Who are you fucking?

Who is fucking you? Were do you find your sexual partners?

• Immediate family member? (cousin etc.)

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Family member by marriage? (brother-in-law...etc )

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • Work colleague? (boss, co-worker, customer etc.)

Votes: 43 24.3%
  • Partners work colleague? (their boss, co-worker, customer etc)

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • Friend? (either yours or your partners)

Votes: 73 41.2%
  • Chosen stranger (someone found via advertising, internet etc specifically for sex)

Votes: 95 53.7%
  • Random pick-up? *(stranger found in a bar, club etc)

Votes: 74 41.8%

• Total voters
xxxcouplexxx, I have read a lot of your posts and voted on some of your polls. You have great insights on everything and I appreciate learning from you on here since I am new to this. Thank you so much for all your efforts and thoughtfulness on here. :)

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
xxxcouplexxx, I have read a lot of your posts and voted on some of your polls. You have great insights on everything and I appreciate learning from you on here since I am new to this. Thank you so much for all your efforts and thoughtfulness on here. :)
Wow...thank you so much, I really appreciate your comments. Honestly I just put my/our opinion or view on things but it is really nice of you to say what you did...Becky xxx

Reactions: ptjn85
Here is my 2 cents. I find myself on the outer edge of a cuck wannabe i guess. Wife has had one partner to join me, while technically a stranger, after getting to know him for 2 hours.

I would say for me it is random stranger most of the time but it happens often when I am with my bull and he will find the guys he wants to fuck me. Other times it is planned and set up in advance for him and his friends