what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

Another taboo fantasy...

My wife's Bull unbeknownst to us is now engaged and is getting married in a couple of months. He secretly plans on ending his relationship with my wife but wants to end it in a spectacular way. He demands my wife go off birth control and she readily agrees confessing her love to him. For the next month he hardly acknowledges her and only demands oral telling my wife to wait for the most opportune time of her fertile period for the fucking of her life.

My wife gets a text from him telling her he's planned a small party to make an important announcement and to dress extra slutty and for me to wear a formal suit. Thinking that after the party he'll ravish her body and try to impregnate she's on cloud nine and couldn't be happier. Life in her eyes is simply amazing, having a caring husband and a fantastic lover who wants to plant a baby in her.

Arriving at his house we were surprised to see a simply beautiful young woman accompanied by two of my black coworkers that my wife has never met. I whispered to her Bull what the heck is going on and his reply was to shut the fuck up and watch. He explained to my wife that woman was friend and the two black men were her dates. My wife said to me in private she thought this woman was a real SLUT having two blacks with her. All in all we became comfortable after a few drinks and my wife was enjoying herself thinking of the fucking she was going to receive after the slut and black men left. A few minutes later her Bull opened a small vial of liquid, poured it in wine and told me to give this to my wife, reluctantly I did as told. Ten minutes later my wife was dancing with her Bull and he starts to unzip my wife's skirt. She looks at him with confused eyes and asks him if she was finally going to get fucked and hopefully knocked up. He smiles at her says yes, she's going to get fucked but she has to prove her love to him by flirting with the men. The other woman who my wife called a slut came over and finished undressing her and ordered my wife to start flirting with the black men or her Bull would end his relationship with her. My wife being submissive and high from the whatever her Bull put in her drink did as was told of her and walked over to the black men and started to make out with them.

Bull walked over to me and introduced the woman as his bride to be and the special announcement was his wedding. I barely understood his words as I witnessed the black men had already undressed with massive hardons. In just a matter of seconds my wife was on her knees sucking one cock while another was plowing her unprotected and fertile pussy. Bride to be picked up her phone and was now taking pics and video of my wife being fucked by my two coworkers. Loudly she called out "who's the SLUT now sweaty?" She turned to her lover as he looked on her with disgust. He told her that he could never love a black soon to be knocked up slut like her. In her drug induced high all she think could about was the fantastic fucking she was receiving and totally ignorant of the fact she is prime for breeding. As for me, all I did was wank til my dick was raw.

Six weeks later my wife tests positive for pregnancy and being pro life is planning on carrying to term and raising the baby. My two coworkers have been steady visitors to our house and continue fucking her up as long as possible. She is now exclusive to black men only and has the ace of spades tattooed above her ankle and BBC ONLY above her pussy.aaaaa.jpg

Last edited:
Not too sure really. I went to get us some drinks and when I came back to where I left her she was gone. Then one guy appeared from the door to a small maze, no lights at all. It was then I noticed a small bundle of clothes on a bench outside, she had stripped naked and walked in wearing only a pair of stilettos and a smile. The guy was wiping his cock on his towel and said "she is in there" and pointed into the maze. My heart started racing and my cock was in an obvious state and already dripping precum. I asked how many had followed her and he just said "everyone". Now dont get me wrong she was a real sex machine and loved rough sex and multiple partners and had been in an arranged rape/humiliation scenario before (another story) but this was with me present and had only been gone 10 bloody minutes at the most. I shot in the maze and could see a faint light where before it had been utter blackness. I pushed my way past guys queueing each to their annoyance, but I kept say "she's my fiancee". As I was getting to the front I noticed that the light got stronger and I was passing more guys actually coming towards me some naked holding their towels with cocks dripping and limp. Others were holding the towel in front of them and holding their cocks in the towel. The light was being emitted from mobile phones so I could clearly see now the guys queueing both ends, some to fuck her and some to be sucked, some where being wanked at her sides as they pawned her tiny tits and some were pulling her nipples. I could make out one guy was ramming 2 fingers into her anus. She was obviously enjoying the attention because I could hear the muffled cries she always made as she was cumming. I could see guy after guy fuck her from behind, some bare back some with rubbers on but none were lasting more than what seemed a few minutes. Many of the guys were simply wanking at the sight (including me) and every guy was stripped for action. I watched for what seemed all night but it was probably about an hour, cummng around 3 times myself, and I noticed that she was starting to wilt. She had stopped sucking cock and had sperm all down her chest and belly. She was still taking cock doggy style but she had now stated wanking with both hands only every now and then taking an odd suck on a cock and then maybe lifting a cock to suck hard on his balls. One rather well endowed chap with an even bigger belly came up behind her and slipped into her pussy with ease, even though he had a cock as big as a fist and around 9-10" long (I couldn't be too certain because the light was not good and people had started to leave the maze taking their phones with them) she just opened her mouth really wide and let out a long gurgling groan as she cum again. He was the last to fuck her. I came over to her and said I had her drink but it was lost in the crowd, but i had actually put it down to wank. When we came out of the room we exited into the orgy room where I had left her. Most of the guys were there so I got a good idea as to how many had fucked or been sucked by her and I counted 12 but some had left and there had been upwards of 40 in the room when i left her standing there. Each one came up to her and thanked her, some kissed her and some even groped her as they kissed her. She showered and we went home to fuck again although gently lol. So to answer your question, I am not sure. I can make a guess of around 12 maybe 15 that fucked her and same again cum in her mouth and over her. Her weird kink was to go home wearing just a short skirt and no panties so the cum would ooze down her legs and travel on public buses or trains, that night it was a late bus and a taxi with a VERY curious driver. Omg sorry to have gone on so long but it was of my favourite sexperiences and I always try to remember every detail

Most taboo for me would be if she fucked one of my brothers, or an older, more successful white guy. (We're white.) She loves latino and black guys, so I expect that. I think the more she and the other guy treated me like shit, the more taboo and hot it would be. And if she told her close friends I have a small dick that slips out all the time, with no stamina, and beg her to peg me, that would probably do it. Does she know all of this? Not yet, but I'm going to send it to her now, lol.
has your wife fucked any of your brothers yet?

I have already been in that situation with 3 of my sons. Luckily the mother is now my ex wife and I found her fucking one of her cousins. That caused a big scandal and when everyone found out she had been fucking his dad years ago around the time of conception of my eldest son she was cast out. So when my youngest son, 19, asked why he was over 6' tall and me only being 5' 5" I told him that his mother slept around a lot when I was away working

Sounds like the perfect wife, not one to be cast out? I would have kept that one around.

CW

Mine is taking my wife to a gloryhole. She loves sucking cock, and loves cum, so I know she would enjoy it.
I would love to be out in the room or hallway watching men coming and going. Seeing them satisfied, knowing they just fucked her mouth, or pussy.
Then seeing her come out once she’s had her fill.. covered or dripping with their cum.

I went to a bikers party and the dude had his wife naked on an small table, He said you can fuck anyone here but man or woman had to cum on or in his wife only. boy did we have fun with that.
Bikers can be really creative in how they use their women. That one is a great idea.

How long did she stay on the table for people to use her?