What do you think she meant?

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife were chatting in the living room yesterday and she was talking about some of our recent adventures, getting me somewhat aroused. She mentioned having sex with a friend who is a bit of a rival of mine and how they were whispering about me and the fact that she had me clean four other mens cum out of her pussy in front of others at this 'regular' swing party.

She then told me that she was going to 'step it up a notch' as for as the cuckold play goes and declined to tell me what she meant.

Any opinions or guesses as to what she meant? I am straight BTW.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_220626_1.jpg
    IMG_20220430_220626_1.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 72
  • don1.jpg
    don1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20160304_203807040.jpg
    IMG_20160304_203807040.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 71
are you serious? youre that naïve? sure heres an idea: those guys will perform an advanced technique on her, its called ATM.. no not the cash machine. it stands for a** to mo*th. are you a troll? tell me the truth or are you in a real situation

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife were chatting in the living room yesterday and she was talking about some of our recent adventures, getting me somewhat aroused. She mentioned having sex with a friend who is a bit of a rival of mine and how they were whispering about me and the fact that she had me clean four other mens cum out of her pussy in front of others at this 'regular' swing party.

She then told me that she was going to 'step it up a notch' as for as the cuckold play goes and declined to tell me what she meant.

she sure looks good with that BBC in her mouth, I bet I don't have to ask if she took him bareback until she was deep seeded with his Black baby seeds. did U watch him fuck her??

Reactions: BlkStingray

Being that I know your wife so well from that one post, and I now think I am an expert on what your wife is thinking...........I believe she meant it is your turn to do the the laundry. Remember...whites/hot.....darks/cold.

Reactions: toolman2c
are you serious? youre that naïve? sure heres an idea: those guys will perform an advanced technique on her, its called ATM.. no not the cash machine. it stands for a** to mo*th. are you a troll? tell me the truth or are you in a real situation
I wasn't a troll last time I checked. That is really my wife.

Reactions: BlkStingray