Hi there! My advice with regard to your wife COMMUNICATION is the key :) Great to see another Queenslander on the site - do you know of any similar Australian forums?
Hi there! My advice with regard to your wife COMMUNICATION is the key :) Great to see another Queenslander on the site - do you know of any similar Australian forums?
Thanks for the advice it has been a growing fantasy of mine but in our early 20's we did she actually brought up the subject of a 3rd person but we never followed on from that conversation and when we were at high school at a party one of my mates got with her that night and we could hear them going for it for an hour or so. Since those two moments it has been building up to actually allow her wjth another man and I with a woman but I've always wanted her to have fun so what ever she wants first. We have chatted about and she knows my thoughts on it so will have to see. There is a forum could cuckoldsplace.com I have seen a few post around Aus. Have you taken the plunge or about to. Thanks

Reactions: 1sweetcouple