I'm not looking for spreading this over the internet anyway. But they did something special, which made me thank them for what they did, by sending them such a video of me
Sounds like an excellent way to proceed with your pictures and videos. Even though you don't watch the videos yourself so much it could be a good way of getting your play partners thoroughly excited letting them watch that while you entertain yourself with their fun parts

• Haha
Sounds like an excellent way to proceed with your pictures and videos. Even though you don't watch the videos yourself so much it could be a good way of getting your play partners thoroughly excited letting them watch that while you entertain yourself with their fun parts
they have enough to play with with my body. But not many seem to wana see what followed, so guess this thread in no longer interesting to the viewers, since nobody asks

Reactions: wantingnoregret
well, u seem to be the only person left asking to see more pics...here you are. This was after the break, and where they tied me up back on the chair with spread legs...and added a big vibrating bar inbetween my legs

View attachment 1922763
Absolutely exquisite. All the fun things I can think about with you positioned like that. It does appear that it would require a very exhaustive and intensive full body search trying to find that elusive untanned white spot but I am sure that the journey of the search would be quite pleasurable for both especially with you secured so that the search could proceed at my discretion and leisure.

• Haha
normally my husband always comes with me, but here he was working...and just here there were 2 photographers who got me in such vulnerable position. I must admit that I was surprised how my body reacted, but since nobody asks to see more, I will leave it at this point here
You can't do that to me and the other eager readers! I'm bursting with curiosity! What positions have you gotten yourself into? I hope in pleasant!;):love:

• Love