Who are you fucking?

Who is fucking you? Were do you find your sexual partners?

• Immediate family member? (cousin etc.)

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Family member by marriage? (brother-in-law...etc )

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • Work colleague? (boss, co-worker, customer etc.)

Votes: 43 24.3%
  • Partners work colleague? (their boss, co-worker, customer etc)

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • Friend? (either yours or your partners)

Votes: 73 41.2%
  • Chosen stranger (someone found via advertising, internet etc specifically for sex)

Votes: 95 53.7%
  • Random pick-up? *(stranger found in a bar, club etc)

Votes: 74 41.8%

• Total voters

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
Sorry another poll :rolleyes: but I thought it might be interesting to find out where us girls find most of our sexual partners.

Feel free to comment as well :)

Multiple votes allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: zekethegeek
Of the seven men my wife has had sex with during our marriage, five were close friends of mine (still are, although one is no longer with us), one was someone she found online, and one she met on a flight home from a conference.
A fair spread across the poll then :)

That does not surprise me. My wife and I agreed when we started that she would never fuck friends or work colleagues. Keeping the separation helps avoid complications.

Our favorite is for us to go to a bar and I watch her get picked up.
I totally understand that point of view, I had similar concerns when my husband suggested a work colleague of his as my first extra marital fuck. Fortunately it worked out but it could have been so different. I've been picked up a couple of times and it certainly is exciting, all that uncertainty.....thanks for commenting :)

I totally understand that point of view, I had similar concerns when my husband suggested a work colleague of his as my first extra marital fuck. Fortunately it worked out but it could have been so different. I've been picked up a couple of times and it certainly is exciting, all that uncertainty.....thanks for commenting :)

I wanted the no friends and co-workers policy because of an experience I had in my early 20s. A friend of mine got married at age 19 and his wife used to fuck a lot of his friends, in groups and one-on-one. Everything was fine until one of the friends decided that he wanted her to be more than just a friend. It caused a lot of friction between different people. Eventually, my friend and his wife cut off all friends from being able to fuck her. They kept up with her fucking others but it was only with men and women they met for that purpose.

I wanted the no friends and co-workers policy because of an experience I had in my early 20s. A friend of mine got married at age 19 and his wife used to fuck a lot of his friends, in groups and one-on-one. Everything was fine until one of the friends decided that he wanted her to be more than just a friend. It caused a lot of friction between different people. Eventually, my friend and his wife cut off all friends from being able to fuck her. They kept up with her fucking others but it was only with men and women they met for that purpose.
Very understandable. We have only involved one friend, Tom, the guy who took the photographs of me, a couple of work colleagues of my husband and a couple of mine. Other than that it has been strangers that we have met at random or advertised to meet.

Very understandable. We have only involved one friend, Tom, the guy who took the photographs of me, a couple of work colleagues of my husband and a couple of mine. Other than that it has been strangers that we have met at random or advertised to meet.

Sounds good. My wife and I really like the excitement of strangers so that is a plus too.