Why did I wait so long ? ?

NXcuck

We got married , I was 19 she was 17 . I knew she was sexually experienced. Me , only with her. Yes , before marriage, but I was too shy to broach the subject till after marriage. As hot as our sex was during our romance of 2 years , it became torrid after marriage. Farm boy here, I wanted to dig into it all , every hole , every crevice , taste it all. She loved receiving oral, and I could get her to share when my face was buried in her hairy muff. So I found out , I married a slut ! Took me 35 years of marriage to turn her back into what she was naturally. Her first meet up with a black bull and it was the new whore in town . So if that’s what you want , go for it , quit chipping away , hit the homerun. I look at it now I was 19 she was 17 , she had been taken advantage from by older guys since she was 13. But she was very sexual by 17 . She was ready to settle for a spell. At 19 I had raging hormones , I had 3 quick kids and cheated every chance I got , being bi , either sex , I needed it. When she turned 50 , I came home , wanted to put my feet up and have a beer, she needed a gang bang ! Tells me 19 year olds need to date , 45-55 year old divorcees. Just a thought

Reactions: Jontee