Who are you fucking?

Who is fucking you? Were do you find your sexual partners?

• Immediate family member? (cousin etc.)

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Family member by marriage? (brother-in-law...etc )

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • Work colleague? (boss, co-worker, customer etc.)

Votes: 43 24.3%
  • Partners work colleague? (their boss, co-worker, customer etc)

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • Friend? (either yours or your partners)

Votes: 73 41.2%
  • Chosen stranger (someone found via advertising, internet etc specifically for sex)

Votes: 95 53.7%
  • Random pick-up? *(stranger found in a bar, club etc)

Votes: 74 41.8%

• Total voters
xxxcouplexxx, I have read a lot of your posts and voted on some of your polls. You have great insights on everything and I appreciate learning from you on here since I am new to this. Thank you so much for all your efforts and thoughtfulness on here. :)

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
xxxcouplexxx, I have read a lot of your posts and voted on some of your polls. You have great insights on everything and I appreciate learning from you on here since I am new to this. Thank you so much for all your efforts and thoughtfulness on here. :)
Wow...thank you so much, I really appreciate your comments. Honestly I just put my/our opinion or view on things but it is really nice of you to say what you did...Becky xxx

Reactions: ptjn85
Here is my 2 cents. I find myself on the outer edge of a cuck wannabe i guess. Wife has had one partner to join me, while technically a stranger, after getting to know him for 2 hours.

I would say for me it is random stranger most of the time but it happens often when I am with my bull and he will find the guys he wants to fuck me. Other times it is planned and set up in advance for him and his friends

I would say for me it is random stranger most of the time but it happens often when I am with my bull and he will find the guys he wants to fuck me. Other times it is planned and set up in advance for him and his friends
Random strangers certainly seem to top the poll

Its always nerve wracking the first time you meet a guy whether it is a set up meeting or just a stranger who has picked you up....