Wife leaving with her boyfriend!!

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
Hey guys, so this weekend my wife is leaving with her lover to GA. Her bf, who is our neighbor, got his wife and daughter to leave with his in laws for the weekend, and booked a two night stay in a hotel in GA, since he wanted to spend some alone time with my wife, and she accepted, since she will be giving birth in a few months and wants to spend as much time with him as she can. Although my wife is almost five months pregnant, she packed quite a few sexy outfits in her bag, and even took a pair of fishnets and a whip. I asked her if she would be ok and she told me she wants to “remember” these next couple of days with him, since they may not be having too much sex during the next few months. I tried to talk to her about our marriage yesterday, and she told me that she loves me, but she loves what he does to her that unfortunately i cannot do, and proceeded to masturbate me and told me she would call and send me a few pics, “because i know you’ve been dying without seeing him fuck me”. I am really excited for tomorrow, as well as later tonight, since he is taking his wife and daughter to his in laws place, and he’ll be staying with us tonight when he returns, and they will be leaving around 5 am tonight. I have to admit i feel so jealous she is doing all of this with him and not me, but i love my horny wife regardless, and hope she has a great time.

you horny bastard, just fuck her a lot when she returns and tell her to tell you all about it then tell us with pics.
Yes!! I really cant wait until they come back, and she tells me all about it, and they did say they would take pictures. But no, i wont get any sex, im not even allowed to watch them have sex while she is pregnant. I am only allowed to listen behind the closed door, or they will call me on the phone and let me listen, which has really been torture for me. My wife told me maybe after the baby is born i may watch again, but she will talk with our neighbor and decide if she and i can have sex again afterwards.

Reactions: commissar1969
Yes!! I really cant wait until they come back, and she tells me all about it, and they did say they would take pictures. But no, i wont get any sex, im not even allowed to watch them have sex while she is pregnant. I am only allowed to listen behind the closed door, or they will call me on the phone and let me listen, which has really been torture for me. My wife told me maybe after the baby is born i may watch again, but she will talk with our neighbor and decide if she and i can have sex again afterwards.

Anything to share with us, Nathaniel? :) Hope so - sounds totally hot!

Well, when they came back from their trip, he asked me to meet them somewhere to pick up my wife so that it would not be suspicious to his wife that they were together. While we met up, they were at a restaurant, where they sat in the same booth, and i sat across from them. They giggled, while he kept touching my wife’s tits and putting his hand under her short dress. I was stiff the whole time, and barely said anything, while they kept telling me how nice their weekend was, and that if they keep going like this, they may have baby #2 soon. When my wife and i finally got home, she told me as soon as they got there, he layed her in bed and they fucked for about an hour. The next day she said they had so much fun, went to a spa together, he took her shopping, and later went back to the hotel and had sex for hours. She did say they have pictures, but im not allowed to post while she is pregnant. She also said that he wants to be with her more often by themselves, and that once the baby is born, they expect me to help them with the baby when he decides to take my wife on vacations. Its actually kind of hurtful when they speak to me like that, but nonetheless it turns me on to just think of what my wife is doing while im being a good hubby staying at home waiting for her, especially since she wants us to remain as a family when the baby arrives, i have to say i still love it all.