Why my husband will always be a Cuck - help me humiliate him

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
Sometimes my husband will forget why I need other men to satisfy me. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess, but he has a tiny penis and continually needs to be reminded of his role and reason for being a cuck husband. Does anyone want to help me reinforce his role with me by providing some humiliation?

For Christmas, one of my bulls gave me a gift of a dildo made from a mold of his beautiful penis. I told my husband to compare himself to my bull, and this was how that looks.

IMG_0292.jpg

Poor hubby, his entire penis could not compare to my bull's cock head.

IMG_0293.jpg

I placed the copy of my bull's cock between my hubby's legs and told him to see the difference for himself.
I would love to read some feedback to share with hubby about why he is destined to always be a cuckold husband. I will post other pics if there is interest. I took these this afternoon to demonstrate to him.

I talked to a man who had ED problems due to prostate surgery. He wanted to find a black bull for his wife but was afraid of appearing gay. Kind of funny since he ended up sucking the bull hard to get him ready to fuck his wife. Cleaned up both of them always. Wife told the bull to fuck him while he was licking her pussy. Eventually the bull and wife had several black friends visit one evening with the promise she would fuck them if they all fucked her husband long and hard enough to make him cry. Now that is what I call humiliation

Sometimes my husband will forget why I need other men to satisfy me. He is a wonderful man and treats me like a princess, but he has a tiny penis and continually needs to be reminded of his role and reason for being a cuck husband. Does anyone want to help me reinforce his role with me by providing some humiliation?

For Christmas, one of my bulls gave me a gift of a dildo made from a mold of his beautiful penis. I told my husband to compare himself to my bull, and this was how that looks.

View attachment 787871

View attachment 787872

I placed the copy of my bull's cock between my hubby's legs and told him to see the difference for himself.
I would love to read some feedback to share with hubby about why he is destined to always be a cuckold husband. I will post other pics if there is interest. I took these this afternoon to demonstrate to him.

Why mine is a cuck lol

Attachments

• 20220428_143737.jpg
    20220428_143737.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 169
I talked to a man who had ED problems due to prostate surgery. He wanted to find a black bull for his wife but was afraid of appearing gay. Kind of funny since he ended up sucking the bull hard to get him ready to fuck his wife. Cleaned up both of them always. Wife told the bull to fuck him while he was licking her pussy. Eventually the bull and wife had several black friends visit one evening with the promise she would fuck them if they all fucked her husband long and hard enough to make him cry. Now that is what I call humiliation

All of my Bulls know my husband's tight ass is there's for the taking. I was surprised at how many Bulls want to fuck him.

Many of my bulls love for me to have my husband show them his tiny little penis. It makes them understand why I need a big penis. Recently, at a hotel to meet a new bull, I had my husband stand and expose his tiny thing and the guy I was with loved it.

Photo on 2011-11-07 at 21.56.jpg

View attachment 787871

View attachment 787872

A prime example of a true cuck penis.
He can try and do his best, but his little soldier just wont make it. I know from my experience lol.
At least it looks cute.

OMG that's the tiniest I've ever seen! You should definitely fuck my guy, he'll do a job that a cock like that can only dream of!

I actually met a man at a bar in Indianapolis one night and took him back to my hotel he was smaller than my husband, but he sure knew how to eat pussy. I did let him fuck me but I could not really feel anything from him being inside me. I actually felt really sorry for this guy.

A prime example of a true cuck penis.
He can try and do his best, but his little soldier just wont make it. I know from my experience lol.
At least it looks cute.

I was showing off my husband's tiny little thing to a group of my lifestyle girlfriends and one of them called his little thing, "cute." He said no man ever wants to hear his tool referred to as being cute, so of course the rest of the night we all kept saying how cute his little wiener is.

I actually met a man at a bar in Indianapolis one night and took him back to my hotel he was smaller than my husband, but he sure knew how to eat pussy. I did let him fuck me but I could not really feel anything from him being inside me. I actually felt really sorry for this guy.

I was showing off my husband's tiny little thing to a group of my lifestyle girlfriends and one of them called his little thing, "cute." He said no man ever wants to hear his tool referred to as being cute, so of course the rest of the night we all kept saying how cute his little wiener is.
This guy was lucky to even be allowed to enter lol.
And I believe that when a penis is small and a woman need to say something about, they tend to talk about overall look.
Like it is cute, has good shape etc. Lol.
The girl I date now said, when asked about my size by her friends, toled them big enough to feel something, not big enough to cum.
I bet your husband likes it that your friends know he is so small 😁

Here's my guy with me for scale (I love this pic!) You can definitely feel him right up inside you! 🤤

Attachments

• _20220512_200418.JPG
    _20220512_200418.JPG
    422.4 KB · Views: 283
I used to be about 6 inches, now through non-use and age I'm 5 - 5 1/2" at best, actually since I have ED issues it's been a long time since I had a hard-on that could be measured. I suck cock, a lot of cock, most guys are 5 - 6" certainty some are larger, I have regular who is 9 1/2", for real. But I also sucked a guy that was 2" at best, it was 'cute' a term I'm sure he'd hate to hear and I didn't say it, you know the most sensitive part of a man is his ego. Actally it was a very nice looking dick just miniature. AND what made things worse he was quick, I like quick cummers but this guy was 2x2, 2 inches - 2 minutes.

You ladies are lucky, don't like your boobs, get implants, don't like your pussy lips have them enhanced, us guys are stuck with what we got.

As an aside I tried 'sonic' therapy for ED which included a penis vacuum pump that I was supposed to use each day, the doc said the side benefit is that I'll get larger. The treatment didn't work and the pump didn't make me any larger.

It's the husbands job to make sure his wife is sexually satisfied. If he can't (Ed or size) it's his OBLIGATION to make sure others can.