Who are you fucking?

Who is fucking you? Were do you find your sexual partners?

• Immediate family member? (cousin etc.)

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Family member by marriage? (brother-in-law...etc )

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • Work colleague? (boss, co-worker, customer etc.)

Votes: 43 24.3%
  • Partners work colleague? (their boss, co-worker, customer etc)

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • Friend? (either yours or your partners)

Votes: 73 41.2%
  • Chosen stranger (someone found via advertising, internet etc specifically for sex)

Votes: 95 53.7%
  • Random pick-up? *(stranger found in a bar, club etc)

Votes: 74 41.8%

• Total voters
The majority of my wife's encounter partners are solicited via Internet sources, primarily Craig's List, for planned events.

Over the years we've developed a fairly refined process that works well for us. She has a slight latex allergy, and prefers bareback sex - the combination of the latex irritation, and her desire for skin-on-skin intimacy drives that preference, and we have found an acceptable mitigation for the risk - health screening for STI/STD's.

Our screening is a process my wife calls "shopping for cock." It begins with an ad/posting that includes very specific criteria, response instructions, and at least one good photograph of my wife. These posts usually generate somewhere between 300 - 600 responses, most of which get filtered out because they don't meet the response instructions.

Out of the initial filtered responses, she will chat/.../sext with those that interest her, and narrow it down to one, sometimes two candidates. They work through a testing network that we recommend for STI/STD screening. This step we've found to be important in weeding out fakes/flakes - the testing requires skin in the game, so to speak on their part, to pay the testing fee, make the appointment, and provide us a link and code to the results. Once we're sure that the testing got done, she arranges a time and place to meet for face-to-face screening, in a public place. We generally use a coffee shop or wine bar that we're familiar with.

If they click in the face-to-face meet, the next step is usually immediate - we take a drive in our vehicle, to a secluded place.

My wife and the encounter candidate ride in the back seat, and I drive. They will generally make out during the drive, and when we arrive at our "spot," she performs what she calls "the cock inspection." This serves several purposes; it allows her to verify the cock, its owner's hygiene, that he's smooth, and free of obvious health problems like sores or blisters, etc. It also gives her the chance to stroke and suck her candidate's package. She rarely fucks on the screening meet-up, unless she's over-the-top hot for the cock. They do their thing, I watch, and after a half-hour or so, we head back to the initial meeting location and drop the guy off. If everything went well, he gets the time and instructions for the real, main-event meet-up, which 99.9% of the time we're doing at our hotel suite.

Fewer partners are recruited as pick-ups, from hotel or resort bars, lounges and dance clubs - that generally rules out a bareback encounter, because real-time pick-ups don't allow for thorough health screening.

A handful of times she's fucked a co-worker, like her editor, or a model (she is a photographer). She doesn't fuck friends or relatives...

ours have mainly been strangers from swingers sites, or by recommendation from friends into this lifestyle, but we have met with a former colleague of mine from work, and 2 of hubbys friends

Reactions: Em3840
At first ours was complete strangers we would pick and have fun with then she would fuck two of her co workers until they got girlfriemds then what really tunred me on was when my friends started fucking her the one a I could trust and knew were the lime was and what not to cross so now its just those friends its been fun so we voted for those three lol

Reactions: Em3840
Altho we prefer strangers. It is kinda cool when one/some of the guys fucking your wife are friends. We're not really into repeats, but she does have one friend from her high school days that still fucks her now and then. The first time he fucked her, she was 14 and she had just lost her virginity the night before to his buddy. So he has been fucking her off-and-on for about 46 years. So he fucked her for 15 years before I even met her. Plus......even though she has told me all about her past, after a few beers, he adds to her stories. Such as, she told me that any guy that asked her out in high school, fucked her. He's the one that told me, she often got fucked 4 or 5 nights in a row, and each night was a different guy.
Dam thats awesome I really miss the wife would have had sexual partners before me I was her first boyfriend first lay all that

Reactions: tamuk76 and Bobby75
Always strangers for us and never long term with anyone. Some guys we have met with many times but it was over the course of several years, not in a short period of time. We like going to Hedonism II resort in Jamaica, we have a chance to visit with people on the nude beach or nude pool for multiple days if we want before deciding who we want to invite to join us. Some trips we find 2 or 3 different guys & sometimes just 1 but we have never so called "struck out" at Hedo. We also attend a lot of motorcycle rallies, there are always a lot of single guys looking for a hook-up. We have used the internet but there are just to many fakes and guys pretending to be someone they are clearly not.
Sounds great
You can enjoy sex with other person but nobody can influence your relationship👍🏼

Still the votes keep on cumming....would love to know who the 2 family members were
I have voted but on behalf of my exwife, mainly. Her favorite thing was to pull one of her mates husbands, either at a party or wedding reception or even at a BBQ. She would then fuck them in secret, a very chosen few, over many months. The family thing was her cousin who she developed an uneasy crush on and was desperate to fuck him. I was unhappy with the arrangement but she went ahead without my permission Hence she is my ex

I didn't realize how old this poll is until after I voted. It's still interesting though. I had to check every box but immediate family member. :p

I had to tick all but immediate family members and husbands work colleague. However, the two affairs I had with my bosses were a long time ago so I'm not sure if that counts but I have ticked it as it is something I have done xx

Reactions: sjhopefulguy