Kevboy1690

Couple
From
UK
Apr 30, 2019
UK
To set the scene, me and my wife have been together since high school, childhood sweethearts if you like ive always loved her and always will. We did split up for a few years in our early 20s due to being too serious too young and both of us needing to experience life on our own.
During this time she was in a couple of relationships with two or three people. She had one relationship with a guy who lived in the same area as us. The local bad boy if you like. He had a reputation in our area and people generally didnt mess with him.
Fast forward a year or two they split up amicably i might add, I wouldn't say stayed friends but they have each other on social media platforms. Anyway we got back together got married had kids but as we live in the same area we have ran into each other on occasion in the local supermarket etc. Sometimes both of us have bumbed into him together sometimeson our own. I find it a little bit amusing/arousing maybr even humiliating saying hello and chatting to a guy who has been balls deep in the pussy of the woman i love and now the mother of my children,
I dont know about other guys but during sex I like to hear my wife talk. Sometimes it's mild normal stuff and other times she gets carried away. She does knows how much I get turned on when she talks about her past sexual experiences. Including the local bad boy haha We are very open that way. I think she's told me almost everything she has done with other guys and this one guy who we have ran into numerous times for the storys sake we will call "Jon" So when my wife tells me how Jon used to bend her over the sofa and fuck her hard and fast that image pops into my head when we see him. If anyone has ever met a guy who has fucked there wife it is humiliating. Guys know how other guys think. I know He walks away smiling thinking his wife has sucked my dick lol, he probably tells his friends about how he met his ex and her man and how she was the first to let him try anal. Yeah i know everything. This humiliating moment in my life is being made more humiliating as he must have told his friends about this. however its such a turn on for me.

There's a part 2 of anyone is interested

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-28-03.25.42.png
    PicsArt_10-28-03.25.42.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
One night at an after party for a friend's birthday I noticed my wife texting someone that's is in itself not unusual but at 2am it certainly is, I trust her 100% not to cheat as she knows if she wants to add something or someone for her sexual pleasure I would be down for it. So I never asked anything, yet again I saw her sending texts, curiosity got the best of me and I asked her who she was texting at this time. She replied "no one" with a cheeky smile. She sometimes likes to tease me with little things like this making out she has a boyfriend.
We decided to leave the party and walk home. We lived 10 min away it's basically a walk through a park and a drunken walk through the park can be fun.
So we're on the way home and she tells me she's been chatting to Jon. She told me what was said and to be honest it was all innocent. She told me how we were very similar in personality and would have been friends under different circumstances, then she said seriously "do you think you could be friends with someone who's fucked your wife" I stuttered and said I didn't know then she said "I could have both of you at the same time" I got super horny at this point. This wasn't bedroom talk this was her way of telling me she wanted him again. I joked and said that she was all talk and no action. She pulled out her phone and said "do you want me to call him"
She was actually going through with it. She rang him and he answered straight away, we stopped walking and sat on a bench in the middle of a dark pathway home. My hands all over her as she chatted to her ex bf. I could hear her trying to flirt with him and he asked if she was alone. She said to him. "Why you want to come pick me up"

One night at an after party for a friend's birthday I noticed my wife texting someone that's is in itself not unusual but at 2am it certainly is, I trust her 100% not to cheat as she knows if she wants to add something or someone for her sexual pleasure I would be down for it. So I never asked anything, yet again I saw her sending texts, curiosity got the best of me and I asked her who she was texting at this time. She replied "no one" with a cheeky smile. She sometimes likes to tease me with little things like this making out she has a boyfriend.
We decided to leave the party and walk home. We lived 10 min away it's basically a walk through a park and a drunken walk through the park can be fun.
So we're on the way home and she tells me she's been chatting to Jon. She told me what was said and to be honest it was all innocent. She told me how we were very similar in personality and would have been friends under different circumstances, then she said seriously "do you think you could be friends with someone who's fucked your wife" I stuttered and said I didn't know then she said "I could have both of you at the same time" I got super horny at this point. This wasn't bedroom talk this was her way of telling me she wanted him again. I joked and said that she was all talk and no action. She pulled out her phone and said "do you want me to call him"
She was actually going through with it. She rang him and he answered straight away, we stopped walking and sat on a bench in the middle of a dark pathway home. My hands all over her as she chatted to her ex bf. I could hear her trying to flirt with him and he asked if she was alone. She said to him. "Why you want to come pick me up"
I'd love to hear more, don't keep us in suspense.

Reactions: Kevboy1690