what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

There is no real taboo with us as it’s a totally female led relationship. There is one thing I ask to be off limits is my family knowing she’s aware of this but some times worry as she can be unpredictable

My wettest dream is 2 one day share her with our adult sons two of them and also with my father and hers too in our house hold she being the only female to service all our male relatives i have asked her and she too is very highly turned on by the thought we still need the 2 sons required for this but we working on it on the plus side i have gotten her to blow my pops though damnn that was hot we both came in her mouth and she loves to swallow she was drippong like a faucet come yo think of it so were we

I love this! I tried to get my wife to have sex with our son, my brother and my dad...not all at the same time. She was not willing to have fun with our son and she really does not like my brother much, but she was willing to have sex with my dad. My mom had died 10-years prior to us trying to get my dad to fuck her. Kate's only stipulation was that my dad had to make the first move.

Kate started dressing sexier around my dad, letting him see her bare tits down her tops and letting her short skirts ride up her thighs. She began visiting my dad alone, giving him every opportunity to express his interest in her. My dad was just too old-school to fuck his son's wife.

I did get Kate to have sex with one of my cousins and the husband of one of my female cousins many times. It is hot that a couple of guys in the family have fucked my wife.

Years ago my wife did one of her bosses a couple of times. I'm sure he bragged about it to his partners since he didn't handle his liquor very well. She moved on and found a better and higher paying job but I still would love for her to become the company's owner new slut.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate told him early on that I knew. We did not want him having to worry about her husband catching them fucking in our bed. My wife loves being the company owner's girlfriend. I like her boss knowing that I am okay with him fucking my wife.

I would love to see my wife get fingered on the dance floor of a club by a complete stranger unknowingly to everyone around,then fucked in the backseat of the car in the parking lot by the same stranger

My wife has been fucked n our SUV in bar parking lots by guys she picked up on the dancefloor. It happened a few times when I was with her.

My second marriage was pretty sexless so I have very special wish regarding my new wife. I'd like her to be sex toy for the men living in sexless marriages. Many, many horny guys to fuck her any way they desire. Some guy would use her just for blow jobs since his not getting any form his wife. Some guy would fuck her ass and some guys would gang-bang her since their wife's are stupid enough to pass on the hotwife lifestyle. Simple.

My wife has sex with married friends of ours. Most of them say that their wife has little interest, if any, in having sex. My wife is happy to let them have some pussy.

My wife has been fucked n our SUV in bar parking lots by guys she picked up on the dancefloor. It happened a few times when I was with her.
I love doing that with Robin as well. It’s so exciting having a stranger go out to our vehicle for only one reason and most of time it’s just me being a spectator, although a few times I’ve joined in too! If your wife ever seen me on the dance floor, I’m confident she’d pick me, I dance like a male stripper, all hips and the ladies love it!

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate told him early on that I knew. We did not want him having to worry about her husband catching them fucking in our bed. My wife loves being the company owner's girlfriend. I like her boss knowing that I am okay with him fucking my wife.
This is very exciting. One of my desires is for my wife to fuck with her boss. They would meet every day, she be subordinate to work and sex. The boss would urge time for sex whenever he wants. She would also be sexually subordinate. I hope the boss would be kinky and my wife would have to do a lot for her. :love:

