Wife Cheated

I just found this site looking around on the web. It I guess I fit here. I'm going to post some about my wife Amy that cheating. She just told me about what she did. It's something I guess that she did over a year ago. But she said that she had to tell me about it. Just so everyone know my wife Amy here's some pics of her:

317564758_10167551589075647_5636916874424488896_n.jpg317714932_10167558174765647_4651554335667313746_n.jpg123465122_10164822789570647_3818323140412897447_n.jpg308579542_10167157908145647_5749077151675893141_n.jpg

171868022_10165519381990647_2252564197110593486_n.jpg
The company that she works for has her travel alot. Well I just on one of her company trip's that she had to take to go to a conference, she ended up meeting two guys from another company. After the meeting's that day these two guys offered her to take her out to dinner and some drinks. She went with the to dinner and came back to the hotel bar with them. From what she said is that they that they keep the drinks coming, and she did smoke some weed with them also. They asked her if she wanted party alittle up in their hotel room and she agreed and went with them. After that she ended up in their room having unprotected sex with both of them.

One thing about all this is I not mad at her or anything, and it was over a year ago and glad that she told me. On weird thing is after thinking about what she did with two guys sorta turns me on some. Just thinking about how she was with them that night, how maybe they had her, just seem so hot. Something though as these years I would have never thought that my wife would do.

You definitely have to give her credit for coming clean and being honest with you! She looks hot and there’s always the possibility that she decided to come clean about it because she just might be interested in doing it again, but she wanted to see how you reacted and what your thoughts are and the way you responded as she was telling you and especially afterwards. This is the perfect time and opportunity for you to openly express how you’re feeling and tell her that just the thought of how hot she must have looked that night really excites you and turns you on so much. That should most likely be enough to open the lines of communication allowing the both of you to either actually consider taking it further, or just making it and keeping it only as a fantasy between you.

I just found this site looking around on the web. It I guess I fit here. I'm going to post some about my wife Amy that cheating. She just told me about what she did. It's something I guess that she did over a year ago. But she said that she had to tell me about it. Just so everyone know my wife Amy here's some pics of her:

View attachment 1088224View attachment 1088225View attachment 1088226View attachment 1088227

View attachment 1088228
The company that she works for has her travel alot. Well I just on one of her company trip's that she had to take to go to a conference, she ended up meeting two guys from another company. After the meeting's that day these two guys offered her to take her out to dinner and some drinks. She went with the to dinner and came back to the hotel bar with them. From what she said is that they that they keep the drinks coming, and she did smoke some weed with them also. They asked her if she wanted party alittle up in their hotel room and she agreed and went with them. After that she ended up in their room having unprotected sex with both of them.

One thing about all this is I not mad at her or anything, and it was over a year ago and glad that she told me. On weird thing is after thinking about what she did with two guys sorta turns me on some. Just thinking about how she was with them that night, how maybe they had her, just seem so hot. Something though as these years I would have never thought that my wife would do.
Wow! Way to keep your calm! This will level her out a bit and it probably crossed her mind about you may cheat back to get back at her. But she a very sexy wife! Let me know more if new things come up!

Just checking in on here to do a update for everyone.

After some long talks with Amy I have found out alot of things about her that I didn't know. Things that she has been doing, and things that she wants to do. And I guess a little more about myself also. First thing is we have agreed that we both want to stay together, but have a open marriage. Which is something that I've been wanting for sometime myself. And she has too. We both are excited to start this new adventure together.
As for the things that I found out about Amy that she as told me, is she has had more adventures since her first time with those 2 guys. That we has been traveling for work, that she has been with a few more different guys on those trips. She has told me that she is sorta addicted to having sex with different guys all the time. And to top things off she told me that one of her fantasies is to be in some sorta gangbang. She dream's of being in a room with a bunch of guys and she's the center of their attention.

We have a few swinger clubs in our city that I know of. Should I take her there to one of those? I'm thinking I could also get to she her playing also with other guys at the same time I playing myself with other women. I've never been to one before so I don't know if it would work that way.

Gotten some messages to post more pics of her. Some more pic of her from her work stuff. Now that I know everything. I wonder which on of these guys have had a taste of Amy too? I've blured the guys faces to so not to show them on here.
View attachment 1091635View attachment 1091636View attachment 1091637View attachment 1091638View attachment 1091639
She’s very sexy and I can only imagine how great of a fuck she is too!! Great way to communicate with each other and I foresee a lot of awesome things for you both in the near future!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Those clubs can be a mixed bag. Hope it turns out well for you!
Quick post. Stepped outside for a sec to have a smoke. Place is packed, nice place with nice people, played some myself with another lady. Was with Amy for some time till some guy's took her to some private rooms upstairs. Went to check on her and saw from the doorway that she was laying on a round bed with some guys around her. I could see that she was naked and she had her feet in the air.

Quick post. Stepped outside for a sec to have a smoke. Place is packed, nice place with nice people, played some myself with another lady. Was with Amy for some time till some guy's took her to some private rooms upstairs. Went to check on her and saw from the doorway that she was laying on a round bed with some guys around her. I could see that she was naked and she had her feet in the air.
Love to see u 2 in action

View attachment 1088224View attachment 1088225View attachment 1088226View attachment 1088227

View attachment 1088228

Shit I got hard just reading that. Wish my wife would do that and tell me. Hell if she tells you then its not cheating. And put in the same position wouldn't you want to fuck two woman. Don't be so hard on her.