DSC02451.jpgDSC02465.jpg47747899.jpg47747903.jpg53741809.jpg

Arrrg...I will regret posting this I am sure. My taboo fantasy star well before we got married. I had already had a fantasy that my wife (future wife) would get fucked the day of our wedding in her wedding dress by another guy And that she would walk down the isle in her wedding dress with her pussy secretly full of cum. While we were courting I casually mentioned that I had this fantasy. I was of course a bit drunk at the time. I told my fiancée about it and she gave me that disapproving look that Asian woman can give. I said nothing more after that. As many of you know my wife was a bar girl at that time so she was very used to fucking a lot of different guys. When our wedding day came we were up in her province hav a big Catholic Church wedding. My wife had on a wedding dress we had made special fir her in Hong kong. It was beautiful. I was not allowed to be anywhere near her before the wedding, bad luck you know. I was standing at the alter waiting and I saw how beautiful she looked walking down the isle. She looked stunning in her dress. We did the entire ceremony and then got in the car to have the reception. At the reception I went to take off her garter so I could throw it as is the tradition. As I pulled up her dress I was very surprised to see that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings but no panties, and because I am a stupid idiot I had pulled her dress up a bit too far and exposed her well groomed hairy pussy to most of the guests. when I went to pull of the garter, I noticed it and the side of her leg were wet and somewhat sticky. I just looked into her eyes and she gave me a cute look. I could smell the unmistakable smell of sperm from under her dress. The next hours were agonizing because now I really wanted to get her into the room alone. When we finally did I took off her dres and the odor of sperm filled the room. I asked her and she told me that she remembered my fantasy so she had arranged for an ex boyfriend of hers to fuck her just before the wedding after she had put on her wedding dress. I suppo it was good I didn’t find out earlier because I probably would have skipped the reception.

Arrrg...I will regret posting this I am sure. My taboo fantasy star well before we got married. I had already had a fantasy that my wife (future wife) would get fucked the day of our wedding in her wedding dress by another guy And that she would walk down the isle in her wedding dress with her pussy secretly full of cum. While we were courting I casually mentioned that I had this fantasy. I was of course a bit drunk at the time. I told my fiancée about it and she gave me that disapproving look that Asian woman can give. I said nothing more after that. As many of you know my wife was a bar girl at that time so she was very used to fucking a lot of different guys. When our wedding day came we were up in her province hav a big Catholic Church wedding. My wife had on a wedding dress we had made special fir her in Hong kong. It was beautiful. I was not allowed to be anywhere near her before the wedding, bad luck you know. I was standing at the alter waiting and I saw how beautiful she looked walking down the isle. She looked stunning in her dress. We did the entire ceremony and then got in the car to have the reception. At the reception I went to take off her garter so I could throw it as is the tradition. As I pulled up her dress I was very surprised to see that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings but no panties, and because I am a stupid idiot I had pulled her dress up a bit too far and exposed her well groomed hairy pussy to most of the guests. when I went to pull of the garter, I noticed it and the side of her leg were wet and somewhat sticky. I just looked into her eyes and she gave me a cute look. I could smell the unmistakable smell of sperm from under her dress. The next hours were agonizing because now I really wanted to get her into the room alone. When we finally did I took off her dres and the odor of sperm filled the room. I asked her and she told me that she remembered my fantasy so she had arranged for an ex boyfriend of hers to fuck her just before the wedding after she had put on her wedding dress. I suppo it was good I didn’t find out earlier because I probably would have skipped the reception.
That is so hot!

Very hot your one lucky guy

This is so hot from the other side too. Banging the bride in her dress, cumming in her and then watching her walk down the isle to her husband.

We went to Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale almost two years ago. That was definitely a taboo thing for us. However, she only fucked one other guy that night. She would like to go back and get gang banged by a bunch of guys next time. Pretty sure that will eventually happen. My taboo twist would be for all of them to fuck her bare and shoot their loads all over and inside of her. I have had silky seconds twice and it is my favorite activity. Neither time was right after she was filled but I hope to get a chance to slide inside her immediately after her friend has emptied his seed inside of her. The sloppier the better! It was so slick an hour after she was filled, I can only imagine what it feels like seconds after she has been filled. Unfortunately, she prefers to play without me there's so it takes the stars aligning for this to happen. Fingers crossed!

We went to Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale almost two years ago. That was definitely a taboo thing for us. However, she only fucked one other guy that night. She would like to go back and get gang banged by a bunch of guys next time. Pretty sure that will eventually happen. My taboo twist would be for all of them to fuck her bare and shoot their loads all over and inside of her. I have had silky seconds twice and it is my favorite activity. Neither time was right after she was filled but I hope to get a chance to slide inside her immediately after her friend has emptied his seed inside of her. The sloppier the better! It was so slick an hour after she was filled, I can only imagine what it feels like seconds after she has been filled. Unfortunately, she prefers to play without me there's so it takes the stars aligning for this to happen. Fingers crossed!
That’s when it’s the absolute best, sliding in as soon as another cock pulls out!! Ahhh, what an amazing feeling!!